Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
Joined: Jan 12, 2010
  • Threads: 63
  • Posts: 10701
June 18th, 2017 at 8:09:35 PM permalink
Quote: AxelWolf

Im still waiting for:
18 yo's in a row and no one bet it once.
To lose 30 hands of BJ in a row. I'm up to 7 as of now, or was it 5? F it, let's round up to 8 and disregard pushes.
Hit 5 single lines Royals in one day, AND STILL LOSE.


I was just playing ten play TDB DSTP. Had one 3,4 suited opportunity and whiffed. Had two royals on separate deals though. I think videopoker.com is rigged.
"And that's the bottom lineeeee, cuz Stone Cold said so!"
boymimbo
boymimbo
Joined: Nov 12, 2009
  • Threads: 16
  • Posts: 5098
Thanks for this post from:
tringlomane
June 18th, 2017 at 8:48:15 PM permalink
Quote: Ibeatyouraces

I was just playing ten play TDB DSTP. Had one 3,4 suited opportunity and whiffed. Had two royals on separate deals though. I think videopoker.com is rigged.



When you buy the Gold membership it gives you a 2% advantage.

And a +4 Sword of Cardcounting.
----- You want the truth! You can't handle the truth!
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
Joined: Jan 12, 2010
  • Threads: 63
  • Posts: 10701
June 19th, 2017 at 10:14:28 AM permalink
Quote: RS

I'm still waiting to hold 3,4 suited on TDB and redraw three more 3's or 4's.



Semi-recently playing DDB, I held an Ace only and redraw four 2/3/4's. Or maybe it was TDB I don't remember (it was on 5c UX).


Not 3,4 suited but it'll do with suited connectors.
"And that's the bottom lineeeee, cuz Stone Cold said so!"
DRich
DRich
Joined: Jul 6, 2012
  • Threads: 63
  • Posts: 3229
June 19th, 2017 at 11:16:25 AM permalink
Quote: AxelWolf

Im still waiting for:
18 yo's in a row and no one bet it once.
To lose 30 hands of BJ in a row. I'm up to 7 as of now, or was it 5? F it, let's round up to 8 and disregard pushes.
Hit 5 single lines Royals in one day, AND STILL LOSE.



I want three Royals on a Triple Play while holding four cards.
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
Joined: Jan 12, 2010
  • Threads: 63
  • Posts: 10701
June 19th, 2017 at 11:21:18 AM permalink
Quote: DRich

I want three Royals on a Triple Play while holding four cards.



Two of three. Third picture down.

http://forum.videopoker.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=9067
"And that's the bottom lineeeee, cuz Stone Cold said so!"
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
Joined: Oct 10, 2012
  • Threads: 115
  • Posts: 12603
June 19th, 2017 at 11:48:59 AM permalink
Quote: DRich

I want three Royals on a Triple Play while holding four cards.

I'm still waiting for the 5th 4 of a kind card to show up.

What suit is it usually, a star? (-;
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
boymimbo
boymimbo
Joined: Nov 12, 2009
  • Threads: 16
  • Posts: 5098
June 19th, 2017 at 1:31:53 PM permalink
Nope. You could always play the wrong game. You don't want to know how much I spent to get that hand.

----- You want the truth! You can't handle the truth!
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
Joined: Jan 12, 2010
  • Threads: 63
  • Posts: 10701
June 19th, 2017 at 8:09:27 PM permalink
Quote: DRich

I want three Royals on a Triple Play while holding four cards.


Not royals, but check out the first three hands.
"And that's the bottom lineeeee, cuz Stone Cold said so!"
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
Joined: Jan 12, 2010
  • Threads: 63
  • Posts: 10701
June 19th, 2017 at 8:10:17 PM permalink
Quote: AxelWolf

I'm still waiting for the 5th 4 of a kind card to show up.

What suit is it usually, a star? (-;


I'm working on this...

There's a thought, a new 65 card deck. Spades, Hearts, Diamonds, Clubs, Stars.
"And that's the bottom lineeeee, cuz Stone Cold said so!"
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
Joined: Oct 10, 2012
  • Threads: 115
  • Posts: 12603
June 19th, 2017 at 8:33:27 PM permalink
Quote: Ibeatyouraces

I'm working on this...

There's a thought, a new 65 card deck. Spades, Hearts, Diamonds, Clubs, Stars.

That would probably make it worse.
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪

  • Jump to: