bordagz123
bordagz123
  • Threads: 2
September 20th, 2012 at 12:15:51 AM permalink
hi everyone,
i'm a fan of playing cards games. lately i've been playing blackjack and i started to browse the net to gather information because my play style do totally sucks..there is one time i accidentally browse a site saying they do have the secrete codes on how to dominate the game..I'm curios, is this really true?if you have any idea or advice please post thanks.just wanted to confirm..Thanks
odiousgambit
odiousgambit
  • Threads: 326
September 20th, 2012 at 12:24:38 AM permalink
well, the mantra around here is that betting systems are for suckers. Browsing sites that promise secret things is to come upon sites that are fishing for suckers. Even worse, maybe phishing.

For blackjack, two things that you can learn that are not secrets.

*Basic strategy
*Card counting

Step #1 is basic strategy, everyone seems to agree you can skip step #2 till you get that down. So, nice and simple, there is a place for you to start. I think the W.o.O. site below is where you need to spend some time.

https://wizardofodds.com/games/blackjack/
the next time Dame Fortune toys with your heart, your soul and your wallet, raise your glass and praise her thus: “Thanks for nothing, you cold-hearted, evil, damnable, nefarious, low-life, malicious monster from Hell!”   She is, after all, stone deaf. ... Arnold Snyder
Paigowdan
Paigowdan
  • Threads: 115
September 20th, 2012 at 12:31:37 AM permalink
No.
There is actually no magic in cards.
The magic comes from hard work, - simply to produce competency in card play.
That's it.
And you came to the right place.
Dan.
Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes - Henry David Thoreau. Like Dealers' uniforms - Dan.
s2dbaker
s2dbaker
  • Threads: 51
September 20th, 2012 at 3:05:36 AM permalink
On your X-box consol, press A-B-A-B-Square-Square-Circle-Triangle-Fire and the secrets will be unlocked.
Someday, joor goin' to see the name of Googie Gomez in lights and joor goin' to say to joorself, "Was that her?" and then joor goin' to answer to joorself, "That was her!" But you know somethin' mister? I was always her yuss nobody knows it! - Googie Gomez
  • Jump to: