TIMSPEED
TIMSPEED
  • Threads: 89
May 15th, 2012 at 10:33:56 AM permalink
I think I read somewhere that if you get DIAD in like March, it lasts through the entire year until the NEXT March...
Or if there's a better month to get it, let me know...
I'm thinking about going for it on some $ 9/6 JoB
Gambling calls to me...like this ~> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Nap37mNSmQ
rdw4potus
rdw4potus
  • Threads: 80
May 15th, 2012 at 1:24:03 PM permalink
My understanding is that it sets your level for this year, but does not set your level for next year.

"regular" diamond: Diamond for the remainder of this year and for all of next year.
diamond in a day: Diamond for the remainder of this year only.

So, the earlier in the year that you do the DIAD, the better.
"So as the clock ticked and the day passed, opportunity met preparation, and luck happened." - Maurice Clarett
Tiltpoul
Tiltpoul
  • Threads: 32
May 15th, 2012 at 1:38:51 PM permalink
DIAD is only valid for the remainder of the year through March of the following year.

The other caveat is DIAD is that it MAY not show up from property to property. Make sure to get your card printed at the property before you leave, because the expiration date is what's most important. This will get you access to Diamond Lounges, parking, and line access. However, some of the room perks, Winterfest/Summerfest if they do them this year, and other perks from property to property may not show up as being eligible.

From what I could hear when I was checking out at Rio yesterday, there is also Platinum In a Day, which is 2000 pts in one day. However, outside of a FEW line perks (Rio is one of them), Platinum gets you very little. I made platinum through 2014 by February this year!
"One out of every four people are [morons]"- Kyle, South Park
  • Jump to: