Fierro
Fierro
  • Threads: 1
May 2nd, 2014 at 6:57:00 PM permalink
Here is my situation. Albertsons Supermarkets currently has an ongoing game in California in which patrons receive a four packet of tabs which, when separated, match corresponding spaces on a Monoply game paper fold-out playing board. My problem is that I received a player tab which does not match anyting on the board and which I was told by customer service at Albertosns, is worthless and that I should return it and get a new set of tabs. They come in packets of four attached tabs and I was told that this tab that I have may match a game being played by Albertsons associates. I believe this may have skewed the odds of the game depending on how many spaces have to filled by so many tabs on the game board and how many players ther are and how many matching tabs have been printed. I was told by Albertsons that is is an oversight and to tun in the tab and receive another in its place.....I don't think so. Any advice would be appreciated.
ThatDonGuy
ThatDonGuy
  • Threads: 117
May 2nd, 2014 at 8:06:00 PM permalink
Well, here is what the rules of the promotion say:

"A separate Monopoly® Collect and Win Associate Game will be occurring simultaneously and only Associates may participate in that game."
and
"Only original promotion materials with Series MON-07 are accepted. Any facsimiles, copies, and/or reproductions are void for the Customer promotion. No "Associate" promotion materials may be used in the Customer promotion."

Note that, unlike most "collect and win" games that I have seen, the top prizes in this one have both a "rare" and an "uncommon" (to use Magic: the Gathering terminology) piece as well as a "common" piece.
  • Jump to: