blount2000
blount2000
  • Threads: 42
May 30th, 2013 at 11:49:05 AM permalink
I played for a while at the Silver Star in Philadelphia MS over the holiday weekend and saw (in my opinion) a mighty nice roll by someone at the craps table. It was the longest roll I have ever seen, but I don't play very often so take that with a grain of salt.

He was already in the middle of a roll when I walked up to the table, and I waited about 8 rolls before he finally hit his point and I bought in for $100. I'm not sure how long he had been rolling before I arrived, but I'd say he kept the dice for probably 45 minutes or so while I was there before he 7'd out.

He was standing immediately to the right of the stick man, and was setting the dice a certain way before each shot and then lobbing them fairly high in the air where they would fall kinda straight downward at the end of the table. The dice were quite loud whenever they landed.

He wasn't hitting a bunch of points but was hitting a lot of numbers in between points. He would throw an occasional 7/11 and/or craps on the come out roll, but otherwise he would set a point and then roll over and over.

When he finally did 7-out, the guy standing next to me (who had a BUNCH of chips in the rail) said it was the best roll he had seen all weekend.

Anyway, quite a few people were making money because they were really spreading their chips around all over the table during this guy's roll. I, on the other hand, did not make much money because I was playing just my normal $5 pass line only bet.

I kept telling myself that this guy seemed to be on a streak and to put some more bets on the table, but I would chicken out and not do it. I figured as soon as I got my money out there then this guy's lucky roll would be over.

I guess scared money won't get you anywhere. :/

The long roll was mighty fun to watch, though.
You serious, Clark?
  • Jump to: