Thread Rating:

beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
June 24th, 2017 at 8:32:14 PM permalink
We can save ourselves, and there are people working to do that already. Democracy did not die after Watergate, after Iran Contra, or after WJC impeachment. It does not have to die now.
But it is time to stand up and be counted.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 211
June 24th, 2017 at 10:01:37 PM permalink
Quote: Boz

instead of blaming some guy who is helping make your life better?

I have to take issue with this idea as I generally view Trump's approach to economic problems short sighted. But it's pretty typical for many Republicans.

To make a general analogy, I would liken Trump to someone who would put thousands of people to work making some plastic widget while piling up chemical waste, using cancer causing materials, and ignoring safety regulations, but always pointing to the bottom line of success and how much money everyone is making.

And then later if he was still around to see the long term consequences he would blame someone else.
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
ams288
ams288
  • Threads: 22
June 25th, 2017 at 5:54:30 AM permalink
Donald is up early this morning and tweeting about..... Hillary.

This is why us lefties are thriving under his Presidency: He's a moron.

A real Republican President would be on the phone working members of the Senate trying to get Obamacare repealed. Donald is on the phone tweeting nonsense.
Ding Dong the Witch is Dead
ams288
ams288
June 25th, 2017 at 7:31:24 AM permalink
Quote: ams288

A real Republican President would be on the phone working members of the Senate trying to get Obamacare repealed. Donald is on the phone tweeting nonsense.

At approximately 10:00am this morning, Donald arrived at his golf course in Virginia.
steeldco
steeldco
  • Threads: 52
June 25th, 2017 at 7:38:00 AM permalink
Quote: Homelessnyc

Which medical school did you graduate from?

Same one as you did. Get it? I'll give you some time to comprehend my meaning.
DO NOT blindly accept what has been spoken. DO NOT blindly accept what has been written. Think. Assess. Lead. DO NOT blindly follow.
steeldco
steeldco
June 25th, 2017 at 7:43:53 AM permalink

So who is there to save us? The system is not changing in our lifetimes, so sure we can bitch about it, but we are not changing it. It really is every man for himself, as it always has been. And other than nuclear war I personally love being in charge of my life. Never has been a better time for strivers to achieve. All it takes is determination and hard work. We all have a limited life span, why not take advantage of the opportunities that present themselves instead of blaming some guy who is helping make your life better?

Making my life better? Seriously?
Give me one instance, a tangible one and not some "I feel better" crap, where he has directly helped you. And remember, I believe in our great President Reagan's (at least I think that was who said it) "accept but confirm" belief.

Determination and hard to earn success has always applied. My entire lifetime. It has nothing to do with Trumpy.

We can change it. All we have to do is vote out the scum. It isn't difficult.

Don't let prolific liars take advantage of you.
DO NOT blindly accept what has been spoken. DO NOT blindly accept what has been written. Think. Assess. Lead. DO NOT blindly follow.
steeldco
steeldco
June 25th, 2017 at 7:58:07 AM permalink
Wow. I just saw a video clip where Warren Buffet said that he would personally save $650,000 in taxes with the new health care bill.
There is absolutely no good reason to remove the taxes so that people with over $250K in adjusted gross income can benefit. Keep the taxes and get the poor covered with health insurance. ......but that probably makes too much sense.
Homelessnyc
Homelessnyc
  • Threads: 5
June 25th, 2017 at 8:01:30 AM permalink
Quote: steeldco

Same one as you did. Get it? I'll give you some time to comprehend my meaning.

Im not the one making medical claims.

So your point is there is no meaning, but we both know that. Don't know why you would make me call it out like that. Kinda embarrassing for you.

Guess it makes sense for someone that wants to make up facts and spread his hate. Sad.
steeldco
steeldco
June 25th, 2017 at 8:14:15 AM permalink

So your point is there is no meaning, but we both know that. Don't know why you would make me call it out like that. Kinda embarrassing for you.

Guess it makes sense for someone that wants to make up facts and spread his hate. Sad.

Wow. I was right. Some Gullibles apparently lack intelligence. Come back when you understand the point that I was making.
OnceDear
OnceDear
  • Threads: 63
Thanked by
RogerKint
June 25th, 2017 at 8:20:27 AM permalink

We can change it. All we have to do is vote out the scum. It isn't difficult.

Don't let prolific liars take advantage of you.

Sadly the scum rise to the surface in most parties. Scum like trumpy and to a different extent Clinton, Pence, Hatch etc etc are the problem and when one has those as nominees, placing a vote for any of them just hurts. One has to either vote for the best of a bad bunch on whatever value system you use, or protest with a spoiled ballot. . . Or protest in other ways. Democracy in the US and in my country and many others has gone to hell in a handcart.
Psalm 25:16 Turn to me and be gracious to me, for I am lonely and afflicted. Proverbs 18:2 A fool finds no satisfaction in trying to understand, for he would rather express his own opinion.
steeldco
steeldco
Thanked by
OnceDear
June 25th, 2017 at 8:21:59 AM permalink

BTW, while you try to comprehend what I had meant with my previous comment, give the following some thought also:

"Much has been written about Trump having narcissistic personality disorder. As critics have pointed out, merely saying a leader is narcissistic is hardly disqualifying. But malignant narcissism is like a malignant tumor: toxic.

Psychoanalyst and Holocaust survivor Erich Fromm, who invented the diagnosis of malignant narcissism, argues that it “lies on the borderline between sanity and insanity.” Otto Kernberg, a psychoanalyst specializing in borderline personalities, defined malignant narcissism as having four components: narcissism, paranoia, antisocial personality and sadism. Trump exhibits all four.

His narcissism is evident in his “grandiose sense of self-importance … without commensurate achievements.” From viewing cable news, he knows "more about ISIS than the generals” and believes that among all human beings on the planet, “I alone can fix it.” His "repeated lying," “disregard for and violation of the rights of others” (Trump University fraud and multiple sexual assault allegations) and “lack of remorse” meet the clinical criteria for anti-social personality. His bizarre conspiracy theories, false sense of victimization, and demonization of the press, minorities and anyone who opposes him are textbook paranoia. Like most sadists, Trump has been a bully since childhood, and his thousands of vicious tweets make him perhaps the most prolific cyber bully in history.'
Homelessnyc
Homelessnyc
June 25th, 2017 at 8:48:38 AM permalink

Wow. I was right. Some Gullibles apparently lack intelligence. Come back when you understand the point that I was making.

Got the point. You want to make up facts and use it to spread hate.

Im not the one making up nonsense and than resorts to name calling when you get called out on it.

Why don't you come back when you can have an adult conversation.
steeldco
steeldco
June 25th, 2017 at 8:50:16 AM permalink

Got the point. You want to make up facts and use it to spread hate.

Im not the one making up nonsense and than resorts to name calling when you get called out on it.

Why don't you come back when you can have an adult conversation.

Really? I don't believe that you got the point. Tell us what it was.
Homelessnyc
Homelessnyc
June 25th, 2017 at 8:56:54 AM permalink

Really? I don't believe that you got the point. Tell us what it was.

I've stated it clearly twice. Apparently you can comprehend but we see that is clear from the nonsense you post. You should really work on that.

Really sad. I guess there will always be people that are gullible and will read your post and take it as fact and even like them.

I wont be continuing this but one day when you wake up and want to have an adult converstation let me know.
steeldco
steeldco
June 25th, 2017 at 9:07:41 AM permalink

I've stated it clearly twice. Apparently you can comprehend but we see that is clear from the nonsense you post. You should really work on that.

Really sad. I guess there will always be people that are gullible and will read your post and take it as fact and even like them.

I wont be continuing this but one day when you wake up and want to have an adult converstation let me know.

LOLOL....just like your leader. I have already stated that you were wrong and to come back when you got it right.
RS
RS
  • Threads: 62
Thanked by
Homelessnyc
June 25th, 2017 at 9:11:52 AM permalink
It's easy to say someone's wrong without giving an explanation...
steeldco
steeldco
June 25th, 2017 at 9:14:40 AM permalink
Quote: RS

It's easy to say someone's wrong without giving an explanation...

RS, you're right but he is the one who seems to think that he understood what I meant. I have already told him to come back and state it since he made his claim. All he is doing is being trumpy and deflecting.
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
  • Threads: 68
Thanked by
RogerKint
June 25th, 2017 at 9:15:50 AM permalink

At approximately 10:00am this morning, Donald arrived at his golf course in Virginia.

Did you think he wanted the job so he could work?
DUHHIIIIIIIII HEARD THAT!
Homelessnyc
Homelessnyc
June 25th, 2017 at 9:33:21 AM permalink

RS, you're right but he is the one who seems to think that he understood what I meant. I have already told him to come back and state it since he made his claim. All he is doing is being trumpy and deflecting.

I gave you your answer twice.

All you do is continue to post libelous and borderline libelous statements. Then never back anything up or address it. You try to change the subject to avoid the facts.
steeldco
steeldco
June 25th, 2017 at 9:44:05 AM permalink

I gave you your answer twice.

All you do is continue to post libelous and borderline libelous statements. Then never back anything up or address it. You try to change the subject to avoid the facts.

What about the fact that your answer was wrong don't you get?
steeldco
steeldco
June 25th, 2017 at 9:45:24 AM permalink
Interesting full page article in today New York Times listing all of trumpy's lies by day. I stated yesterday that King Trump was a most prolific liar. Somehow, if possible, that was an understatement.
RS
RS
Thanked by
Homelessnyc
June 25th, 2017 at 9:53:19 AM permalink

Dafaq??????

Your post was very trollish. "You're wrong and if you can't comprehend it, think about it until you figure it out and you're right." [not verbatim] Then when he responds you give a similar and backwards response just like the first.

There is no "his claim". YOU claimed Trump has Alzheimer's. He asked which medical school you graduated from to make that claim. AFAIK, it doesn't seem like either of you graduated from medical school. Idk what's going on here, other than you're seriously beating around the bush making some weird statements.
Homelessnyc
Homelessnyc
June 25th, 2017 at 9:57:00 AM permalink

What about the fact that your answer was wrong don't you get?

The fact that it wasn't.

If it was you would have posted the reason it is wrong by now. Instead you just insist i am wrong with no proof.

Just like you posted your alzheimer comment with no medical training or medical records to back it up aka libel statements. You keep trying to desperately forget you posted that and deflect the facts and turth. It wont work sorry
RS
RS
June 25th, 2017 at 9:58:42 AM permalink

All he is doing is being trumpy and deflecting.

steeldco
steeldco
June 25th, 2017 at 10:10:22 AM permalink

The above is what you had stated. That there was no meaning. Even though at the time of my original post I had said that there was.
My original post was meant to say that your medical degree was the same as mine. That you knew as little as I do on medical issues.
But one of us has to be right and I believe that I am in stating that trumpy is mentally unstable. Get it? Sheesh...........
steeldco
steeldco
June 25th, 2017 at 10:11:33 AM permalink

Dafaq??????

Your post was very trollish. "You're wrong and if you can't comprehend it, think about it until you figure it out and you're right." [not verbatim] Then when he responds you give a similar and backwards response just like the first.

There is no "his claim". YOU claimed Trump has Alzheimer's. He asked which medical school you graduated from to make that claim. AFAIK, it doesn't seem like either of you graduated from medical school. Idk what's going on here, other than you're seriously beating around the bush making some weird statements.

Wow RS, you're really spinning out.
boymimbo
boymimbo
  • Threads: 17
June 25th, 2017 at 10:18:06 AM permalink

Dafaq??????

Wow RS, you're really spinning out.

No, the three pages of back and forth without making a point is a waste of time. I'll make a point though. Trump of course is a completely different animal than any other president. He is still very much about his brand and has built his life making and losing money. He is old. Does he have any certifiable mental disorder? Probably. Is there any medical proof? Not likely. You would have to put him through the mental rigorous testing to make that determination, and nobody on this forum has conducted those tests on him nor have they access to any test results. So, all we can say is probably based on our laymen evaluation.

That makes the statement as valid as a Trumpy claiming that Hillary has a concussion a year ago that made her unhealthy and unfit for the Oval Office. Same thing, different side, both possible / probably bull.
----- You want the truth! You can't handle the truth!
RS
RS
June 25th, 2017 at 10:19:19 AM permalink

The above is what you had stated. That there was no meaning. Even though at the time of my original post I had said that there was.
My original post was meant to say that your medical degree was the same as mine. That you knew as little as I do on medical issues.
But one of us has to be right and I believe that I am in stating that trumpy is mentally unstable. Get it? Sheesh...........

So now we can make all the wildest and craziest claims we want because.....neither of us have a degree in that field? I say one thing, you say the other, but it doesn't matter because both of our opinions don't matter at all because neither of us have any medical background? Whaaaaaat?!

I think 2+2=5. I don't have a background in math and neither does personXYZ. PersonXYZ asks what proof I have. I say, "Neither of us have math degrees! Bwahahaha."
Homelessnyc
Homelessnyc
June 25th, 2017 at 10:20:06 AM permalink

So exactly what i said. Its ok for me not to have a medical degree as i am not the one making medical claims.

So we are on the same page yet you still can't make the right conclusion.

Just because you want to believe something doesn't make it true. That's not how the world works. If you want to come back with tangible proof of your claims than that is another story.
steeldco
steeldco
June 25th, 2017 at 10:24:42 AM permalink

Just because you want to believe something doesn't make it true. That's not how the world works. If you want to come back with tangible proof of your claims than that is another story.

And yet you do not expect the same from trumpy?
steeldco
steeldco
June 25th, 2017 at 10:29:48 AM permalink

So now we can make all the wildest and craziest claims we want because.....neither of us have a degree in that field? I say one thing, you say the other, but it doesn't matter because both of our opinions don't matter at all because neither of us have any medical background? Whaaaaaat?!

I think 2+2=5. I don't have a background in math and neither does personXYZ. PersonXYZ asks what proof I have. I say, "Neither of us have math degrees! Bwahahaha."

You still don't get it. Let me rephrase. Both homeless and I do not have medical degrees. I stated that trumpy is mentally ill. homeless said I was wrong because I didn't have degree. But again, neither does he have a degree. Therefore, what would make him think that he was right? The chance of his being right is no more than the chance of my being right. In addition, look back to the posts within this stream of crap and you'll find mental health professionals (with degrees BTW) believing what I believe. trumpy is not well.
Homelessnyc
Homelessnyc
June 25th, 2017 at 10:38:33 AM permalink

And yet you do not expect the same from trumpy?

This is about you and your statement why do you still feel the need to deflect?
Homelessnyc
Homelessnyc
June 25th, 2017 at 10:41:10 AM permalink

You still don't get it. Let me rephrase. Both homeless and I do not have medical degrees. I stated that trumpy is mentally ill. homeless said I was wrong because I didn't have degree. But again, neither does he have a degree. Therefore, what would make him think that he was right? The chance of his being right is no more than the chance of my being right. In addition, look back to the posts within this stream of crap and you'll find mental health professionals (with degrees BTW) believing what I believe. trumpy is not well.

I never made a quailfying statement. You did and i asked what school you went to, to make such a claim.

You wrongly infered i said you were wrong. I never said he is or isn't mentally or that you were wrong and i was right. i only asked for tangible proof of your claims.
Boz
Boz
  • Threads: 155
Thanked by
SanchoPanza
June 25th, 2017 at 10:47:13 AM permalink

This is why us lefties are thriving under his Presidency: .

Even you don't believe that as a party unless you count raising and wasting money on special elections. It's like a Martingale, you keep doubling down on losses hoping you will win the next one to be able to say the system works. Your party continues to promote violence toward those they disagree with and more people everyday say they don't identify with either party.

But maybe you meant thriving personally, which is great to hear that President Trumps policies are helping the left as well. Like you say "A rising tide raises all boats". It's just a shame some continue to put holes in their boats with their life choices and expect the government to seal it for them.
rxwine
rxwine
June 25th, 2017 at 10:52:00 AM permalink
Let's ask Trump's Doctor?

Eh (rabbit chewing carrot) WHAT'S UP DOC?
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
boymimbo
boymimbo
June 25th, 2017 at 10:53:01 AM permalink

Did the mental health "professionals" conduct DSIM-IV tests to prove it, or are they just going off of "observation" corresponding to the political bias of the day? And so what if he is? 62 million + voters listened to his speeches, observed the controversy and his behavior and voted for him anyway. His behaviour in office is no different than what I expected. He is your president. Narcissist? So what? At least he isn't a psychopath!
boymimbo
boymimbo
June 25th, 2017 at 10:54:33 AM permalink

Even you don't believe that as a party unless you count raising and wasting money on special elections. It's like a Martingale, you keep doubling down on losses hoping you will win the next one to be able to say the system works. Your party continues to promote violence toward those they disagree with and more people everyday say they don't identify with either party.

Unlike the sitting president who promised to pay legal costs for those people inciting violence at his rallies.
RS
RS
June 25th, 2017 at 11:13:25 AM permalink

No, I absolutely do get it. You're saying you both have the same chance of being right because neither of you have degrees in mental health....then you continue to say he isn't mentally well. That's pretty darn hypocritical to say.

Who here is a health care professional qualified to make a claim or decision on Trump's mental health?
ams288
ams288
June 25th, 2017 at 11:34:34 AM permalink

Your party continues to promote violence toward those they disagree with and more people everyday say they don't identify with either party.

AHEM...

I've been thinking about this tweet a lot recently.
ams288
ams288
June 25th, 2017 at 11:43:17 AM permalink
Donald played 18 holes today at his golf course in VA today, in case anyone was wondering.

MAGA!
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
  • Threads: 164
Thanked by
RSMaxPen
June 25th, 2017 at 3:10:39 PM permalink

Gods rest on Sunday.
Last edited by: AxelWolf on Jun 25, 2017
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
boymimbo
boymimbo
June 25th, 2017 at 3:14:35 PM permalink
Quote: AxelWolf

God's rest on Sunday.

Anything that takes him away from FoxNews and his Twitter account is a good thing. Plus, he's got everything under control. ;)
ams288
ams288
June 25th, 2017 at 4:55:10 PM permalink
Quote: boymimbo

Anything that takes him away from FoxNews and his Twitter account is a good thing.

I actually agree. I wouldn't mind if he golfed every day of his Presidency...

I just like to point out his constant golf trips cause the righties always pretended like Obama golfed too much, but when Donald golfs way more than he ever did..... *crickets*
boymimbo
boymimbo
Thanked by
AxelWolfRSMaxPen
June 25th, 2017 at 7:24:39 PM permalink

I actually agree. I wouldn't mind if he golfed every day of his Presidency...

I just like to point out his constant golf trips cause the righties always pretended like Obama golfed too much, but when Donald golfs way more than he ever did..... *crickets*

Trump has everything under control - no crises to solve!
rxwine
rxwine
June 25th, 2017 at 9:56:22 PM permalink
Interestingly enough there has been discussion in the psychiatric community about adherence to the "Goldwater Rule."

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/in-trump-era-mental-health-experts-are-rethinking-goldwater-rule/ar-BBCW7Vt?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

Yup, some say it would be a public service to certify him as a nutcase. (My non pc conclusion)

Half the US population has probably already concluded that without any prompting.
ams288
ams288
June 26th, 2017 at 4:25:24 AM permalink
Quote: boymimbo

Trump has everything under control - no crises to solve!

In that case, you won't mind if his fat ass gets impeached! It's not like he's got any work to do anyway...
Homelessnyc
Homelessnyc
June 26th, 2017 at 4:57:38 AM permalink

In that case, you won't mind if his fat ass gets impeached!

Sure if you can find a valid legal reason.
ams288
ams288
June 26th, 2017 at 4:59:19 AM permalink

Sure if you can find a valid legal reason.

Impeachment is not a legal process.
steeldco
steeldco
June 26th, 2017 at 5:35:54 AM permalink
The Gullibles can continue to comment on this if they like, but I will end this topic on my side with this post.
I sincerely believe that Trumpy does not have full control of his mental faculties. So he is not only a lying scumbag, but he is also dumb. Not a good combination. .......and I'm not alone in that belief.

Gullibles, knock yourself out.
Homelessnyc
Homelessnyc
June 26th, 2017 at 6:19:31 AM permalink

Impeachment is not a legal process.

https://legaldictionary.net/impeachment/
  • Jump to: