Sabretom2
Sabretom2
Joined: Mar 3, 2013
  • Threads: 11
  • Posts: 718
December 30th, 2013 at 10:58:31 AM permalink
Quote: strictlyAP

You are one hundred percent right mission on one of my small business I have an a plus rating and it's 100 percent paid for



Any suggestions for a site to get an honest appraisal?
Mission146
Administrator
Mission146
Joined: May 15, 2012
  • Threads: 99
  • Posts: 8961
December 30th, 2013 at 11:24:20 AM permalink
Quote: strictlyAP

You are one hundred percent right mission on one of my small business I have an a plus rating and it's 100 percent paid for



I don't, my rating with them sucks, and they can self-fornicate in a manner that is both rapid and forceful, as far as I am concerned.
Vultures can't be choosers.
Mission146
Administrator
Mission146
Joined: May 15, 2012
  • Threads: 99
  • Posts: 8961
December 30th, 2013 at 11:25:41 AM permalink
Quote: Sabretom2

Any suggestions for a site to get an honest appraisal?



That's amusing. Your only chance would be some site that is free for everyone, but even then, emotions will often dictate what people say, not objectively verifiable things. Furthermore, you can have plants, fake reviews that are people who worked there, also fake reviews (negative) from competitors.

It's worthless, the only opinions worth listening to are from people you actually know, or Internet forums, such as this, can give you a decent gauge.
Vultures can't be choosers.
Perdition
Perdition
Joined: Sep 3, 2013
  • Threads: 36
  • Posts: 610
December 30th, 2013 at 12:04:35 PM permalink
Quote: strictlyAP

You are one hundred percent right mission on one of my small business I have an a plus rating and it's 100 percent paid for



On the same token I heard Yelp salesman are very aggressive to not only give stores a placement on the site but they also will promise to erase 1 star reviews or threaten to erase 5 star reviews for a hefty sum depending on the business they are dealing with.
Sabretom2
Sabretom2
Joined: Mar 3, 2013
  • Threads: 11
  • Posts: 718
December 30th, 2013 at 12:38:38 PM permalink
Quote: Mission146

That's amusing. Your only chance would be some site that is free for everyone, but even then, emotions will often dictate what people say, not objectively verifiable things. Furthermore, you can have plants, fake reviews that are people who worked there, also fake reviews (negative) from competitors.

It's worthless, the only opinions worth listening to are from people you actually know, or Internet forums, such as this, can give you a decent gauge.



All righty then, my personal experience with Comenity Bank has been nothing but positive.
terapined
terapined
Joined: Dec 1, 2012
  • Threads: 65
  • Posts: 3063
December 30th, 2013 at 3:12:59 PM permalink
Quote: Sabretom2

All righty then, my personal experience with Comenity Bank has been nothing but positive.



so far, no problems. I bank online with BOA. I pay my bills online. When I went on my Visa total rewards website, I was hesitant to set up online payments giving Comenity Bank all my banking info. Instead I went thru my bank site, Unfortunetely Comenity bank was not listed in the multitude of credit card issueres. My BOA account allows to set up online payments to vendors not listed. So on my BOA account I set up a payment and hit send. I checked my Total Rewards Visa account couple of days later and Comenity got the payment.

one place I go to check out companies is ripoffreport.com
"Everybody's bragging and drinking that wine, I can tell the Queen of Diamonds by the way she shines, Come to Daddy on an inside straight, I got no chance of losing this time" -Grateful Dead- "Loser"
GWAE
GWAE
Joined: Sep 20, 2013
  • Threads: 66
  • Posts: 6035
December 30th, 2013 at 3:32:39 PM permalink
Quote: Sabretom2

All righty then, my personal experience with Comenity Bank has been nothing but positive.



+1

they also service a ton of store credit cards.

I think most people complain about credit cards when they have been late.
strictlyAP
strictlyAP
Joined: Jun 20, 2012
  • Threads: 116
  • Posts: 983
December 30th, 2013 at 4:07:10 PM permalink
I have total rewards visa and haven't had any problems actually credit increase are one touch on a home but if you have to dispute a charge in total of over 1500 you are going to have issues- they force you to close the card and file fraud reports. Not anywhere near as easy as Amex or any other big bank credit card
The bet will not be paid- not now not ever
zippyboy
zippyboy
Joined: Jan 19, 2011
  • Threads: 2
  • Posts: 1083
December 30th, 2013 at 5:00:45 PM permalink
Quote: Sabretom2

Comenity Bank has an A+ rating with the BBB.


Here's the link with all the complaints about what poor service they give.
"Poker sure is an easy game to beat if you have the roll to keep rebuying."
Sabretom2
Sabretom2
Joined: Mar 3, 2013
  • Threads: 11
  • Posts: 718
December 30th, 2013 at 5:30:21 PM permalink
Quote: zippyboy

Here's the link with all the complaints about what poor service they give.



A better trick would be to link us to a site with positive reviews for a credit card company.

It's like standing behind the guy at the ATM who is saying "MFers say I ain't got not money, bulls**t, I'm gonna go kick me some MFin a**"

  • Jump to: