Thread Rating:

darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 145
May 18th, 2017 at 9:34:58 AM permalink
Quote: Mooseton

Quote: darkoz

Quote: Mooseton

Sounds like you are assuming that he is not confident in his sexuality (edit: or that you think it's unacceptable in him and his wife's relationship that you most likely know nothing about) if you think it could be used as black mail. He was still elected so even if the obviously fake story was true you could also assume that most Americans, or even republicans, don't really care about others sexuality. Assuming that to be the case would also make those who keep bringing it up to be bigots against those into golden showers.

U are clearly grasping at straws now

Anyond who knows the history of the american conservative movement would know that paying hookers for golden showers is not a smart move for someone running for president

No grasping, just trying to play along, or rather point out the bigotry of the left in this selective fake news story.

Sure you could argue that traditionally most conservatives would be against this and I'd agree. And id argue the left has traditionally supported sexual freedom. Just not for Donald Trump. Bill Clinton & JFK, they can have sexual freedom, but no DT. Hypocrites?

Edit: But, but, but it could be used against him! That comes across as grasping over here. Once again, how do you know the inner workings of his marriage? Ya just don't. Does it come across negatively, yes of course as most people aren't into that sort of thing. It's just another issue of something that really isn't important to America unless you're a 'grasping' lefty.

#keeptheleftoutofmybedroom

Mooseton. I think i see the error in your thinking. You are assuming trumo would be blackmailed about his infidelity to hurt his wife. You keep mentioning i know nothing about his inner marriage

The blackmail would have nothing to do with his marriage. Probably his wife who didnt care if her husband grabbed p***y while she was pregnant with baron and bragged about it on camera would hav no problem with his philandering with golden shower hookers

It is his deeply religious customer right wing conservative base. So please stop saying i know nothing about his marriage. I dont know about his marriage and that has nothing to do with his being a possible blackmail victim
RS
RS
  • Threads: 49
May 18th, 2017 at 9:57:40 AM permalink

his being a possible blackmail victim

We should stop blaming the victim.
"should of played 'Go Fish' today ya peasant" -typoontrav
darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 145
May 18th, 2017 at 10:02:21 AM permalink
Quote: RS

We should stop blaming the victim.

Yea using the word victim to describe trump is clearly incorrect

Trump could never be a blackmail victim because we all know how trump feels about anyone who is a black male victim
RS
RS
  • Threads: 49
May 18th, 2017 at 10:04:47 AM permalink

trump feels about anyone who is a black male victim

???
"should of played 'Go Fish' today ya peasant" -typoontrav

• Jump to: