Thread Rating:

ams288
ams288
  • Threads: 22
June 26th, 2017 at 6:48:08 AM permalink
Quote: Homelessnyc

https://legaldictionary.net/impeachment/

I must have missed the part of that link where it says there needs to be a "valid legal reason" for Donald to be impeached.

Congress could impeach him for painting his face orange every morning if they really wanted to... It's a political process, not legal.
Ding Dong the Witch is Dead
gamerfreak
gamerfreak
  • Threads: 57
June 26th, 2017 at 6:58:57 AM permalink
Quote: ams288

I must have missed the part of that link where it says there needs to be a "valid legal reason" for Donald to be impeached.

Congress could impeach him for painting his face orange every morning if they really wanted to... It's a political process, not legal.

We've both explained this at least 5 times here.

The House can impeach the president because his farts stink. No legal benchmark.

Also impeached != removed from office. The senate needs to actually remove the president from office, after he/she is impeached by the house.
Homelessnyc
Homelessnyc
  • Threads: 5
June 26th, 2017 at 7:08:44 AM permalink

I must have missed the part where you said it wasnt a legal process. Oh wait you did and it is.

Now you are back pedalling.
ams288
ams288
June 26th, 2017 at 7:13:05 AM permalink

I must have missed the part where you said it wasnt a legal process. Oh wait you did and it is.

Now you are back pedalling.

It's a political process, not legal. No valid legal reason necessary.

No back pedaling here.

I know how hard it must be for you to always be proven wrong about everything and still come here and try to sound like you know stuff. Keep up the good fight!
Homelessnyc
Homelessnyc
June 26th, 2017 at 7:23:54 AM permalink

It's a political process, not legal. No valid legal reason necessary.

No back pedaling here.

I know how hard it must be for you to always be proven wrong about everything and still come here and try to sound like you know stuff. Keep up the good fight!

Thanks for the laugh. I needed it.

Its always funny to see people like you get proven wrong and cant admit it. Ive shown you the fact that it is a legal process.

Yes i was mistaken that not all reasons for impeachment needs to be legal but unlike you i can learn and grow. Even more so admit when i am not right.

Its a shame that when facts are presented you still deny deny deny. Always need to be right even when you are clueless. I guess the world needs suckers so keep up the good fight.
ams288
ams288
June 26th, 2017 at 7:28:24 AM permalink

Yes i was mistaken

Maybe just make this your signature and save us all some time...
Homelessnyc
Homelessnyc
June 26th, 2017 at 7:36:46 AM permalink

Maybe just make this your signature and save us all some time...

Wow make one mistake and admit to it and you are always wrong.

I guess that's why you always refuse to admit to it even though you are wrong the majority of the time.

I know you are the type that doesn't want to be bother with facts. Right, who needs facts.

I've tired dealing with you once before and like i said last time... so have fun posting your nonsense i won't let you drag me down to your level and beat me with experience.
RS
RS
  • Threads: 62
Thanked by
ams288
June 26th, 2017 at 9:55:10 AM permalink

https://legaldictionary.net/impeachment/

I thought this was pure gold.....until I read ams288's responses. Ams288 you should do some proof reading of your posts next time.
ams288
ams288
June 26th, 2017 at 10:32:00 AM permalink
It's very curious....

Fox News (and the hardcore Trumpsters) seem to have gone from "There was no collusion!" to "If there WAS collusion, who cares?! It wound't be a crime." (Hint: it would).

And of course, Donald tweeted this morning that Obama "colluded or obstructed" with Russia. He's a master of projection.... so we know what's on his guilty mind.

Is there a big story that is about to drop??
RS
RS
June 26th, 2017 at 10:34:01 AM permalink

Last time y'all said that, nothing happened. It was quite a let down. :(
ams288
ams288
June 26th, 2017 at 10:35:36 AM permalink
Quote: RS

Last time y'all said that, nothing happened. It was quite a let down. :(

Said what?

I asked a question.
RS
RS
June 26th, 2017 at 10:37:01 AM permalink

Said what?

I asked a question.

You're implying something big is about to happen.
ams288
ams288
Thanked by
RS
June 26th, 2017 at 10:42:23 AM permalink
Quote: RS

You're implying something big is about to happen.

TigerWu
TigerWu
  • Threads: 26
June 26th, 2017 at 10:47:54 AM permalink

Fox News (and the hardcore Trumpsters) seem to have gone from "There was no collusion!" to "If there WAS collusion, who cares?! It wound't be a crime." (Hint: it would).

Maybe O.J. can help Donald write his memoirs in a few years....! :-D

MaxPen
MaxPen
  • Threads: 13
June 26th, 2017 at 11:55:41 AM permalink

It's very curious....

And of course, Donald tweeted this morning that Obama "colluded or obstructed" with Russia. He's a master of projection.... so we know what's on his guilty mind.

The only thing your girl has accomplished is avoiding prosecution. The only thing dropping, that you could be happy about, is a giant turd from a huge nothing burger the night before.

#COVFEFE

rsactuary
rsactuary
  • Threads: 29
June 26th, 2017 at 12:03:51 PM permalink
Quote: MaxPen

The only thing your girl has accomplished is avoiding prosecution.

I believe we call that innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
TigerWu
TigerWu
June 26th, 2017 at 12:44:26 PM permalink
Hey, here's an honest question....

Why do Conservatives/Republicans/Trump supporters/etc. seem to be so obsessed with Hillary Clinton? It's been almost eight months since she lost, yet they can't seem to stop talking about her. Almost everyone I know who is a Liberal/Democrat/etc. doesn't really care about her anymore. Nine times out of 10 whenever Hillary comes up in a conversation it's someone who is critical of her talking about something she did months or even years ago. In the words of her own critics, "Hillary lost... Get over it!"

I'm seriously not trying to start anything, this is just something odd I've been noticing recently with regards to Clinton.
MaxPen
MaxPen
Thanked by
SanchoPanza
June 26th, 2017 at 12:54:19 PM permalink
Unfortunately, she's all you got.
TigerWu
TigerWu
June 26th, 2017 at 1:07:58 PM permalink

Unfortunately, she's all you got.

Hillary does not represent me and I am not a fan of hers.
ams288
ams288
June 26th, 2017 at 1:16:29 PM permalink
Quote: TigerWu

Why do Conservatives/Republicans/Trump supporters/etc. seem to be so obsessed with Hillary Clinton? It's been almost eight months since she lost, yet they can't seem to stop talking about her.

Because Donald has been an unmitigated disaster so far. Since Nov. 9th, the righties have been bringing her up nonstop to deflect from Donald's idiocy.

They can't stop speculating about her running again in 2020. They know it's not going to happen, but they'll keep pretending it will so they don't have to talk about their man's latest moronic tweet.
ams288
ams288
June 26th, 2017 at 1:20:41 PM permalink

The only thing your girl has accomplished is avoiding prosecution. The only thing dropping, that you could be happy about, is a giant turd from a huge nothing burger the night before.

#COVFEFE

The level of delusion exhibited in this one post is truly staggering.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 122
June 26th, 2017 at 2:29:33 PM permalink

Hey, here's an honest question....

Why do Conservatives/Republicans/Trump supporters/etc. seem to be so obsessed with Hillary Clinton? It's been almost eight months since she lost, yet they can't seem to stop talking about her. Almost everyone I know who is a Liberal/Democrat/etc. doesn't really care about her anymore. Nine times out of 10 whenever Hillary comes up in a conversation it's someone who is critical of her talking about something she did months or even years ago. In the words of her own critics, "Hillary lost... Get over it!"

I'm seriously not trying to start anything, this is just something odd I've been noticing recently with regards to Clinton.

I can answer for myself. I am a somewhat conservative Republican who is not happy DJT is President. Unfortunately, the way our elections play out is you get a choice between two options. I am not obsessed with HRC, but believe that having a guy like DJT as President is better for the country than if HRC was President. So when a liberal freaks out that DJT is president, I do not, because given the two choices presented to me I am content that the better choice won.

the question you should be asking is why the libs are obsessed with DJT, and not more concerned with living their lives.....
TigerWu
TigerWu
June 26th, 2017 at 2:47:01 PM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

the question you should be asking is why the libs are obsessed with DJT, and not more concerned with living their lives.....

I think it's mostly the liberal media and who are obsessed with him. Just regular people who are critical of Trump, at least the ones I know, just roll their eyes or shake their head and change the channel or scroll/click away whenever Trump pops up and move on with their lives, like you say.
Boz
Boz
  • Threads: 155
June 26th, 2017 at 3:23:42 PM permalink
Another day, another win! Travel Ban enacted, CFO shows the GOP HC plan will save over $300 Billion over 10 years off the debt/ deficit.

The winning will continue while the Dems spin in circles.
ams288
ams288
June 26th, 2017 at 3:32:55 PM permalink
Quote: Boz

CFO shows the GOP HC plan will save over $300 Billion over 10 years off the debt/ deficit.

Err... that's not the main takeaway from the disasterous CBO score for TrumpCare.
TigerWu
TigerWu
June 26th, 2017 at 3:35:43 PM permalink
Quote: Boz

Travel Ban enacted

Hey, what do you think of this article with regards to the potential efficacy of that travel ban:

http://www.snopes.com/2017/02/14/countries-terrorists-come/
ams288
ams288
June 26th, 2017 at 3:39:03 PM permalink

Hey, what do you think of this article with regards to the potential efficacy of that travel ban:

http://www.snopes.com/2017/02/14/countries-terrorists-come/

They're just gonna bash Snopes and ignore the content of the article. It's what they do when faced with facts.
TigerWu
TigerWu
June 26th, 2017 at 3:51:54 PM permalink

They're just gonna bash Snopes and ignore the content of the article. It's what they do when faced with facts.

Maybe, but just in case here's an article from Fox News that corroborates the information regarding the country of origin of foreign-born terrorists in the U.S.:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/06/22/anatomy-terror-threat-files-shed-light-on-nature-extent-plots-in-us.html

(Note they are only talking about FOREIGN born terrorists... U.S. born terrorists are not discussed in the Fox article.)
Boz
Boz
  • Threads: 155
June 26th, 2017 at 4:15:25 PM permalink

Err... that's not the main takeaway from the disasterous CBO score for TrumpCare.

That's what most people who care about the future see. Or we can look at it from the standpoint that maybe some of those who might "lose" their insurance will actually have to work for something they want instead of expecting it. For every person "hurt" there are plenty who could be working and have made the determination they are better off working PT or not at all. Trust me some do the math and have it down to a science. Their math skills would fit right in here.
MaxPen
MaxPen
June 26th, 2017 at 4:33:45 PM permalink

#COVFEFE

The level of delusion exhibited in this one post is truly staggering.

The fact that you find me delusional brightens my day. Thanks
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 211
June 26th, 2017 at 4:39:00 PM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

Actually just as obsessed with the other two branches of governments. Like any concerned citizen would be.
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
ams288
ams288
June 26th, 2017 at 5:18:54 PM permalink

The fact that you find me delusional brightens my day. Thanks

You're very welcome.
boymimbo
boymimbo
  • Threads: 17
June 26th, 2017 at 6:12:28 PM permalink
All of the the terrorism incidents in the United States recently (aka since 2002) have been perpetrated by people who would be here if there was a travel ban. All of these people were children of parents who are legitimately here making a positive contribution to the nation. Actually, 2001 is the same - they came from Saudi Arabia, which is not one of the countries on the ban.

The travel ban is just a piece of racist bull crap designed to appease the ignorant and punish the innocent. You know, by now, the 120 days of "review" would be over and the Trump government would have reviewed its immigration processes, found nothing wrong, and would have had no excuse to continue the ban.

I am in support of self-protection. Stopping travel from these countries will have zero effect on terrorism. All it will do is stop brown people from living in your neighborhood and will make you feel safer because people are scared when people speak a foreign language and has new cultures that you're not used to.

If you truly wanted to feel safe, try not living in fear and start getting to know these people for who they really are.
----- You want the truth! You can't handle the truth!
MaxPen
MaxPen
June 26th, 2017 at 6:30:56 PM permalink
Quote: boymimbo

All of the the terrorism incidents in the United States recently (aka since 2002) have been perpetrated by people who would be here if there was a travel ban. All of these people were children of parents who are legitimately here making a positive contribution to the nation. Actually, 2001 is the same - they came from Saudi Arabia, which is not one of the countries on the ban.

The travel ban is just a piece of racist bull crap designed to appease the ignorant and punish the innocent. You know, by now, the 120 days of "review" would be over and the Trump government would have reviewed its immigration processes, found nothing wrong, and would have had no excuse to continue the ban.

I am in support of self-protection. Stopping travel from these countries will have zero effect on terrorism. All it will do is stop brown people from living in your neighborhood and will make you feel safer because people are scared when people speak a foreign language and has new cultures that you're not used to.

If you truly wanted to feel safe, try not living in fear and start getting to know these people for who they really are.

I know exactly who and what they are. They are not compatible with western civilization. Before you say anything, I have witnessed them in action on their homeland. They need to stay put. Ask Sweden how it's working out for them. Your statements show how unfamiliar you are with their tactics for Infiltration. No matter how hospitable and nice you may be, you're nothing more than a useful infidel in their eyes. They can honestly tell you that they will renounce jihad because the Quran teaches them to lie in order to further the Caliphate.

If you like them so much by all means join them. Unfortunately for you any country that is above 80% Muslim is completely uninhabitable for you. Unless of course you can survive without a head.
Last edited by: MaxPen on Jun 26, 2017
Dalex64
Dalex64
  • Threads: 1
June 26th, 2017 at 6:43:26 PM permalink

Cutting 300 billion is not a health plan in the same way that cutting 300b from the military is not a defense plan.
Tanko
Tanko
  • Threads: 0
Thanked by
MaxPenSOOPOO
June 26th, 2017 at 6:56:47 PM permalink

This is who they really are:

boymimbo
boymimbo
June 26th, 2017 at 7:11:19 PM permalink

I know exactly who and what they are. They are not compatible with western civilization. Before you say anything, I have witnessed them in action on their homeland. They need to stay put. Ask Sweden how it's working out for them. Your statements show how unfamiliar you are with their tactics for Infiltration. No matter how hospitable and nice you may be, you're nothing more than a useful infidel in their eyes.

If you like them so much by all means join them. Unfortunately for you any country that is above 80% Muslim is completely uninhabitable for you. Unless of course you can survive without a head.

I know plenty of soldiers who have "witnessed them in action on their homeland as well" and would completely disagree with you. Yes, countries being led by fundamentalist muslims regimes are not easy to live in. You imply that every Muslim looks at you like a useful infidel when nothing can be further from the truth.
RogerKint
RogerKint
  • Threads: 15
Thanked by
MaxPen
June 26th, 2017 at 7:11:58 PM permalink
Government leads to more government. We dropped thousands of bombs on these people's homelands during the Obama administration but I heard no one claiming he was a bigot for doing so. Then again, I don't really pay attention. The last people I want here (other than rosie o donnel) is fighting-aged men from areas we have recently bombed or are at war with.
100% risk of ruin
MaxPen
MaxPen
June 26th, 2017 at 7:27:02 PM permalink

I know plenty of soldiers who have "witnessed them in action on their homeland as well" and would completely disagree with you. Yes, countries being led by fundamentalist muslims regimes are not easy to live in. You imply that every Muslim looks at you like a useful infidel when nothing can be further from the truth.

I was a 54B in the US Army and an 0311 in the USMC. I doubt that I could find a single fire team of vets that would agree with you. However, I know damn well that I could muster up a Company's worth, if not a Battallion's worth, that would agree with me.
Your next door neighbor that drives a taxi cab doesn't count. He has to keep your head on, for now.
RogerKint
RogerKint
  • Threads: 15
June 26th, 2017 at 7:38:13 PM permalink
Quote: Tanko

This is who they really are:

Lmao look at the guy in the middle of the row. He's gonna blow himself up if he doesn't get some leg room.
100% risk of ruin
rxwine
rxwine
June 26th, 2017 at 8:17:03 PM permalink

I was a 54B in the US Army and an 0311 in the USMC. I doubt that I could find a single fire team of vets that would agree with you. However, I know damn well that I could muster up a Company's worth, if not a Battallion's worth, that would agree with me.
Your next door neighbor that drives a taxi cab doesn't count. He has to keep your head on, for now.

So why are Muslims fighting the Taliban, and Isis alongside American infidels if they'd rather behead them?
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
MaxPen
MaxPen
Thanked by
SOOPOO
June 26th, 2017 at 8:34:22 PM permalink
The following below explains the situation succinctly;

Islam is not a religion, nor is it a cult. In its fullest form, it is a complete, total, 100% system of life.

Islam has religious, legal, political, economic, social, and military components. The religious component is a beard for all of the other components.

Islamization begins when there are sufficient Muslims in a country to agitate for their religious privileges.

When politically correct, tolerant, and culturally diverse societies agree to Muslim demands for their religious privileges, some of the other components tend to creep in as well.

Here’s how it works.

As long as the Muslim population remains around or under 2% in any given country, they will be for the most part be regarded as a peace-loving minority, and not as a threat to other citizens. This is the case in:

United States — Muslim 0.6%
Australia — Muslim 1.5%
Canada — Muslim 1.9%
China — Muslim 1.8%
Italy — Muslim 1.5%
Norway — Muslim 1.8%

At 2% to 5%, they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups, often with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs. This is happening in:

Denmark — Muslim 2%
Germany — Muslim 3.7%
United Kingdom — Muslim 2.7%
Spain — Muslim 4%
Thailand — Muslim 4.6%

From 5% on, they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population. For example, they will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature halal on their shelves — along with threats for failure to comply. This is occurring in:

France — Muslim 8%
Philippines — Muslim 5%
Sweden — Muslim 5%
Switzerland — Muslim 4.3%
The Netherlands — Muslim 5.5%
Trinidad & Tobago — Muslim 5.8%

At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves (within their ghettos) under Sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of Islamists is to establish Sharia law over the entire world.

When Muslims approach 10% of the population, they tend to increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions. In Paris , we are already seeing car-burnings. Any non-Muslim action offends Islam, and results in uprisings and threats, such as in Amsterdam , with opposition to Mohammed cartoons and films about Islam. Such tensions are seen daily, particularly in Muslim sections, in:

Guyana — Muslim 10%
India — Muslim 13.4%
Israel — Muslim 16%
Kenya — Muslim 10%
Russia — Muslim 15%

After reaching 20%, nations can expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings, and the burnings of Christian churches and Jewish synagogues, such as in:

Ethiopia — Muslim 32.8%

At 40%, nations experience widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks, and ongoing militia warfare, such as in:

Bosnia — Muslim 40%
Chad — Muslim 53.1%
Lebanon — Muslim 59.7%

From 60%, nations experience unfettered persecution of non-believers of all other religions (including non-conforming Muslims), sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon, and Jizya, the tax placed on infidels, such as in:

Albania — Muslim 70%
Malaysia — Muslim 60.4%
Qatar — Muslim 77.5%
Sudan — Muslim 70%

After 80%, expect daily intimidation and violent jihad, some State-run ethnic cleansing, and even some genocide, as these nations drive out the infidels, and move toward 100% Muslim, such as has been experienced and in some ways is on-going in:

Bangladesh — Muslim 83%
Egypt — Muslim 90%
Gaza — Muslim 98.7%
Indonesia — Muslim 86.1%
Iran — Muslim 98%
Iraq — Muslim 97%
Jordan — Muslim 92%
Morocco — Muslim 98.7%
Pakistan — Muslim 97%
Palestine — Muslim 99%
Syria — Muslim 90%
Tajikistan — Muslim 90%
Turkey — Muslim 99.8%
United Arab Emirates — Muslim 96%

100% will usher in the peace of ‘Dar-es-Salaam’ — the Islamic House of Peace. Here there’s supposed to be peace, because everybody is a Muslim, the Madrases are the only schools, and the Koran is the only word, such as in:

Afghanistan — Muslim 100%
Saudi Arabia — Muslim 100%
Somalia — Muslim 100%
Yemen — Muslim 100%

Unfortunately, peace is never achieved, as in these 100% states the most radical Muslims intimidate and spew hatred, and satisfy their blood lust by killing less radical Muslims, for a variety of reasons.

‘Before I was nine I had learned the basic canon of Arab life. It was me against my brother; me and my brother against our father; my family against my cousins and the clan; the clan against the tribe; the tribe against the world, and all of us against the infidel. — Leon Uris, ‘The Haj’

It is important to understand that in some countries, with well under 100% Muslim populations, such as France, the minority Muslim populations live in ghettos, within which they are 100% Muslim, and within which they live by Sharia Law. The national police do not even enter these ghettos. There are no national courts, nor schools, nor non-Muslim religious facilities. In such situations, Muslims do not integrate into the community at large. The children attend madrases. They learn only the Koran. To even associate with an infidel is a crime punishable with death. Therefore, in some areas of certain nations, Muslim Imams and extremists exercise more power than the national average would indicate.

Today’s 1.5 billion Muslims make up 22% of the world’s population. But their birth rates dwarf the birth rates of Christians, Hindus, Buddhists, Jews, and all other believers. Muslims will exceed 50% of the world’s population by the end of this century.
gamerfreak
gamerfreak
  • Threads: 57
June 26th, 2017 at 8:54:36 PM permalink

Islam is not a religion, nor is it a cult. In its fullest form, it is a complete, total, 100% system of life.

Islam has religious, legal, political, economic, social, and military components. The religious component is a beard for all of the other components.

Islamization begins when there are sufficient Muslims in a country to agitate for their religious privileges.

When politically correct, tolerant, and culturally diverse societies agree to Muslim demands for their religious privileges, some of the other components tend to creep in as well.

Here’s how it works.

As long as the Muslim population remains around or under 2% in any given country, they will be for the most part be regarded as a peace-loving minority, and not as a threat to other citizens. This is the case in:

Honest questions:

1. How exactly do you define the difference between Muslim and Islam, or are you using them interchangeably? Are there a lot of subgroups within these populations?

2. If different, do you believe Obama was a Muslim or Islamist?

3. How would terrorist attacks inspired by Islam or terrorist attacks inspired by Christianity be different, if at all?
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 240
June 26th, 2017 at 8:55:19 PM permalink
Nothing like quoting an American Jew as being an expert on and spokesman for all of Islam.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
MaxPen
MaxPen
June 26th, 2017 at 9:34:02 PM permalink
Quote: gamerfreak

Honest questions:

1. How exactly do you define the difference between Muslim and Islam, or are you using them interchangeably? Are there a lot of subgroups within these populations?

2. If different, do you believe Obama was a Muslim or Islamist?

3. How would terrorist attacks inspired by Islam or terrorist attacks inspired by Christianity be different, if at all?

1. I can't, nor do I have the desire to. It's akin to trying to distinguish a venom less cobra from a cobra based on a visual inspection before inviting the serpent into your home. A rigorous inspection is needed before the venom less one crosses the threshold. There are most certainly different subgroups. However, even the most docile subgroups put their wives in the backseat.

2. Obama was raised Muslim and displayed a fondness for the "Holy Quran". That's enough for me to be on point.

3. I am non denominational so terrorist attack is a terrorist attack. Best not to get me started on 9/11
rxwine
rxwine
June 26th, 2017 at 9:43:12 PM permalink
BTW, if you're afraid of Islam you should be afraid of the rightwing Supreme Court which Trump will likely put in place. Cases that weaken the separation of church and state, potentially open the door wider to religions like Islam.

Now, why can't you religious folk be happy you can have your places to worship publically and privately and stop trying to bring your shit into government venues. I said that as nicely as I can manage.
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
  • Threads: 68
Thanked by
MaxPenRogerKint
June 26th, 2017 at 9:51:24 PM permalink

...Best not to get me started on 9/11

Me either as it was caused and accomplished by white Americans!
DUHHIIIIIIIII HEARD THAT!
MaxPen
MaxPen
June 26th, 2017 at 10:01:43 PM permalink
Quote: billryan

Nothing like quoting an American Jew as being an expert on and spokesman for all of Islam.

They provide me with excellent legal and medical advice. So why not?
MaxPen
MaxPen
June 26th, 2017 at 10:08:32 PM permalink
Quote: rxwine

BTW, if you're afraid of Islam you should be afraid of the rightwing Supreme Court which Trump will likely put in place. Cases that weaken the separation of church and state, potentially open the door wider to religions like Islam.

Now, why can't you religious folk be happy you can have your places to worship publically and privately and stop trying to bring your shit into government venues. I said that as nicely as I can manage.

boymimbo
boymimbo
June 26th, 2017 at 11:15:13 PM permalink

To be clear, you need to credit your plagiarism, as you can't take credit for such bull-hockey.

Quote: General Ellis D. Bingham in Wake Up America Before iI's Too Late, a Decision Paper, Page 76 - 80 Copyright 2012

... [bullshit and racist drivel]
Muslims will exceed 50% of the world’s population by the end of this century.

... so you lifted this word-for-word from another source. Good job! Let's check out this "credible source".

Bingham himself lifted it from another source (at least he bothered to acknowledge it, published in 2004), in a book titled, "Slavery, Terrorism, and Islam: the historic roots and contemporary threat", by Peter Hammond, published by (no surprise) Christian Liberty Books.

In fact the quote goes back to This April 2005 drivel.

Of course, some cursory research on Dr. Hammond (the Doctor comes from an honorary degree bestowed by an unknown Bible College) shows that he is a South African Roman Catholic Missionary who wrote "Mass Marketing the Mandela Myth", supported apartheid and was charged with assault for shooting paintballs at children on Halloween because it supported witchcraft and paganism.

Quote: IOL News

Pinelands police said he had allegedly driven around Pinelands, Rondebosch and Rosebank with his three young children in the back of his car, calling costumed youngsters over then firing paintballs. One boy was shot in the face.

He ended up blaming his 10 year-old son, calling it an accident. 4 times.

Inotherwords, a right-winged nut-job. Since you bothered to plagarize someone else word-for-word and not credit the author, I will do the same, when I respond with this...

"What do I do with the knowing there are moronic bigots out there? I've always known that. What will I do? Treat them with contempt, as I normally do."

Congratulations on losing your credibility. It's far more entertaining when you come up with original thought.
Last edited by: boymimbo on Jun 26, 2017
  • Jump to: