20 votes (32.25%)
42 votes (67.74%)

62 members have voted

MathExtremist
MathExtremist
  • Threads: 88
January 5th, 2017 at 9:10:11 AM permalink
Quote: bobbartop

I'm such a sucker I happen to think little babies are the most important thing in the world.

No you don't. You think little babies being born is the most important thing in the world. If you thought babies were important for even a split second afterwards, you'd be in favor of government policies and taxes that mitigate their neglect. But you're not, are you?
"In my own case, when it seemed to me after a long illness that death was close at hand, I found no little solace in playing constantly at dice." -- Girolamo Cardano, 1563
gamerfreak
gamerfreak
  • Threads: 57
January 5th, 2017 at 9:21:15 AM permalink
Quote: MathExtremist

No you don't. You think little babies being born is the most important thing in the world. If you thought babies were important for even a split second afterwards, you'd be in favor of government policies and taxes that mitigate their neglect. But you're not, are you?

mcallister3200
mcallister3200
  • Threads: 17
January 5th, 2017 at 9:28:13 AM permalink
Post birth cute puppies are the most important thing in the world, obviously.
Homelessnyc
Homelessnyc
  • Threads: 5
January 5th, 2017 at 9:36:38 AM permalink
Quote: mcallister3200

Only certain breeds :-O
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
January 5th, 2017 at 10:00:40 AM permalink

Quote: Romes

Meet (no name), 20 weeks:

See how easy this is?

Laughing my ass off. Omg, I can't breathe, stop it, Romes, please, you're killing me. My eyes are watering, my side hurts. Stop it.

Zero respect, dude. ZIP, ZERO!

SIX (dead fetus picture removed by mod)

7 days. Martingale. You knew better, bob. See you next week.Rule 6. Violent images.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
Mooseton
Mooseton
  • Threads: 14
January 5th, 2017 at 10:57:22 AM permalink
I might be in support of abortion but that was one of your dumbest bans. Just some adults having a conversation.
$1700, 18, 19, 1920, 40, 60,... :/ Thx 'Do it again'. I'll try
ams288
ams288
  • Threads: 22
January 5th, 2017 at 11:23:56 AM permalink
Quote: Mooseton

I might be in support of abortion but that was one of your dumbest bans. Just some adults having a conversation.

Not a dumb ban.

bobbartop even acknowledged well before he posted those pictures that posting them would probably get him banned.
Ding Dong the Witch is Dead
Face
Administrator
Face
  • Threads: 49
January 5th, 2017 at 12:30:07 PM permalink

You're welcome =D

The opinions of this moderator are for entertainment purposes only.
SanchoPanza
SanchoPanza
  • Threads: 34
January 5th, 2017 at 12:37:53 PM permalink

That sounds like quite a justification for any taking of life. Meaning that if any human faces a future of neglect, then it is totally justifiable to "prevent" that calamity. Phew! Euthanasia anyone?
Romes
Romes
  • Threads: 29
January 5th, 2017 at 1:07:40 PM permalink
Quote: SanchoPanza

That sounds like quite a justification for any taking of life. Meaning that if any human faces a future of neglect, then it is totally justifiable to "prevent" that calamity. Phew! Euthanasia anyone?

Or pointing out that even though there are tons of war cries to stop abortion no one on that side seems to bat their eye at the fact that these kids often grow up with neglect, without parents, starving or homeless from a lack of funds, etc, and this leads to them becoming unstable members in society.
Playing it correctly means you've already won.
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
Thanked by
MoosetonRomes
January 5th, 2017 at 3:00:52 PM permalink
Quote: Mooseton

bobbartop started hijacking this thread on page 6, with this post:

Always split Aces and 8s, and kill babies.

And made a dozen more about it, despite the off-topic nature. I went as far as I could with letting people talk about it, but the graphic images were posted out of spite and to troll those he disagreed with. Not just a conversation among adults. Sorry you disagree. My ruling stands.
djatc
djatc
  • Threads: 83
Thanked by
RogerKint
January 5th, 2017 at 3:34:24 PM permalink
To counteract the horrible human babies here's a kitten:

Plz don't abort me
"Man Babes" #AxelFabulous
Rigondeaux
Rigondeaux
  • Threads: 30
January 5th, 2017 at 3:46:43 PM permalink
Quote: billryan

Mike Pence is his insurance policy. No democrat wants that man in charge of anything.

Makes some sense.

I don't know how much of a corporate shill he is though. If he helps the Hillary wing get TPP through and stuff like that, it might be preferable to Trump's populism.

It's a funny issue, because every president could be impeached, usually for some pretty decent reasons. For example, Bush could have gotten the hammer for starting a war on false pretenses, killing thousands of our soldiers, hundreds of thousands of civilians, wasting trillions of dollars and creating Isis and sending the region into chaos.

There really isn't that much worse stuff a president can do.

But Democrats were eager participants, so how could they impeach him? Same with the MSM. So it was all declared a "mistake." Oops! No use crying over spilled milk!

So, when impeachment happens it's in some weird parallel reality created by the mental gymnastics of politics. We already see this in the MSM criticism of Trump, for absurd things like some random KKK member saying he likes Trump, probably because the KKK dope knows he will get national media attention by saying this, rather than substantial things like his endorsement of torture (since we don't want to dig too deep on that).

If Trump is impeached, it will be because he used the wrong pair of scissors at a ribbon cutting ceremony or farted in the presence of an intern, and it has been judged politically expedient to impeach him.
MathExtremist
MathExtremist
January 5th, 2017 at 9:28:10 PM permalink

You've committed a logical fallacy. P = "you think babies are important after they're born," Q = "you are in favor of of government policies and taxes that mitigate neglect"

I asserted "If P then Q"
The contrapositive, which is also true if my assertion is true, is "If not Q, then not P." By substitution, that would be "If you don't favor government policies and taxation that mitigate neglect, then you don't really think babies are important after they're born."

You, on the other hand, have gone beyond the scope of my assertion and suggested that what I said is equivalent to "if you don't favor government policies and taxation that mitigate neglect, then you are in favor of euthanization."

It should be easy to see that your conclusion is invalid once it's broken down into its logical predicates.
"In my own case, when it seemed to me after a long illness that death was close at hand, I found no little solace in playing constantly at dice." -- Girolamo Cardano, 1563
SanchoPanza
SanchoPanza
  • Threads: 34
January 5th, 2017 at 9:42:09 PM permalink

You've committed a logical fallacy. P = "you think babies are important after they're born," Q = "you are in favor of of government policies and taxes that mitigate neglect"

That is an erroneous assumption. Babies are important before and "after they're born." Unless, of course, you want to declare that babies are unimportant before they're born.
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 441
January 6th, 2017 at 12:05:58 AM permalink

Unless, of course, you want to declare that babies are unimportant before they're born.

Very well put. Any man who has spent
9 months with an expectant mother
knows exactly how real and how alive
that unborn baby is. The baby has a
name, they're loved and accepted
long before they're born. From the minute
the babies existence is known, the
celebration of the birth begins.
"It's not called gambling if the math is on your side."
MathExtremist
MathExtremist
January 6th, 2017 at 12:27:50 AM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

Tell that to a rape victim. Tell her to love and accept the pregnancy that her rapist forced upon her. Tell her to celebrate its existence.

I have children. My wife and I wanted to and we do love and celebrate them.

If you don't see any distinction between those two scenarios, I'm at a loss. I just can't even comprehend that lack of perception. How can you possibly believe it is a social good to force a raped woman to not only carry her pregnancy to term but to celebrate it?
gamerfreak
gamerfreak
January 6th, 2017 at 12:33:47 AM permalink
Quote: Rigondeaux

It's a funny issue, because every president could be impeached, usually for some pretty decent reasons. For example, Bush could have gotten the hammer for starting a war on false pretenses, killing thousands of our soldiers, hundreds of thousands of civilians, wasting trillions of dollars and creating Isis and sending the region into chaos.

POTUS cannot decide to go to war. That's Congress's call. They're also the one's who have to impeach.
mcallister3200
mcallister3200
  • Threads: 17
January 6th, 2017 at 12:35:21 AM permalink
My opinion on the subject is that males opinion on the subject shouldn't carry much weight, they'd never possibly be in the position where they'd have the final choice so it will always be hypothetical. There's a lot of things in life where people have strong opinions about shoes they've never been in but when they finally get in that situation it all of a sudden gets difficult....
gamerfreak
gamerfreak
January 6th, 2017 at 1:08:23 AM permalink

My opinion on the subject is that males opinion on the subject shouldn't carry much weight, they'd never possibly be in the position where they'd have the final choice so it will always be hypothetical. There's a lot of things in life where people have strong opinions about shoes they've never been in but when they finally get in that situation it all of a sudden gets difficult....

Nonsense.

Didn't you know woman can't get pregnant from rape?

https://mic.com/articles/48691/the-7-most-outrageous-gop-explanations-for-why-rape-victims-can-t-get-pregnant#.aCE4OlWKo
ams288
ams288
January 6th, 2017 at 5:09:15 AM permalink

From the minute

Not if the woman didn't want to have a baby in the first place.
Romes
Romes
January 6th, 2017 at 7:58:03 AM permalink
I get this is a little crude, but I think it really drives the point home so I'd like to ask it and hopefully get EB's take on it...

EB: If someone raped you and forced you to think about it and relive it every single day after it happened... Would you celebrate it?
Homelessnyc
Homelessnyc
January 6th, 2017 at 8:27:06 AM permalink

EB: If someone raped you and forced you to think about it and relive it every single day after it happened... Would you celebrate it?

Playing Devils advocate here, who says they have to relive it every day. There is adoption
ams288
ams288
January 6th, 2017 at 8:30:46 AM permalink
Quote: Homelessnyc

Playing Devils advocate here, who says they have to relive it every day. There is adoption

So in your world, are women not pregnant for 9 months? Would they not be reliving it every day during those 9 months prior to adoption?
Homelessnyc
Homelessnyc
January 6th, 2017 at 8:35:19 AM permalink
Quote: ams288

So in your world, are women not pregnant for 9 months? Would they not be reliving it every day during those 9 months prior to adoption?

Amazing the assumptions you make.

So now 9 months = everyday

Instead of everyday = everyday.

I would prefer the person asking the question to answer instead of you trying to make assumption and continue to muddy the water.
ams288
ams288
January 6th, 2017 at 8:50:42 AM permalink

Amazing the assumptions you make.

So now 9 months = everyday

Instead of everyday = everyday.

I would prefer the person asking the question to answer instead of you trying to make assumption and continue to muddy the water.

You really can't help but to constantly embarrass yourself.

This is the post of EvenBob's that triggered Romes's response which you responded to, playing devil's advocate. Note how Bob mentions 9 months.

Maybe read the posts you are responding to before incorrectly accusing people of muddying the water.

MathExtremist
MathExtremist
January 6th, 2017 at 9:03:14 AM permalink

I think you missed the point of the question, so let's ask it more directly.

First question: If a serial rapist kidnapped and raped your mother, and she became pregnant, would you force your mom to carry your sibling to term? Do you believe you would treat your rape-induced sibling the same way you treat your other siblings?

Second question: Suppose your mother is post-menopausal and the serial rapist kept your mother for four months and used donor eggs and hormone therapy to support her unwanted pregnancy. Basically, your mother was impregnated via forced IVF and locked in a basement for four months on an IV drip. When she was released from captivity, your mother was given a five month supply of the hormones necessary to support her pregnancy. If she stopped taking the drugs, the pregnancy would terminate. In that scenario, would you force your mother to keep taking the drugs and carry the forced IVF fetus to term?
Romes
Romes
January 6th, 2017 at 9:04:15 AM permalink

Even with adoption, they have to relive it every single day for the term of carrying and birthing the child.
Homelessnyc
Homelessnyc
January 6th, 2017 at 9:06:30 AM permalink
Quote: ams288

You really can't help but to constantly embarrass yourself.

This is the post of EvenBob's that triggered Romes's response which you responded to, playing devil's advocate. Note how Bob mentions 9 months.

Maybe read the posts you are responding to before incorrectly accusing people of muddying the water.

You really are fool. You just post to post?

Question wasn't even directed to you.

No where does Romes state everyday as the 9 months of carrying it which is why I made my comment.

I'm going to use this advice which explains dealing with you to a T

"Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience"
MrV
MrV
  • Threads: 364
January 6th, 2017 at 9:10:18 AM permalink
"Fool?"

"Idiot?"

Such ad hominem personal attacks are not allowed.

Enjoy your suspension.
"What, me worry?"
Homelessnyc
Homelessnyc
January 6th, 2017 at 9:50:42 AM permalink

I think you missed the point of the question, so let's ask it more directly.

First question: If a serial rapist kidnapped and raped your mother, and she became pregnant, would you force your mom to carry your sibling to term? Do you believe you would treat your rape-induced sibling the same way you treat your other siblings?

Second question: Suppose your mother is post-menopausal and the serial rapist kept your mother for four months and used donor eggs and hormone therapy to support her unwanted pregnancy. Basically, your mother was impregnated via forced IVF and locked in a basement for four months on an IV drip. When she was released from captivity, your mother was given a five month supply of the hormones necessary to support her pregnancy. If she stopped taking the drugs, the pregnancy would terminate. In that scenario, would you force your mother to keep taking the drugs and carry the forced IVF fetus to term?

What is your obsession with serial rapist? Should we be concerned???

The problem I have with both you and the people you fight with is you both have opinions, you both are entitled to them. Yet you both try to focus each other believes on each other.

This should have ended a long time ago with agree to disagree and move to another topic. We are past the point of constructive conversations
Homelessnyc
Homelessnyc
January 6th, 2017 at 9:55:11 AM permalink
Quote: MrV

"Fool?"

"Idiot?"

Such ad hominem personal attacks are not allowed.

Enjoy your suspension.

Thanks for adding your two cents.

Fool is no difference than saying one is embarrassing themself by posting a valid question/point.

Sorry my quote offended you. Did it hit too close to home?

I doubt a mod would agree with you but we shall see but thanks for trying to act like something you are not
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
January 6th, 2017 at 10:00:11 AM permalink

You really are fool. You just post to post?

Question wasn't even directed to you.

No where does Romes state everyday as the 9 months of carrying it which is why I made my comment.

I'm going to use this advice which explains dealing with you to a T

"Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience"

Unfortunately for you, MrV is correct. 3 days. Not even ad hominem, btw, as you directed both descriptors at him.
JohnnyQ
JohnnyQ
  • Threads: 262
January 6th, 2017 at 2:49:49 PM permalink
Having read the last few pages of this thread, I will say:

"No", Trump will probably NOT be impeached. The country is too divided to have to deal with that. But I wouldn't be 100.0 % surprised if Putin, er ah I mean Trump, was 2 years from now.

SHOULD he be impeached ? Hey, he's not even President yet. Time will tell.

I do think he will go down as our country's worst president by far with a huge consensus on that. And I would not be surprised if he becomes a totally hands-off President, just whiling away the time. And imho, he is already an embarrassment for our country.
There's emptiness behind their eyes There's dust in all their hearts They just want to steal us all and take us all apart
Tortoise
Tortoise
  • Threads: 4
January 6th, 2017 at 3:19:48 PM permalink
Can't do worse than James Buchanan. He let the South secede!

I'd guess the fair money line on a Trump impeachment as -2000 on the no.
MrV
MrV
January 6th, 2017 at 3:26:33 PM permalink
Given the ire his campaign and election has caused, I fear that someone will attempt to assassinate him.

Then again, I feared the same thing about Obama, and he survived without even an attempt being made, IIRC.

Long live the king.
"What, me worry?"
WatchMeWin
WatchMeWin
  • Threads: 105
January 6th, 2017 at 3:28:19 PM permalink
Trump absolutely has his personal interests at the top of his priority. It will take only a magician like Trump to get away with what is to come with his Trump affiliated empire within the next 4 years. Every deal he makes, every leader he befriends, every step he takes... he is thinking Trump Empire and his kids can handle the workload.
'Winners hit n run... Losers stick around'
MathExtremist
MathExtremist
January 6th, 2017 at 4:14:37 PM permalink

What is your obsession with serial rapist? Should we be concerned???

The problem I have with both you and the people you fight with is you both have opinions, you both are entitled to them. Yet you both try to focus each other believes on each other.

This should have ended a long time ago with agree to disagree and move to another topic. We are past the point of constructive conversations

No. Abortion policy is a serious topic that merits serious discussion toward a socially-acceptable resolution, not sarcastic remarks about me being a serial rapist as a pathetic attempt to dodge the question.

More than one in six American women are rape victims. It's not a laughing matter, it's not something to joke about. The vast majority of those rapes are committed against women of childbearing age. Still more Americans engage in unprotected consensual sex and become pregnant without either the intent or desire or ability to raise a child in a responsible manner, and they have the right to decide not to.

It is not up to you to demand that those potential mothers act in a certain way. It's not up to me either. That's a conversation between her, her doctor, and/or whoever else she wants to consult. It's her decision, nobody else's, certainly not yours. The reason it's not up to you or me is because it doesn't impact you or me. The decision to have an abortion is often a heartwrenching one. If you're just parroting someone else's beliefs without further thought because you're clinging to some black-and-white orthodoxy that someone else crammed into your head, you have no standing to comment.
http://www.theatlantic.com/notes/all/2016/01/personal-stories-of-abortion-made-public/423831/
Quote: One of the stories from that article

My husband and I made the heartbreaking decision to end our planned and wanted pregnancy at 22 weeks due to severe, but not fatal, birth defects. In making the decision we had to ask ourselves a whole host of questions. What would her life be like? What were the chances of her living a relatively normal life despite her disabilities? Would we be stable financially, since one of us would need to quit our job to care for her? Would our families help us? Could we do it without their help? Would we be able to be active and involved parents to future children or would her care take priority?

Ultimately we decided that the most loving thing we could do for her was to let her go. She was our first child. Our only girl. Ten years later I still mourn her loss. I mourn what she was and what she could have been. But as I watch my son grow up and experience life in a way she never would, I’m thankful we were able to choose and I know we made the right decision.

If you don't want to face the harrowing facts and engage in serious discussion, that's your privilege. You can make trivial, snide, impertinent comments instead. But falling back on simple-minded dogma removes your simple-minded opinion from being worthy of consideration.
MathExtremist
MathExtremist
January 6th, 2017 at 4:24:13 PM permalink

Given the ire his campaign and election has caused, I fear that someone will attempt to assassinate him.

Then again, I feared the same thing about Obama, and he survived without even an attempt being made, IIRC.

Long live the king.

I don't think he'll be impeached before one of the following two things happens:
1) He'll quit when he gets frustrated by not getting his way -- and he definitely won't get his way on everything, or
2) He'll be imprisoned for criminal fraud

I don't know much about presidential security, but I'd tend to agree that the threat of an attempt on Trump is higher than it would seem for any recent president. I don't think even Obama caused the raw hatred that Trump has.

Oh, and I understand you and I will be paying for that border wall now? That's just wonderful. Maybe I'll use Trump's decision-making process as my approach to paying my taxes next year: “Maybe he didn’t do a good job and I was unsatisfied with his work.”
WatchMeWin
WatchMeWin
January 6th, 2017 at 4:51:15 PM permalink
He got his way. He said all the things people wanted to here but he wont fulfill on perhaps any of them.
Hire a special prosecutor to go after Hilary! Oh I dont want to want to hurt the Clintons, they are good people.
Build a wall and have Mexico pay for it! Oh, maybe build and have them reimburse us.
Repeal OBC! Oh, we need to 'be careful' about the bill and its liabilities. I still dont know what he plans to do.

He likes to bully and bark and go to great lengths to defame and discredit others .... and it worked. It worked in the primaries against all 16 other republican candidates.. and it worked against Hilary. Then after he gets his way and wins (which is what it is all about to him) he tries to make nice nice with the people he insulted.

But at the end of the day... we voted for him. There are many more uneducated people in the US with the privilege to vote than there are educated intelligent people.

Please Howard Schultz! Please run in 4 years!
MrV
MrV
January 6th, 2017 at 5:20:39 PM permalink
Typically, new administrations have a grace period (first 100 days); not this time, not with Trump.

There will be no grace period for The Don: his detractors will leap out of the gate, frothing and nipping his heels like hungry, rabid hyenas trying to bring down a lumbering, orange-tinged wildebeest.

Should be interesting (but not suitable for children).

What a freakin' horror show farce this election year has turned out to be!
"What, me worry?"
VCUSkyhawk
VCUSkyhawk
  • Threads: 21
January 6th, 2017 at 7:12:51 PM permalink

Typically, new administrations have a grace period (first 100 days); not this time, not with Trump.!

Apparently not with Obama either. Of course the media didn't make an issue of this in 2009.

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/44/2008/12/obama-gives-political-ambassad.html

"Political ambassadors sometimes are permitted to stay on briefly during a new administration, but the sweeping nature of the directive suggests that Obama has little interest in retaining any of Bush's ambassadorial appointees."
I got a plan, we take all your picks we reverse them like one of those twilight zone episodes where everything is the opposite. You say "black" we go white.
  • Threads: 31
January 7th, 2017 at 10:53:46 AM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

He doesn't have to make it better for them. He just has to make them think it is, or have excuses they'll buy. And that's his special gift. He lies, they buy. The truth is put out in refutation, they don't care. He's golden. Or the Teflon Don.

Gary Hart was put out of the running for a single photo on a boat with the wrong woman on his lap. Trump grabs them by the genitals (by his own admission and testimony of a dozen victims), walks in on naked teenagers, married a porn model for his 3rd wife, publicly screwed around on the first 2, considers women pigs and objects. Meh, say the Trump voters.

Repeat ad nauseum re: Trump University, Trump Foundation, Trump dissing Mexicans, blacks, disabled people, Trump offshoring his products, Trump not paying hundreds of contracted services, Trump bankruptcies, Trump international conflicts of interest, Trump with dozens of other outrages over decades, that would have tanked any other candidate. Meh.

How average Joe and Jane can imagine he's going to GAS about them when his entire track record is of screwing them over, I just don't know. Union or union-level job? Trump screwed you. Small businessman? Trump screwed you or didn't pay you. Student? Trump conned you and screwed you. Business partner? Trump screwed you, stripped the assets, declared bankruptcy, left you holding the bag.

Meh.

Meh!
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
  • Threads: 232
January 21st, 2017 at 2:35:00 AM permalink
Bookies are now taking bets on Trump leaving office early due to impeachment or other reasons. Ladbrooke now has it at even money. Betfair is offering 7/4. And 4/1 that he will be impeached with the first 6 months of office.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/before-trump-was-sworn-in-people-were-betting-on-impeachment/
Please don't feed the trolls
WatchMeWin
WatchMeWin
January 21st, 2017 at 11:10:12 AM permalink
Im sure his sons wont divulge any Trump International business information to their pop, especially since his sole purpose in life was to be filthy rich and anyone's and everyone's expense. There is no way Donald would look to use his position of power to benefit himself or his family business . There is just no way! haha The real question is how sly will Donald be in utilizing his Con expertise to get away with it.... He is the Master Con!
MrV
MrV
January 21st, 2017 at 12:52:37 PM permalink
Whether he gets impeached depends on how well he gets along with the Replublicans in congress.

If they work together, no problem: he'll be "The Teflon Don."

If on the other hand they are at loggerheads and it gets corrosive: he'll be toast.
"What, me worry?"
Romes
Romes
January 30th, 2017 at 2:05:34 PM permalink

And here lies the real problem with people like you in our society... As ME already pointed out limbs, fingers, toes, etc, etc don't even form for months after conception, and in fact conception happens in the fallopian tubes before implantation on the wall of the uterus. That entire time it is literally, LITERALLY, a clump of cells that are starting cell division and have formed literally and absolutely nothing yet. That is scientific fact, not my opinion and not something I got from facebook or an unaccredited website of someone elses opinion.

Meet Sarah and Patrick, at seven weeks
(dead fetuses picture removed by mod)

Here's a fun update... Went to the Bodies Exhibit this weekend in Bally's in Vegas... Do you want to see literal pictures of 6 week and 7 week old fetuses? I assure you no blood or gore, as your view (the lies that have been fed to you) is clearly, factually, 100% wrong:

45 days (6.4 weeks)

56 days (8 weeks)

10 weeks

WHAT CAN SCIENCE DO FOR YOU?

When will people who yell and scream about a topic actually care enough to LEARN something FACTUAL about that topic? People just have their conformation bias and just want to believe what they want to believe, instead of the TRUTH. #FactsNotAlternativeFacts
Face
Administrator
Face
  • Threads: 49
January 30th, 2017 at 2:15:06 PM permalink

Went to the Bodies Exhibit...

Is that the one where they, for example, take a cadaver, fill the circulatory system with latex, then remove it so it's like a human sculpture but with only vessels? I wanted to see that (the thing I'm talking about) but we don't get stuff like that in the sticks.

Pretty wild the difference 2 weeks makes. Thanks for sharing.
The opinions of this moderator are for entertainment purposes only.
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 441
January 30th, 2017 at 2:23:44 PM permalink
Quote: lilredrooster

Bookies are now taking bets on Trump leaving office early due to impeachment or

Cause lord knows, the party of the sitting
president usually can't wait to impeach
him, happens all the time.
Last edited by: EvenBob on Jan 30, 2017
"It's not called gambling if the math is on your side."
Romes
Romes
January 30th, 2017 at 2:24:33 PM permalink
Quote: Face

Is that the one where they, for example, take a cadaver, fill the circulatory system with latex, then remove it so it's like a human sculpture but with only vessels? I wanted to see that (the thing I'm talking about) but we don't get stuff like that in the sticks.

Pretty wild the difference 2 weeks makes. Thanks for sharing.

Yes, I saw it prior in my hometown and loved it... They have so much information/detail you can't even take it all in with one trip. Blood vessel systems, full bronchial tubes, muscular, glands, and even cancer/diseases identified, etc... So much. We could get comped tickets for our decent sized group so we decided to take everyone to it. I wish I had saved some of the other pictures I put on my snapchat instead of my camera roll. It was a really cool experience and I would highly recommend going.
  • Jump to: