GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 93
March 25th, 2016 at 3:57:43 AM permalink
Started listening to youcanbetonthat podcast and they mentioned there is a TR spring tier credit bonus. Haven't seen it mentioned on here so here is a link

https://www.totalrewards.com/content/cet-tr/en/promotions/spring-tier-credit-bonus.html
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
TwoFeathersATL
TwoFeathersATL
  • Threads: 37
March 25th, 2016 at 7:08:32 AM permalink
The link worked, signed up via the link.
I had not heard about this, no post card or email, just double checked.
Weird, they love me (right, they love my $$).
If I actually see any notification from them I will mention it here.
BTW, they already have all the info on me needed to apply via the link, like I said, weird...
Thx for posting, 2F

Add-on : darn RC and TC seem awfully hard for me to come by this year as compared to last. My play has not changed, so either the policies have changed, or I have been placed into some different 'group' as to how those policies apply. Just weird....
Youuuuuu MIGHT be a 'rascal' if.......(nevermind ;-)...2F
JohnnyQ
JohnnyQ
  • Threads: 262
March 25th, 2016 at 7:11:09 AM permalink
Thanks for letting us know. More Details:

https://www.totalrewards.com/content/dam/total-rewards/Promos/Spring_Tier_Bonus/Spring_Tier_Credit_Bonus_TC.pdf

Including:

2c. earn at least 1,000 Tier Credits between April 1, 2016 and June 30, 2016
(“Offer Period”).

5. Daily Tier Credit Bonuses earned during the Offer Period will count towards meeting
the 1,000 Tier Credit minimum and will be included in the calculation of the Spring
Tier Credit Bonus amount.

8. Spring Tier Credit Bonuses earned pursuant to this Offer will not count towards a
Participant’s Reward Credit balance, promotional Tier Credit earnings, any Daily Tier
Credit Bonus offer, or any other bonus offer.
Last edited by: JohnnyQ on Mar 25, 2016
There's emptiness behind their eyes There's dust in all their hearts They just want to steal us all and take us all apart
rdw4potus
rdw4potus
  • Threads: 80
March 25th, 2016 at 7:31:00 AM permalink
Just opted in. The confirmation was...odd. it basically says:

Yay!! You've signed up to receive our marketing emails!! Oh, and by the way, there's this tier credit thing that might be kind of cool.
"So as the clock ticked and the day passed, opportunity met preparation, and luck happened." - Maurice Clarett
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
  • Threads: 68
March 25th, 2016 at 7:38:42 AM permalink
Just more data mining.
DUHHIIIIIIIII HEARD THAT!
GWAE
GWAE
March 25th, 2016 at 8:31:21 AM permalink
A marketing promotion that they forgot to promote?
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
TwoFeathersATL
TwoFeathersATL
March 25th, 2016 at 8:44:06 AM permalink
Quote: GWAE

A marketing promotion that they forgot to promote?

Dagnabbit! I wish I could just run off to a bunch of these CET properties, play night and day, and figure out how this whole thing works (before they change it again). I'm stuck with a tribal joint (yes, my tribe) that CET has some (top secret) managing partnership(?) in, and have no idea whatsoever how to apply that onsite, much less anywhere else. Perhaps they did that on purpose? No, can't be...;-) Somebody said here THEY weren't that smart. I forget who. I'm trying to arrange the smart from the not smart on a scale. I continue to hold the bottom rung on the ladder. At least I found the ladder;-)
100xOdds
100xOdds
  • Threads: 638
March 25th, 2016 at 9:00:37 AM permalink
Quote: JohnnyQ

Thanks for letting us know. More Details:

https://www.totalrewards.com/content/dam/total-rewards/Promos/Spring_Tier_Bonus/Spring_Tier_Credit_Bonus_TC.pdf

Including:

5. Daily Tier Credit Bonuses earned during the Offer Period will count towards meeting
the 1,000 Tier Credit minimum and will be included in the calculation of the Spring
Tier Credit Bonus amount.

1000tc min to get the bonus multiplied?

500tc gets 125tc bonus,
that 125 isn't multiplied by this promo? :(
Craps is paradise (Pair of dice). Lets hear it for the SpeedCount Mathletes :)
TwoFeathersATL
TwoFeathersATL
March 25th, 2016 at 9:13:57 AM permalink
Last three visits, over lapping days, yes It's 0600 AM.
HUGE, 125 TC bonus, guess that's at least 500 TC 'earned'.
You would prolly, maybe not, be surprised how much money went across the table.
I am disappointed, maybe it's just me, just 2F
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
March 29th, 2016 at 1:31:17 AM permalink
Everything you're saying about diminishing value and more. Glad you mentioned this promo, though, cuz I'm going to be using it next month. But yes, values are getting smaller and smaller, little by little. Sad. Loved it while I had it.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
GWAE
GWAE
March 29th, 2016 at 7:48:41 AM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

Everything you're saying about diminishing value and more. Glad you mentioned this promo, though, cuz I'm going to be using it next month. But yes, values are getting smaller and smaller, little by little. Sad. Loved it while I had it.

In the miscellaneous thread I mentioned that I went to Horseshoe to keep my parents points active. They have 3k in points but only rarely spend them. I keep explaining to them that when they go they need to start using them before they either lose them or they make restaurants 5:1.
ahiromu
ahiromu
  • Threads: 112
March 29th, 2016 at 1:18:29 PM permalink
Quote: 100xOdds

1000tc min to get the bonus multiplied?

500tc gets 125tc bonus,
that 125 isn't multiplied by this promo? :(

Everything you earn and the bonus has a 50% bonus added to it at the end of the period as long as you earn 1000 TC over the ENTIRE period. 500+125 will have a bonus added to it of 625*.5 as long as you earn 375 more TC within the period. The bonus will be applied at the end of the period (early July).

This bonus is heavily geared towards short-stay heavy-hitters because it stacks with the daily bonus. A nice TR desk agent should be willing to tell you exactly how many TC you've earned in a day if you want to make sure and hit 1000 TC during a heavy play day. I think I've asked a supervisor too... but I don't specifically remember that.

I've said this many times on the forum, but this promotion allowed me to earn diamond in six play days last year. Take advantage of this if you're a borderline diamond player.
Its - Possessive; It's - "It is" / "It has"; There - Location; Their - Possessive; They're - "They are"
JohnnyQ
JohnnyQ
  • Threads: 262
March 29th, 2016 at 3:14:14 PM permalink
Quote: ahiromu

I've said this many times on the forum, but this promotion allowed me to earn diamond in six play days last year. Take advantage of this if you're a borderline diamond player.

AGREED ! I have enjoyed having the Diamond Level perks as of last year.
There's emptiness behind their eyes There's dust in all their hearts They just want to steal us all and take us all apart
Rigondeaux
Rigondeaux
  • Threads: 30
March 29th, 2016 at 9:55:39 PM permalink
Thanks for posting this, especially due to the opt in. For whatever reason, I can never get CP's e-mails.

Makes Diamond pretty easy. I think even a regular vacationer could make it in poker. 34 tier credits an hour at CP (not the other properties) becomes 51. So, under 300 hours? That's a gift.
  • Jump to: