Thread Rating:

jjjoooggg
jjjoooggg
  • Threads: 22
July 18th, 2017 at 12:10:58 AM permalink
I should have made an appt in retrospect. The second day i crawled to avoid vertigo. Otherwise I would have to walk along a wall

I called my bookkeeper at 6:30 am initially. She thought it was me being dramatic over my cats. I comtemplated calling 911.

I am going to see how i feel tomorrow. I may have toughed it. She said her grandma has to sleep sitting up to avoid vertigo. I took a sinus pill. I May have a food illness induced sinus infection
I belong to an elite group called the "Zombie Outbreak Response Team."
RS
RS
  • Threads: 49
Thanks for this post from:
Rigondeaux
July 18th, 2017 at 12:12:56 AM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

I am NOT a doctor, but it sounds like you're severely dehydrated, along with whatever else might be going on. Drink a lot of water, eat Ramen soup with extra water mixed in, flavored water, coffee, tea, whatever it takes. Suck ice cubes. Something that gets water back in you.

Also suggest you see a real doctor. That's too long ill not to get checked over.

Ramen probably has more salt than you should be having if you're dehydrated/sick.

You should be focusing on foods like French fries, chips, pretzels, and mixed nuts.
"should of played 'Go Fish' today ya peasant" -typoontrav
beachbumbabs
Administrator
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 76
July 18th, 2017 at 12:27:39 AM permalink
Quote: jjjoooggg

I should have made an appt in retrospect. The second day i crawled to avoid vertigo. Otherwise I would have to walk along a wall

I called my bookkeeper at 6:30 am initially. She thought it was me being dramatic over my cats. I comtemplated calling 911.

I am going to see how i feel tomorrow. I may have toughed it. She said her grandma has to sleep sitting up to avoid vertigo. I took a sinus pill. I May have a food illness induced sinus infection

Vertigo, light-headedness, fainting, all indicate dehydration (could be other problems, of course). Hydrate and get checked out. Ignore RS. lol..

I should mention, coffee is not the best way to hydrate, but if you will only drink coffee over the rest, drink coffee. The caffeine may also help.

Your body needs salt. But if you make Ramen to hydrate, just use double the water and drink.it all.
"If the house lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game."
jjjoooggg
jjjoooggg
  • Threads: 22
July 18th, 2017 at 12:31:59 AM permalink
Quote: RS

Ramen probably has more salt than you should be having if you're dehydrated/sick.

You should be focusing on foods like French fries, chips, pretzels, and mixed nuts.

I felt better when i drank. I think i was
I belong to an elite group called the "Zombie Outbreak Response Team."
TigerWu
TigerWu
  • Threads: 6
July 18th, 2017 at 8:21:03 AM permalink
Drink lots of green tea and Powerade or Gatorade diluted with water.
MrV
MrV
  • Threads: 268
July 18th, 2017 at 8:23:22 AM permalink
Chessesteaks.

Philadelphia's own.

How great it is that really good versions of them are available three thousand miles away?

Made with Amoroso rolls.

Delicious!
"What, me worry?"
Face
Administrator
Face
  • Threads: 49
Thanks for this post from:
RogerKintRigondeaux
July 18th, 2017 at 1:18:23 PM permalink
Quote: GWAE

Does anyone else get annoyed when watching a show like America's got Talent...

Very much so, yes.
The opinions of this moderator are for entertainment purposes only.
gordonm888
gordonm888
  • Threads: 20
July 18th, 2017 at 1:44:40 PM permalink
Quote: GWAE

Does anyone else get annoyed when watching a show like America's got Talent and during the act they show the audience and judges. I don't give a damn about their reactions. I am watching the show to see the acts.

No, quite the contrary. AGT does a good job of creating dramatic and memorable moments by showing audience and judge reaction to what they are seeing. Their astonishment and exhilaration when a performer is unexpectedly good add to the show immensely.

We all want to "see the acts" but the judges can make or break a show. See "So You Think You Can Dance" to see what bad judges do to a talent show.
GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 66
July 18th, 2017 at 4:31:58 PM permalink
Quote: gordonm888

No, quite the contrary. AGT does a good job of creating dramatic and memorable moments by showing audience and judge reaction to what they are seeing. Their astonishment and exhilaration when a performer is unexpectedly good add to the show immensely.

We all want to "see the acts" but the judges can make or break a show. See "So You Think You Can Dance" to see what bad judges do to a talent show.

Hmm I guess we all have opinions and stuff. Sometimes I just want to see the crazy things people are doing.

Face, your re quote made me chuckle.
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 151
July 19th, 2017 at 12:27:35 AM permalink
I don't want to awaken a sleeping monster, but did someone finally get hold of that furniture spammer and throw him in a wood chipper? Haven't noticed a post in awhile
prisoner of gravity

• Jump to: