LarryS
  • Threads: 67
July 7th, 2013 at 6:23:38 PM permalink
mmmmm deleted leaving this thread to evenbob to flame
MrV
MrV
  • Threads: 364
July 7th, 2013 at 6:30:59 PM permalink
Larry, I understand what you are doing and hope that someone (like KEN, perhaps?) seizes the opportunity to do more than pound his chest in frustration and anger, and actually engages you in a debate / discussion about Patrick's methods, and your comments about same.

Alas, I fear it will be a cold day in Hades ...
"What, me worry?"
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
  • Threads: 68
July 7th, 2013 at 6:36:32 PM permalink
deleted
DUHHIIIIIIIII HEARD THAT!
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 441
July 7th, 2013 at 6:38:38 PM permalink
Obsession: An idea or thought that continually preoccupies or intrudes on a person's mind.

Get help, dude..
"It's not called gambling if the math is on your side."
LarryS
LarryS
July 7th, 2013 at 7:00:27 PM permalink
If you would like to create a thread about your views about me personally, go ahead. THIS post is created for the topic I layed out. Anyone can go to ANY thread and claim the person is "obsessed". better yet that person seeing the thread NAME...can chose to ignore that thread.

It is not very complicated to do so. And if its not something that comes naturally. I can go into more detail on another thread, that can outline remedial navigation through mesage boards for those of you that need help

calling names and rolling eyes, and creating the "mathboy" boogeymen are all intellectually bankrupt ways to deal with content and topics that are over ones head.

There are plenty of topics here and plenty of threads that I dont care to comment on, or are out of my realm of expetise. I dont foul those threads with nonsnese. I stay away and let the interesterd parties have at it.

yet there are others that have no cogent response and can nly roll eyes, and attack the poster. Its a method that is used by people on the patrick board when deletions are not available

<<<But you also post this Patrick crap on other
forums as well, I've seen it. Please go away>>>per EVENBOB......WHO WAS CAUGHT IN A LIE. yOU SEE i HAVE NOT POSTED ON MULTILE SITES AS HE CLAIMS.
And the only site I do post on, does not allow people to open up new accounts and give a response. So EVENBOB....EITHER POST SOMETHING ON TOPIC....inresponse to the topic on hand....OR CREAT A SEPERATE THREAD AND DISCUSS MY "OBSESSION".....OR just dont get an ulcer and stay away from this thread. Believe it or not there are thousands of others where your wannabe board monitor dreams may come true.
EvenBob
EvenBob
July 7th, 2013 at 7:04:02 PM permalink
Quote: LarryS

If you would like to create a thread

Do you know what the rest of the world thinks
about JP? It AGREES with you! Nobody will
argue that John Patrick isn't a hack. So what?
He's 80 years old, he'll eventually go away
forever. And then where you be?
MrV
MrV
  • Threads: 364
July 7th, 2013 at 7:08:46 PM permalink
Allow me to explain ...

Patrick has banned Larry from posting on his board.

Larry posts comments about JP, his followers and his methods at GG.

GG does NOT allow new people to register and post there, so no dialogue can occur there between Larry and most Patrick followers.

At least one poster at Patrick's board has complained about being a target of Larry's flames on GG, and not being able to comment back there, at GG.

So ... here is the opportunity for any Patrick follower to engage Larry in dialogue, at a neutral site.

It would be fun if somebody tried ...

But I get the feeling that there are damned few people who follow JP and are willing to publicly talk about it.
"What, me worry?"
LarryS
LarryS
July 7th, 2013 at 7:08:57 PM permalink
Unlike you(evenbob)...I do not speak for "the rest of the world"

I am happy to speak to individuals who would like to engage on topic.

you dont like the topic????

maybe you can figure out how to avoid it

its not that hard

again...there are topics I find no interst in..and I dont go there and tell people what the rest of the world thinks
EvenBob
EvenBob
July 7th, 2013 at 7:11:38 PM permalink
Quote: MrV

But I get the feeling that there are damned few people who follow JP and are willing to publicly talk about it.

There's a couple of old guys that follow Patrick
around, but they're as old as he is. Just leave
them alone, they're harmless. Their ship has sailed.
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
July 7th, 2013 at 7:19:07 PM permalink
deleted
LarryS
LarryS
July 7th, 2013 at 7:26:11 PM permalink
this guy has some bigoted view of people that are over a certain age

I didnt get the memo of the age after which coment is not allowed.

Its not as if patrick is retired and in an old age home, sitting on the porch in a rocking chair with a blanket on his lap.

He is still claiming to be on radio shows, doing seminars, selling products on a website and in book stores, and selling subscriptions to sports service

as long as he puts himself out there....he is fair game for comment. whether you speak for the rest of the world or not

who cares about your personal ageist views.

patrick claims to be relevant...and people actually take his advice and buy his products.

Since that is the case...as a consumer....and a purchaser of [patricks products, I have the right to discuss....and maybe others who are looking to follow can get some insight.......he may be old..but he is NOT retired.
EvenBob
EvenBob
July 7th, 2013 at 7:28:44 PM permalink
Quote: LarryS

patrick claims to be relevant....

It must be so, then. My grandpa thought he was relevant too,
and he never left the house or talked to anybody but my grandma.
LarryS
LarryS
July 7th, 2013 at 7:29:11 PM permalink
I tell you what even bob...I will let you take over this thread and discuss patricks age, and obcession, and other things on your agenda.

I will move my thoughts to another thread.....for proper discussion of the topic at hand.....the discussion of john patricks declarations, views, and theories...
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
July 7th, 2013 at 7:29:50 PM permalink
deleted
DeMango
DeMango
  • Threads: 36
July 8th, 2013 at 3:06:52 AM permalink
Larry, you do realize that EB is Spike on GG?? Point 2: Has anyone posted on JP's site that you are available here on WOV for a little tete a tete ??
When a rock is thrown into a pack of dogs, the one that yells the loudest is the one who got hit.
LarryS
LarryS
July 8th, 2013 at 6:13:33 PM permalink
it makes sense its spike....no substance...no cogent response to the topic at hand.....but he admires a guy that actually calls himself a conman with glee.

no wonder he tried to derail me, he actually admires the guy.
s2dbaker
s2dbaker
  • Threads: 51
July 8th, 2013 at 6:14:53 PM permalink
Someday, joor goin' to see the name of Googie Gomez in lights and joor goin' to say to joorself, "Was that her?" and then joor goin' to answer to joorself, "That was her!" But you know somethin' mister? I was always her yuss nobody knows it! - Googie Gomez
  • Jump to: