Thread Rating:

GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 66
June 22nd, 2017 at 4:32:06 PM permalink
Quote: PokerGrinder

I've seen those ones. I think I'd prefer something more like this display. It is very similar to the sports memorabilia frames that I have just not as high of quality.

It's weird looking at amazon.ca with its play money prices.
GWAE
GWAE
June 22nd, 2017 at 4:37:10 PM permalink

I've seen those ones. I think I'd prefer something more like this display. It is very similar to the sports memorabilia frames that I have just not as high of quality.

Oops forgot to add my serious response too. I have 2 of those insert displays. I ended up buying just the insert for 40 ish and then took it to jonann fabrics and found similar black frames for around 25. You have to wait for a sale and coupon to get it for thst price but each one with insert cost me about 60. I was going to just buy the frames online but shipping started to get crwzy.
PokerGrinder
PokerGrinder 
  • Threads: 15
Thanks for this post from:
smoothgrh
June 22nd, 2017 at 4:38:55 PM permalink
Laugh all you want but we have free health care, no gun problems and most importantly, no Trump problem. Who's laughing now? 🤣🤣🤣
You can shear a sheep a hundred times, but you can skin it only once. Amarillo Slim Preston
GWAE
GWAE
Thanks for this post from:
PokerGrinder
June 22nd, 2017 at 5:34:48 PM permalink

Laugh all you want but we have free health care, no gun problems and most importantly, no Trump problem. Who's laughing now? 🤣🤣🤣

Game set match

• Jump to: