Thread Rating:

FleaStiff
FleaStiff
Joined: Oct 19, 2009
  • Threads: 204
  • Posts: 10429
February 15th, 2017 at 4:46:27 PM permalink
Quote: GWAE

Yes that is correct. For 1.25 7k is huge and I would have been here all day.

Okay, I get it now. You made reasonable, but erroneous, assumptions and were spending more than you thought for the payouts that were available. So I imagine the odds of the events taking place were known to you it was just that they were charging you way more than you thought reasonable.

I've always found all these 'lines' on slot machines confusing. I've been told that players at the various Dotty places used to page through the games available and instruction pages regularly whereas "real casino" machines involve people who usually just sit down and start playing.

With the rate at which new games are introduced and older machines are re-positioned around a casino, I guess it required more vigilance than it should. I''ve made similar mistakes at the local Seminole Casino where Baccarat signs are color coded, but the same color can indicate 20 minimum or 40 minimum whereas a differnt color indicated higher baccarat limits that were totally out of my league.
RS
RS
Joined: Feb 11, 2014
  • Threads: 49
  • Posts: 4522
February 15th, 2017 at 11:29:31 PM permalink
Quote: FleaStiff

Okay, I get it now. You made reasonable, but erroneous, assumptions and were spending more than you thought for the payouts that were available. So I imagine the odds of the events taking place were known to you it was just that they were charging you way more than you thought reasonable.

I've always found all these 'lines' on slot machines confusing. I've been told that players at the various Dotty places used to page through the games available and instruction pages regularly whereas "real casino" machines involve people who usually just sit down and start playing.

With the rate at which new games are introduced and older machines are re-positioned around a casino, I guess it required more vigilance than it should. I''ve made similar mistakes at the local Seminole Casino where Baccarat signs are color coded, but the same color can indicate 20 minimum or 40 minimum whereas a differnt color indicated higher baccarat limits that were totally out of my league.



I hate that, when the colors on the table limit sign aren't accurate.

Red: $5 or $10 min
Orange: $15 min (never seen a $20, but I'd say orange too).
Green: $25 min (maybe $50)
Blue: $100 min (maybe $50)
Black: $100 min
Purple/pink: $200, $300, or $500 min
Yellow: $1000 min



I hate seeing green signs and sitting down to realize it's a $100 game. Dafaq.

In the past, I'd sit at an orange or red sign and realize the min is $50. Darn casinos trynna trick me.
"What would Brian Boitano do?"
RS
RS
Joined: Feb 11, 2014
  • Threads: 49
  • Posts: 4522
February 16th, 2017 at 1:14:29 AM permalink
Apparently there's some stupid a** protest bull**** going on tomorrow where Mexicans or immigrants or something ain't gonna go to work because "immigrants make America great".

Looks like some stupid restaurants and maybe stores are gonna be closed tomorrow to support this nonsense. Any restaurant or whatever I figure out that closes tomorrow in support of this, i will not eat there again, ever. Even chipotle.
"What would Brian Boitano do?"
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
Joined: Jan 26, 2012
  • Threads: 103
  • Posts: 3958
February 17th, 2017 at 1:23:45 AM permalink
http://youngstown.backpage.com/

Where are they going to find the smell of a fishmonger now?
Let joy reign supreme and unconfined.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
Joined: Aug 8, 2010
  • Threads: 88
  • Posts: 3795
February 17th, 2017 at 6:28:39 AM permalink
There are many paintings that have eclipsed the $70 million mark. You can get uncooked rice for around 35 cents a pound. So a single painting can be traded for TWO HUNDRED MILLION pounds of rice to feed the hungry. Not sure what made me think of this.
rainman
rainman
Joined: Mar 28, 2012
  • Threads: 15
  • Posts: 1112
February 17th, 2017 at 9:35:07 AM permalink
Hey we have a day for everything else why not an illegal immigrant day? :)
MrV
MrV
Joined: Feb 13, 2010
  • Threads: 255
  • Posts: 5153
February 17th, 2017 at 9:54:09 AM permalink
Quote: rainman

Hey we have a day for everything else why not an illegal immigrant day? :)



Dont't we already have one: Cinco de Mayo?
"What, me worry?"
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
Joined: Jan 12, 2010
  • Threads: 56
  • Posts: 9759
February 17th, 2017 at 9:58:01 AM permalink
Why isn't there a holiday named after a single white American born person? Makes you wonder who the real racists are.
Rigondeaux
Rigondeaux
Joined: Aug 18, 2014
  • Threads: 9
  • Posts: 735
February 17th, 2017 at 12:12:23 PM permalink
I find it increasingly hard to tell when people are joking. Since we merged the presidents, I guess to keep the banks and post offices open (or out of racism?), I can think of only two one man holidays: Columbus and MLK. I guess Chavez day in some areas.

Columbus Day is racist against white people?

If you are joking, never mind.
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
Joined: Jan 12, 2010
  • Threads: 56
  • Posts: 9759
February 17th, 2017 at 12:19:47 PM permalink
Quote: Rigondeaux

I find it increasingly hard to tell when people are joking. Since we merged the presidents, I guess to keep the banks and post offices open (or out of racism?), I can think of only two one man holidays: Columbus and MLK. I guess Chavez day in some areas.

Columbus Day is racist against white people?

If you are joking, never mind.


Columbus is neither American, nor did he discover this land. In fact, he never stepped onto any soil here.

And it's no joke. Why are there no national holidays named after a white, U.S.A. born American? Just a curiosity thing. Not complaining.

  • Jump to: