NicksGamingStuff
NicksGamingStuff
  • Threads: 50
October 18th, 2011 at 8:48:30 AM permalink
So last night I went to the 24 hour fitness on Rainbow & Cheyenne and after my 2 mile run I wanted to relax in the steam room. The sign near the door to it said all people must wear swimsuits, well I walk in and I see a guy laying across the bench fully nude and I am pretty sure he was doing something that he should have only been doing in the privacy of his own home. Ugh people really need to follow the rules, the reason why I switched from the YMCA to 24 Hour Fitness (this was back in CA) is because I was sick of seeing gross naked old men in the locker room. Cover up with a towel: If I can be respectful enough to cover myself other people should too.
s2dbaker
s2dbaker
  • Threads: 51
October 18th, 2011 at 9:46:54 AM permalink
If he was doing something that he aught not to have been doing then HE'S DOING IT WRONG!!!

There is a gym in the commercial center expressly for that purpose. Ugh!
Someday, joor goin' to see the name of Googie Gomez in lights and joor goin' to say to joorself, "Was that her?" and then joor goin' to answer to joorself, "That was her!" But you know somethin' mister? I was always her yuss nobody knows it! - Googie Gomez
  • Jump to: