Thread Rating:

TigerWu
TigerWu
  • Threads: 6
July 17th, 2017 at 8:16:37 AM permalink
Quote: RS

Quote: jjjoooggg

Anyone get food poison at an expensive restaurant? I been sick for three days eating at Outback Steakhouse Talapia

Wait wut?

That stuck out to me, too... I mean, I honestly haven't been to an Outback in over a decade, but back then it was like one step above fast food.
boymimbo
boymimbo
  • Threads: 16
July 17th, 2017 at 8:18:59 AM permalink
Isn't it still? I went to a Outback about 10 years ago and it was crap. Never been back, never will go back.
----- You want the truth! You can't handle the truth!
boymimbo
boymimbo
July 17th, 2017 at 8:29:17 AM permalink
What is up with Ann Coulter today? Takes a flight on Delta, devolves into a twitter-storm against Delta because her seat was changed from an aisle to a window on the same exit row, berates Delta staff and flight attendants.

The same Ann Coulter who said that the person dragged off the United Flight "should be deported".

Yikes.
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
  • Threads: 63
July 17th, 2017 at 8:34:29 AM permalink
Quote: boymimbo

Isn't it still? I went to a Outback about 10 years ago and it was crap. Never been back, never will go back.

Went to one once. I prefer Texas Roadhouse.
"And that's the bottom lineeeee, cuz Stone Cold said so!"
Mission146
Administrator
Mission146
  • Threads: 101
Thanks for this post from:
RigondeauxMooseton
July 17th, 2017 at 9:41:36 AM permalink
Quote: TigerWu

That stuck out to me, too... I mean, I honestly haven't been to an Outback in over a decade, but back then it was like one step above fast food.

At least five steps: Pizza-Buffets-Denny's (or other diners)-American chains that are not steakhouses (Applebee's)-Outback (and other steakhouses)
Vultures can't be choosers.
Mission146
Administrator
Mission146
  • Threads: 101
July 17th, 2017 at 9:43:42 AM permalink

What is up with Ann Coulter today? Takes a flight on Delta, devolves into a twitter-storm against Delta because her seat was changed from an aisle to a window on the same exit row, berates Delta staff and flight attendants.

The same Ann Coulter who said that the person dragged off the United Flight "should be deported".

Yikes.

I always thought her problem was being one of the stupidest, and yet, simultaneously prominent people to ever walk the Earth, but I could be wrong. Should it surprise you that she should also be a hypocrite?
Vultures can't be choosers.
beachbumbabs
Administrator
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 76
July 17th, 2017 at 9:49:44 AM permalink
You know how Kardashians are famous for being famous? Coulter is famous for being outrageous. She's an idiot who wouldn't know a truth if it slapped her with a haddock. She's the anti-Bill Mahre (amazingly, they're friends for decades now). He goes too far sometimes, but at least he takes an uncomfortable truth and shoves it in your face. She just makes it up.
"If the house lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game."
TigerWu
TigerWu
  • Threads: 6
July 17th, 2017 at 9:55:29 AM permalink

That's not surprising behavior from her at all. She's made a living being one of the most hateful and hated people in the country. She's one of those people that doesn't give a damn what people think of her as long as it makes her millions of dollars.
Hunterhill
Hunterhill
  • Threads: 38
July 17th, 2017 at 10:09:31 AM permalink

Yikes.

I thought she was moved from a larger seat to a smaller one, and she had already paid for the larger one and was seated.
I disagree with her on many issues,but in this case I take her side,unless i misread or missed something.
What we've got here is failure to communicate
boymimbo
boymimbo
July 17th, 2017 at 10:32:03 AM permalink
She was given the same legroom.

Quote: WaPo fake news

Coulter had originally booked a window seat in an exit row, an airline spokesman wrote: 15F — a comfy seat with extra leg room. Less than 24 hours before takeoff, according to the airline, Coulter switched her selection to 15D — an aisle seat in the same row.

“At the time of boarding,” the statement continues, “Delta inadvertently moved Coulter to 15A, a window seat, when working to accommodate several passengers with seating requests.” So, Coulter went back to a window seat — still in the same row; just the opposite side of the plane. Her new seat had exactly the same amount of legroom, an airline spokesman told The Post.

And the $10,000 in time that she spent "carefully selecting her seat". Free advice. It takes one minute to type in the flight number and day of travel on SeatGuru and then two minutes to change your seat on the airline. In the case of her flight, the window seat that she was given has the same legroom but a little less width due to the armrest not coming out. If it take her $10k of her time to figure that out, then she is greatly sandbagging her value.

Now I don't like window seats that much either, but she could have easily asked the lady sitting in "D" - her seat to take "A". If the lady who was given Coulter's seat had claustrophobia or a urinary/gastrointestinal issue by sitting by the window, I can understand the switch.

• Jump to: