onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
  • Threads: 124
April 18th, 2017 at 5:52:59 PM permalink
Quote: ThenWhatHappens

Quote: onenickelmiracle

Real life Idiocracy

"The great garbage avalanche of 2505."

Search your favorite news site, this is not an isolated occurrence.

Dumps are really gold mines. In some countries in S. America, the people dive in landfills covered in water searching for gold. The dumps are a mess of scattered disorganized raw materials that will be worth trillions when they're harvested. It'll probably be after peak everything or as soon as robots are good enough. Will just have to work around the hazardous chemicals everywhere from asbestos to lead, etc. It will all be recycled I think.
Looks like sh!t just got imaginary!
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
April 18th, 2017 at 5:56:40 PM permalink
Quote: mcallister3200

I have to say, a picture of a troll as an avatar is brilliant for about any forum. Well done ONM!

Thank you.
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
Thanks for this post from:
Paigowdan
April 18th, 2017 at 10:55:58 PM permalink
Cabbage patch doll turns 35, watch this video to learn one weird trick.
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
April 19th, 2017 at 1:59:25 AM permalink
What did I trick people to click, but warning them not to click? I can't remember. Does anyone remember what that was about?

I think I know, but want the feedback to be sure
Mooseton
Mooseton
  • Threads: 14
April 20th, 2017 at 11:34:26 AM permalink
Quote: onenickelmiracle

What did I trick people to click, but warning them not to click? I can't remember. Does anyone remember what that was about?

I think I know, but want the feedback to be sure

A "free" IQ test with a Nigerian prince at the end?
$1700, 18, 19, 1920, 40, 60,... :/ Thx 'Do it again'. I'll try
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
April 20th, 2017 at 11:57:31 AM permalink
Quote: Mooseton

A "free" IQ test with a Nigerian prince at the end?

That was what I was thinking, but didn't want to taint the question.
GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 66
April 20th, 2017 at 11:57:43 AM permalink
So during my 8 days in vegas I gained 4 pounds. I think that is pretty good considering I drank at least 40 beers and had a handful of other drinks. In the 5 days since being home I have not had another beer or pepsi. I have allowed myself to have 1 on each Saturday. I have gotten right back on the diet train and hope to have that 4 pounds off by next week.
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 151
April 20th, 2017 at 6:40:48 PM permalink
Whenever I have to pick up salt at the store, I always wonder who in world buys name brand salt (Morton) over the cheaper generic store brand?
prisoner of gravity
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
April 20th, 2017 at 7:03:02 PM permalink
Quote: rxwine

Whenever I have to pick up salt at the store, I always wonder who in world buys name brand salt (Morton) over the cheaper generic store brand?

I totally wonder about these things. I dont know about salt, but sometimes a commodity is not just a commodity. Coffee is not just coffee, there are fillers(leaves, twigs,etc.) and flavorings. This is why different coffees do not taste the same, and prices are different. Maybe you buy a cheaper coffee, paying for crap literally, it scares me.

I first wondered about this buying peanut oil. A gallon of brand-named peanut oil is $16, but great value WalMart brand is $12. They're not the same, you can tell the cheaper is darker colored, so there must be a quality difference not on the label.

Salt, I dont know the difference brands might make or what could be in there. Lots of products we buy can have different quality levels, not shown on the labels to clearly understand. Maybe the cheaper salt is gotten from our own urine for all we know.
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 151
April 20th, 2017 at 8:04:04 PM permalink
Oh, I definitely agree several generic products have a different quality than name brands. I just couldn't figure out table salt. That's about as basic as you can get.
prisoner of gravity

• Jump to: