Thread Rating:

michael99000
michael99000
  • Threads: 9
July 24th, 2013 at 6:02:06 PM permalink
Quote: wroberson

Sorry I wasn't around earlier. NXPI is a semiconductor company that puts chips into cell phones that allow customers to buy things. It's a 1st mover. About the time this thread was posted it was 25 bucks. It was 33 the last I checked. At the time is was a buy/hold until 2015. Europe is where the chips were first used as America is usually late on getting in on me technologies.

33% in 1st year is sweet!

I bought NXPI Today, hoping it sees high 30's fairly soon
wroberson
wroberson
  • Threads: 19
July 24th, 2013 at 7:37:34 PM permalink
I'm sure you did your research to fact check the statements I made.
Buffering...
s2dbaker
s2dbaker
  • Threads: 51
July 26th, 2013 at 8:15:27 PM permalink
The little run that Tesla had this morning helped me out of my ridiculous spending spree earlier this week. I took that found money and bet it on a good earnings report from Manitowoc (MTW) on Tuesday. If Manitowoc hits 20 before August 17 then I make my money back and then some.
Someday, joor goin' to see the name of Googie Gomez in lights and joor goin' to say to joorself, "Was that her?" and then joor goin' to answer to joorself, "That was her!" But you know somethin' mister? I was always her yuss nobody knows it! - Googie Gomez
s2dbaker
s2dbaker
August 6th, 2013 at 5:11:49 PM permalink
"Tomorrow we'll discover what our God in heaven has in store. One more dawn. One more day. One day more." - Les Miserables

After the bell on Wednesday, Tesla and Solar City will announce their earning for the quarter. Of the two, Tesla has the higher profile but Solar City has (if you can believe it) been the more volatile. Tesla has had a meteoric rise since it's last earnings report last quarter.

I will be selling all of my positions in Tesla and Solar City at 3:55pm tomorrow because I'm too chickenspit to ride this roller coaster. Tesla can not produce large enough earnings or guidance to justify it's $142 stock price. I expect Tesla to get hammered and to take Solar City with it. I will jump back in after the dust settles.

Now!! I will press the submit button, scroll back a few pages and see that I said pretty much the same thing about Tesla when it was $90 per share and then I'll change my mind all over again.

One thing is certain. I will continue to not have any fingernails and will expect bleeding cuticles by the time tomorrow comes.
Someday, joor goin' to see the name of Googie Gomez in lights and joor goin' to say to joorself, "Was that her?" and then joor goin' to answer to joorself, "That was her!" But you know somethin' mister? I was always her yuss nobody knows it! - Googie Gomez
treetopbuddy
treetopbuddy
  • Threads: 34
August 6th, 2013 at 6:48:42 PM permalink
You didn't know that TSLA was going up just like you don't know if TSLA is going down or where it's going. You're lucky on this trade. Congratulations. Let your winners run. Put a trailing stop loss on your position so you don't get you panties in a wad.
Each day is better than the next
s2dbaker
s2dbaker
August 6th, 2013 at 7:15:10 PM permalink
Quote: treetopbuddy

Put a trailing stop loss on your position so you don't get you panties in a wad.

Stop loss orders work in a non-volatile environment when the stock is managed well by market makers. Let me give an example, if I put in a stop loss order on my TSLA to sell if it hits $130, then if TSLA trades at or below $130, my stop loss order then becomes an open market order to sell TSLA immediately at the highest bid. If Tesla's announcement on Wednesday night is anything less than stellar, then the stock will gap down on the open on Thursday. If the gap is huge, then my stop loss at $130 turns into a market order to sell at the current bid which could conceivably be $90.

Here's what I've decided to do so that I don't miss out on the potential upside while protecting my profits. As much as it pains me to do it, I'm going to buy some puts. It will cost me a bloody fortune because implied volatility is somewhere around 110 for Friday's expiration which is nuts! Normal implied volatility is around 70 for TSLA and even THAT's nuts. TSLA 130 puts are selling for $5. That would protect my position down to $125 per share and after the earnings release, if it's a good one, I might even be able to recover some of that premium and enjoy the ride up. If TSLA gaps down then the put option skyrockets. Thank goodness I'm bald otherwise I'd pull my hair out.
treetopbuddy
treetopbuddy
August 6th, 2013 at 10:08:41 PM permalink
Yeah, a large enough gap down would blow through the stops. Implied volatility always spikes in front of earnings. Nothing wrong with putting on a hedge. You could always sell out month calls against your underlying.

I've got a 40 lot AUG 9 GRPN calls. Averaged in at .58. Earnings after bell tomorrow. Vol is really spiking. Pricing reflecting 15% move. I have no idea what it's going to do.....Steven Cohen of SAC knows....insider trading MoFo.
s2dbaker
s2dbaker
August 7th, 2013 at 5:56:27 AM permalink

Yeah, a large enough gap down would blow through the stops. Implied volatility always spikes in front of earnings. Nothing wrong with putting on a hedge. You could always sell out month calls against your underlying.

I've got a 40 lot AUG 9 GRPN calls. Averaged in at .58. Earnings after bell tomorrow. Vol is really spiking. Pricing reflecting 15% move. I have no idea what it's going to do.....Steven Cohen of SAC knows....insider trading MoFo.

Good luck with thr Groupon. My co-worker is in that and he just bought some calls. I don't feel comfortable with that business model yet.
treetopbuddy
treetopbuddy
August 7th, 2013 at 9:36:34 AM permalink
Successful traders if they are honest will tell you that LUCK plays a BIG part in their success.
UCivan
UCivan
  • Threads: 84
August 7th, 2013 at 10:48:01 AM permalink
CKSW is a buy at 7.10 now.
steeldco
steeldco
  • Threads: 52
August 7th, 2013 at 4:10:06 PM permalink
I found the following below commentary today. SVA is going to end up being a monster long term investment and it won't be because of the below. However, I do think the below will cause a run to into double digits.

THE first scientific analysis of probable human-to-human transmission of a deadly new strain of bird flu that emerged in China this year gives the strongest evidence yet that the H7N9 virus can pass between people, scientists said yesterday.

Research published in the British Medical Journal analyzing a family cluster of cases of H7N9 infection in eastern China found it was very likely the virus “transmitted directly from the index patient to his daughter.”

Experts commenting on the research said it provided “a timely reminder of the need to remain extremely vigilant.”

“The threat posed by H7N9 has by no means passed,” James Rudge and Richard Coker of the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine said in a commentary in the journal.

However, the scientists who led the study stressed that the virus has not yet gained the ability to transmit from person to person efficiently.

133 people infected

Unknown in humans until February, the virus has so far infected at least 133 people in China, killing 43 of them, according to World Health Organization data.

Most cases have been in people who had visited live poultry markets or had close contact with live poultry several days before falling ill.

The BMJ study, lead by Bao Changjun at the Jiangsu Province Center for Disease Control and Prevention, analyzed two H7N9 patients — a father and daughter — in eastern China in March 2013.

The first patient — a 60-year-old man — fell ill five to six days after his last exposure to live poultry.

He was admitted to hospital on March 11, transferred to an intensive care unit on March 15 but died of multi-organ failure on May 4.

The second patient, his healthy 32-year-old daughter, had no known exposure to live poultry but provided direct bedside care for her father in the hospital.

She developed symptoms six days after her last contact with her father and died of multi-organ failure.

Strains of the virus taken from each patient were “almost genetically identical” — a strong suggestion the virus was transmitted directly from father to daughter.
DO NOT blindly accept what has been spoken. DO NOT blindly accept what has been written. Think. Assess. Lead. DO NOT blindly follow.
treetopbuddy
treetopbuddy
August 7th, 2013 at 4:23:27 PM permalink
'Revenge of the Chicken'....coming to a theater near you
s2dbaker
s2dbaker
August 7th, 2013 at 7:57:24 PM permalink

Successful traders if they are honest will tell you that LUCK plays a BIG part in their success.

I got lucky today. Tesla was trading down 8 points nearly all day long and then after the close, they announced earnings that no one had expected or even whispered about. In after market trading, TSLA was up 20 from it's closing price.
treetopbuddy
treetopbuddy
August 7th, 2013 at 8:15:50 PM permalink
Good job....did you hedge with puts or did you leave the position alone? GRPN up 20% in aftermarket. Lucky.
s2dbaker
s2dbaker
August 7th, 2013 at 8:27:59 PM permalink

Good job....did you hedge with puts or did you leave the position alone? GRPN up 20% in aftermarket. Lucky.

Happy Lucky Day :)

I bought a 120 put right at the open and it promptly rose in value over the course of the day. It will be worthless tomorrow and I will cry all the way to the bank.

Sad unlucky day for me as well. Solar City beat Wall Streets numbers but their guidance for the next quarter was more pessimistic than expected so it collapsed in after market trading and I did not by puts there.
wroberson
wroberson
August 8th, 2013 at 8:47:24 AM permalink
Here's an interesting bit of news...

http://beforeitsnews.com/economy/2013/08/japan-is-flashing-a-warning-for-what-is-coming-our-way-2543846.html
Buffering...
treetopbuddy
treetopbuddy
August 8th, 2013 at 9:59:12 AM permalink
Quote: s2dbaker

Happy Lucky Day :)

I bought a 120 put right at the open and it promptly rose in value over the course of the day. It will be worthless tomorrow and I will cry all the way to the bank.

Sad unlucky day for me as well. Solar City beat Wall Streets numbers but their guidance for the next quarter was more pessimistic than expected so it collapsed in after market trading and I did not by puts there.

51 million dollars of TSLA profits last quarter came from carbon credits......
s2dbaker
s2dbaker
August 9th, 2013 at 3:01:03 AM permalink

51 million dollars of TSLA profits last quarter came from carbon credits......

Money is money. I don't think Tesla's stock price is sustainable. It would have to execute perfectly and all outside forces would have to be in their favor for Tesla to grow into its current valuation within 5 years. I hope they do it but I think I'm going to get off the Tesla ride for awhile. I'm going to sell weekly (somewhat) out of the money calls until they take the stock away from me.
steeldco
steeldco
August 14th, 2013 at 7:17:43 AM permalink
Just an update...

CCIH has cut a deal with Microsoft and got a bounce today, up 7% so far. This pick is up 43%+ since I posted.
SVA announced earnings last night. Nice 80%+ gain in revenues. Future monster here. This pick is up 23%+ since I posted.
SIMG reported. I see a double digit stock in this one. This pick is up 21%+ since I posted.
CKSW produced a disappointing report, however, I still expect great things from them. This pick is down 12%+ since I posted.
OPTR, as I thought, took a buyout offer. Unfortunately, it was more of a take under than a takeover. I expect plenty of lawsuits and a probable increase in the offer. I will continue to hold. This pick is down 10%+ from when I posted and it is the only pick that I somewhat regret at this point.
DO NOT blindly accept what has been spoken. DO NOT blindly accept what has been written. Think. Assess. Lead. DO NOT blindly follow.
s2dbaker
s2dbaker
August 26th, 2013 at 8:53:05 AM permalink
I finally closed my TSLA at 166 today. That's a $75 per share profit on 420 shares. Not too shabby for three months work. I'm doing this as part of a reset to cash in all of my accounts. I hope I don't miss a big rally but I'm going to really dig into some balance sheets and try to find a bargain before the end-of-the-year rally that historically begins in late October
s2dbaker
s2dbaker
August 28th, 2013 at 6:58:57 PM permalink
I picked a good day to convert to cash! However, after the market slumped, I went bottom fishing hoping for a dead cat bounce. I didn't get the bounce I wanted so I'm on the hook with a lot of short term options. Here's hoping that tomorrow or Friday bails me out before those options expire on Friday.
wroberson
wroberson
August 28th, 2013 at 7:50:44 PM permalink
Quote: michael99000

I bought NXPI Today, hoping it sees high 30's fairly soon

Closed at over 37 today.
Buffering...
steeldco
steeldco
September 7th, 2013 at 7:28:33 AM permalink
Just as an update, SVA continues to show great strength and will be a future 800 lb. gorilla.

For those who would like to do a little research, the below is a list of stocks rendered by a stock screen that I always use as a starting point in trying to find new long term investments:

Purchase
ACCO Acco Brands Corpo $6.76
ACU Acme United Corpo $14.03
AIRM Air Methods Corpo $40.02
ALR Alere Inc. Common $31.98
AMSG Amsurg Corp. $37.56
AMWD American Woodmark $35.80
ANV Allied Nevada Gol $4.95
APEI American Public E $39.28
ARII American Railcar $35.13
ARTW Art's-Way Manufac $7.01
ATLKY ATLAS COPCO AB SE $27.20
ATRO Astronics Corpora $46.70
ATROB ASTRONICS CORP CL $47.10
AUXL Auxilium Pharmace $17.86
AXU Alexco Resource C $1.89
AZZ AZZ Incorporated $40.24
BLDR Builders FirstSou $5.56
BRLI Bio-Reference Lab $28.88
BRP Brookfield Reside $19.93
CAM Cameron Internati $58.40
CCF Chase Corporation $30.00
CCIH ChinaCache Intern $5.02
CCSC Country Style Coo $7.19
CEMI Chembio Diagnosti $3.35
CGA China Green Agric $3.50
CHBT CHINA BIOTICS INC $2.85
CHEF The Chefs' Wareho $22.10
CHOLY CHINA OILFIELD AD $50.40
CJES C&J Energy Servic $20.96
CPSS Consumer Portfoli $5.99
CSH Cash America Inte $42.29
CSPI CSP Inc. $7.13
CSRE CSR plc $30.40
CVI CVR Energy Inc. C $42.44
CVU CPI Aerostructure $10.97
DCIX Diana Containersh $3.86
DCO Ducommun Incorpor $26.89
DFZ R.G. Barry Corpor $16.58
DW Drew Industries I $41.86
ECPG Encore Capital Gr $43.56
EDG Edgen Group Inc. $8.02
EJ E-House (China) H $8.69
ELOS Syneron Medical L $8.14
ENTR Entropic Communic $4.29
ESL Esterline Technol $78.02
EXK Endeavour Silver $5.00
EXLS ExlService Holdin $28.05
FET Forum Energy Tech $26.43
FLL Full House Resort $2.75
FORD Forward Industrie $1.96
FRAN Francesca's Holdi $18.05
FUL H. B. Fuller Comp $39.26
G Genpact Limited C $19.60
GAGA Le Gaga Holdings $3.65
GCOM Globecomm Systems $13.94
GFA Gafisa SA Gafisa $2.76
GLRE Greenlight Reinsu $27.35
GNE Genie Energy Ltd. $8.45
GPRC Guanwei Recycling $1.71
GTN Gray Communicatio $6.61
GV Goldfield Corpora $1.69
HAE Haemonetics Corpo $39.63
HAIN The Hain Celestia $78.65
HAMP HAMPSHIRE GROUP L $4.25
HCCI Heritage-Crystal $15.84
HCSG Healthcare Servic $24.75
HDSN Hudson Technologi $1.84
HFC HollyFrontier Cor $43.69
HIMX Himax Technologie $8.08
HOV Hovnanian Enterpr $5.04
HP Helmerich & Payne $64.36
HRG Harbinger Group I $9.86
HXBM HELIX BIOMEDIX IN $25.85
IBA Industrias Bachoc $37.51
IEP Icahn Enterprises $75.70
IGTE iGATE Corporation $23.79
INOD Innodata Inc. $2.56
ISS iSoftStone Holdin $5.17
JVA Coffee Holding Co $6.16
KBH KB Home Common St $16.24
KONG KongZhong Corpora $14.69
LBMH LIBERATOR MEDICAL $1.85
LEN Lennar Corporatio $32.25
LF Leapfrog Enterpri $9.39
LFVN Lifevantage Corpo $2.38
LIWA Lihua Internation $4.94
LKQ LKQ Corporation $29.69
LNN Lindsay Corporati $79.15
LPX Louisiana-Pacific $16.99
LRCX Lam Research Corp $49.16
LRN K12 Inc Common St $36.78
LSI LSI Corporation $7.76
LTXC LTX-Credence Corp $5.79
MAAL MARKETING ALLIANC $15.00
MCEM MONARCH CEMENT CO $25.51
MED MEDIFAST INC Comm $25.51
MLM Martin Marietta M $94.91
MNTX Manitex Internati $10.20
MPX Marine Products C $8.91
MRC MRC Global Inc. C $26.34
MSCC Microsemi Corpora $25.50
MSM MSC Industrial Di $78.97
MTRX Matrix Service Co $15.98
NAII Natural Alternati $5.19
NED Noah Education Ho $1.92
NOBH NOBILITY HOMES IN $8.65
NOV National Oilwell $78.01
NPTN NeoPhotonics Corp $7.00
NTSC National Technica $22.84
NXST Nexstar Broadcast $33.52
NYMT New York Mortgage $6.16
OCLS Oculus Innovative $2.75
OIS Oil States Intern $95.28
OVTI OmniVision Techno $15.37
PACT Pactera Technolog $6.97
PATK Patrick Industrie $26.93
PHH PHH Corp Common S $21.40
PIKE Pike Electric Cor $10.63
PKOH Park-Ohio Holding $34.70
PLUS ePlus inc. $55.44
POWL Powell Industries $54.50
POWR PowerSecure Inter $14.41
PRSG PRIMUS GUARANTY L $10.15
PSMI Peregrine Semicon $11.48
RAIL Freightcar Americ $18.04
RDA RDA Microelectron $12.55
REGI Renewable Energy $15.62
REX REX American Reso $28.05
RM Regional Manageme $27.33
RTEC Rudolph Technolog $10.69
RTI RTI International $31.42
SCLN SciClone Pharmace $5.34
SCRYY SCOR ADS $3.14
SGMA SigmaTron Interna $4.33
SIMO Silicon Motion Te $11.69
SOHU Sohu.com Inc. $66.37
SPA Sparton Corporati $21.71
SPAN Span-America Medi $22.49
SPF Standard Pacific $7.35
SPPI Spectrum Pharmace $7.90
SPU SkyPeople Fruit J $1.82
SSP E.W. Scripps Comp $15.48
SSW Seaspan Corporati $22.37
STC Stewart Informati $30.91
STRL Sterling Construc $9.60
STRN Sutron Corporatio $4.95
STRZA Starz $25.79
STRZB Starz $26.01
SWHC Smith & Wesson Ho $10.31
SYNA Synaptics Incorpo $38.27
SYNL Synalloy Corporat $16.29
TGA Transglobe Energy $7.29
THRM Gentherm Inc $17.05
TNK Teekay Tankers Lt $2.67
TOL Toll Brothers Inc $30.44
TORM TOR Minerals Inte $11.24
TRN Trinity Industrie $43.41
TTWO Take-Two Interact $18.18
TWI Titan Internation $15.80
UNFI United Natural Fo $59.03
VOXX VOXX Internationa $12.22
VRTU Virtusa Corporati $29.00
WAC Walter Investment $40.02
WFM Whole Foods Marke $54.52
WGA Wells-Gardner Ele $1.84
WGO Winnebago Industr $22.05
WNC Wabash National C $10.93
WSCI WSI Industries In $6.51
WWW Wolverine World W $56.85
XIN Xinyuan Real Esta $5.82
XXIA Ixia $15.19
YY YY Inc. $42.89
ZA Zuoan Fashion Lim $2.20
ZAGG ZAGG Inc $4.59
ZUMZ Zumiez Inc. $28.12
ZURVY ZURICH INS GROU A $25.18
$3,966.82
Scoop
Scoop
  • Threads: 3
September 9th, 2013 at 1:58:55 PM permalink
I have a friend who is making money using some sort of trading software on a daily basis. Does anyone know anything about this?

He's been sending me all sorts of spreadsheets documenting his steady profit-making. This is someone I've known for over 25 years, so he's a very good and trusted friend .... but I'm still quite skeptical. He's been documenting wins for several months now.

Seems too good to be true, but I thought I would check with you guys because I know next to nothing about the stock market.
steeldco
steeldco
September 18th, 2013 at 12:10:10 PM permalink
formatting test again

Is there not an easy way to copy and paste a table out of Excel into here?
steeldco
steeldco
October 3rd, 2013 at 4:05:19 PM permalink
Just thought that I would update the picks made here since today was an awfully good day for one of them, CCIH.
The below table is the current performance thru today.
Also, on the 9th. I will be publishing the one month performance of the picks that had been selected in my screen. I had never looked at what the group would do in total. I always used the screen as a starting point to further research. Interestingly, the group has had one helluva return so far and I am now wondering, if this is not a one month aberration, whether I might just be better off buying the group. But more on that later.

Symbol Change Volume Shares Mkt Value Day's Val Chg & % Price Paid Gain & % Gain Annualized Gain
CCIH 7.33 0.83 854,272 2,025 $14,843.25 $1,680.75 12.77% 3.95 $6,836.50 85.57% 338.75%
SVA 6.12 0.07 170,993 2,150 $13,158.00 $150.50 1.13% 3.72 $5,152.00 64.52% 139.81%
SIMG 5.31 0.07 492,446 1,500 $7,965.00 $105.00 1.30% 4.61 $1,042.00 15.18% 20.35%
CKSW 5.88 0.04 69,760 1,000 $5,880.00 $40.00 0.68% 8.04 $2,168.00 26.87% -25.47%
OPTR 12.62 0.05 748,057 571 $7,206.02 $28.55 0.39% 14 $795.98 9.86% -9.68%
Total $49,052.27 $1,356.70 2.84% $10,066.52 25.85%
s2dbaker
s2dbaker
October 3rd, 2013 at 5:56:52 PM permalink
I've been on a bad luck streak with options lately. I'm recovering a lot of that foolishness through equities. I'm going to quit the options for now and stick to equities until the next Tesla comes along.

Here is my current list of Outperform picks which as I look at them, I see require a bit of adjustment:

AAPL
ACOR
ARAY
COST
CVV
GTAT
HELE
ITW
JAZZ
MTW
OVTI
SCTY
SPWR
SWI
SZYM
WWAV
XXIA

I use the same handle at The Motley Fool
edit: I have a position in the bolded ones
steeldco
steeldco
October 4th, 2013 at 9:16:31 AM permalink
Interesting.....CCIH is up in excess of 10% once again today.
slyther
slyther
  • Threads: 13
October 4th, 2013 at 11:50:23 AM permalink
CNBC noted earlier today that apparently due to the hoopla over Twitter fling IPO papers, the penny stock Tweeter is up a massive percentage.
steeldco
steeldco
October 4th, 2013 at 11:57:20 AM permalink
slyther, you're right. Wow.....how screwed up can some people get?
It's also interesting since I did some consulting for a company that had just been sold to Tweeter Entertainment (back when it was a high flier). Late 1990s I believe....so it's a name out of my past. Didn't know that they still existed.
steeldco
steeldco
October 9th, 2013 at 1:32:58 PM permalink
30 days ago I published a list here of a stock screen that I normally run and use as a starting point for my further due diligence. I had never in the past, for some dumbass reason, considered looking at the performance of the entire group. This last month I kept the entire list to see how it performed. It did awfully well as compared to the market S&P's 500. The list and its performance over the last 30 days is shown below. In summary, it outperformed the S&P 500 by a factor of 11 times. It's only a month and I am probably, once again, dreaming a bit here..........

I will follow up this post with this month's screen and will publish it once a month.

Symbol Name Purchase Current Change % Change
ACCO Acco Brands Corpo $6.76 $6.70 -$0.06 -0.89%
ACU Acme United Corpo $14.03 $15.18 $1.15 8.20%
AIRM Air Methods Corpo $40.02 $41.56 $1.54 3.85%
ALR Alere Inc. Common $31.98 $30.30 -$1.68 -5.25%
AMSG Amsurg Corp. $37.56 $40.49 $2.93 7.80%
AMWD American Woodmark $35.80 $31.38 -$4.42 -12.35%
ANV Allied Nevada Gol $4.95 $4.41 -$0.54 -10.91%
APEI American Public E $39.28 $35.48 -$3.80 -9.67%
ARII American Railcar $35.13 $40.41 $5.28 15.03%
ARTW Art's-Way Manufac $7.01 $6.88 -$0.13 -1.88%
ATLKY ATLAS COPCO AB SE $27.20 $28.82 $1.62 5.96%
ATRO Astronics Corpora $46.70 $42.20 -$4.50 -9.64%
ATROB ASTRONICS CORP CL $47.10 $42.13 -$4.97 -10.55%
AUXL Auxilium Pharmace $17.86 $17.13 -$0.73 -4.09%
AXU Alexco Resource C $1.89 $1.23 -$0.66 -34.92%
AZZ AZZ Incorporated $40.24 $40.02 -$0.22 -0.55%
BLDR Builders FirstSou $5.56 $5.62 $0.06 1.08%
BRLI Bio-Reference Lab $28.88 $29.33 $0.45 1.56%
BRP Brookfield Reside $19.93 $21.08 $1.15 5.77%
CAM Cameron Internati $58.40 $60.09 $1.69 2.89%
CCF Chase Corporation $30.00 $26.55 -$3.45 -11.50%
CCIH ChinaCache Intern $5.02 $7.71 $2.69 53.59%
CCSC Country Style Coo $7.19 $9.97 $2.78 38.66%
CEMI Chembio Diagnosti $3.35 $3.64 $0.29 8.62%
CGA China Green Agric $3.50 $4.32 $0.82 23.43%
CHBT CHINA BIOTICS INC $2.85 $2.50 -$0.35 -12.28%
CHEF The Chefs' Wareho $22.10 $22.28 $0.18 0.81%
CHOLY CHINA OILFIELD AD $50.40 $53.04 $2.64 5.24%
CJES C&J Energy Servic $20.96 $20.02 -$0.94 -4.48%
CPSS Consumer Portfoli $5.99 $6.19 $0.20 3.34%
CSH Cash America Inte $42.29 $43.70 $1.41 3.33%
CSPI CSP Inc. $7.13 $6.99 -$0.14 -1.90%
CSRE CSR plc $30.40 $32.55 $2.15 7.08%
CVI CVR Energy Inc. C $42.44 $36.34 -$6.10 -14.37%
CVU CPI Aerostructure $10.97 $11.27 $0.30 2.73%
DCIX Diana Containersh $3.86 $3.82 -$0.04 -1.04%
DCO Ducommun Incorpor $26.89 $27.21 $0.32 1.19%
DFZ R.G. Barry Corpor $16.58 $18.76 $2.18 13.15%
DW Drew Industries I $41.86 $45.86 $4.00 9.56%
ECPG Encore Capital Gr $43.56 $46.17 $2.61 5.99%
EDG Edgen Group Inc. $8.02 $11.97 $3.95 49.25%
EJ E-House (China) H $8.69 $8.98 $0.29 3.34%
ELOS Syneron Medical L $8.14 $8.75 $0.61 7.49%
ENTR Entropic Communic $4.29 $4.17 -$0.12 -2.80%
ESL Esterline Technol $78.02 $77.12 -$0.90 -1.15%
EXK Endeavour Silver $5.00 $4.06 -$0.94 -18.80%
EXLS ExlService Holdin $28.05 $28.93 $0.88 3.14%
FET Forum Energy Tech $26.43 $29.24 $2.81 10.63%
FLL Full House Resort $2.75 $2.71 -$0.04 -1.45%
FORD Forward Industrie $1.96 $1.84 -$0.12 -6.12%
FRAN Francesca's Holdi $18.05 $17.65 -$0.40 -2.22%
FUL H. B. Fuller Comp $39.26 $44.26 $5.00 12.74%
G Genpact Limited C $19.60 $18.96 -$0.64 -3.27%
GAGA Le Gaga Holdings $3.65 $3.33 -$0.32 -8.76%
GCOM Globecomm Systems $13.94 $13.93 -$0.01 -0.07%
GFA Gafisa SA Gafisa $2.76 $3.15 $0.39 14.13%
GLRE Greenlight Reinsu $27.35 $27.48 $0.13 0.48%
GNE Genie Energy Ltd. $8.45 $9.18 $0.73 8.64%
GPRC Guanwei Recycling $1.71 $1.98 $0.27 15.63%
GTN Gray Communicatio $6.61 $7.49 $0.88 13.31%
GV Goldfield Corpora $1.69 $1.73 $0.04 2.37%
HAE Haemonetics Corpo $39.63 $39.35 -$0.28 -0.71%
HAIN The Hain Celestia $78.65 $73.92 -$4.73 -6.01%
HAMP HAMPSHIRE GROUP L $4.25 $4.07 -$0.18 -4.24%
HCCI Heritage-Crystal $15.84 $17.94 $2.10 13.26%
HCSG Healthcare Servic $24.75 $24.93 $0.18 0.73%
HDSN Hudson Technologi $1.84 $2.00 $0.16 8.70%
HFC HollyFrontier Cor $43.69 $39.73 -$3.96 -9.06%
HIMX Himax Technologie $8.08 $10.21 $2.13 26.38%
HOV Hovnanian Enterpr $5.04 $4.93 -$0.11 -2.18%
HP Helmerich & Payne $64.36 $71.11 $6.75 10.49%
HRG Harbinger Group I $9.86 $9.90 $0.04 0.41%
HXBM HELIX BIOMEDIX IN $25.85 $30.00 $4.15 16.05%
IBA Industrias Bachoc $37.51 $38.69 $1.18 3.15%
IEP Icahn Enterprises $75.70 $81.63 $5.93 7.83%
IGTE iGATE Corporation $23.79 $27.59 $3.80 15.97%
INOD Innodata Inc. $2.56 $2.55 -$0.01 -0.39%
ISS iSoftStone Holdin $5.17 $4.98 -$0.19 -3.68%
JVA Coffee Holding Co $6.16 $5.41 -$0.75 -12.18%
KBH KB Home Common St $16.24 $16.37 $0.13 0.80%
KONG KongZhong Corpora $14.69 $10.54 -$4.15 -28.25%
LBMH LIBERATOR MEDICAL $1.85 $2.02 $0.17 9.19%
LEN Lennar Corporatio $32.25 $33.38 $1.13 3.50%
LF Leapfrog Enterpri $9.39 $9.15 -$0.24 -2.56%
LFVN Lifevantage Corpo $2.38 $2.30 -$0.08 -3.36%
LIWA Lihua Internation $4.94 $4.98 $0.04 0.81%
LKQ LKQ Corporation $29.69 $30.83 $1.14 3.84%
LNN Lindsay Corporati $79.15 $80.07 $0.92 1.16%
LPX Louisiana-Pacific $16.99 $16.98 -$0.01 -0.06%
LRCX Lam Research Corp $49.16 $50.57 $1.41 2.87%
LRN K12 Inc Common St $36.78 $17.60 -$19.18 -52.15%
LSI LSI Corporation $7.76 $7.50 -$0.27 -3.41%
LTXC LTX-Credence Corp $5.79 $6.91 $1.12 19.34%
MAAL MARKETING ALLIANC $15.00 $15.40 $0.40 2.67%
MCEM MONARCH CEMENT CO $25.51 $25.00 -$0.51 -2.00%
MED MEDIFAST INC Comm $25.51 $24.95 -$0.56 -2.20%
MLM Martin Marietta M $94.91 $94.79 -$0.12 -0.13%
MNTX Manitex Internati $10.20 $11.03 $0.83 8.14%
MPX Marine Products C $8.91 $9.13 $0.22 2.47%
MRC MRC Global Inc. C $26.34 $26.75 $0.41 1.56%
MSCC Microsemi Corpora $25.50 $23.97 -$1.53 -6.00%
MSM MSC Industrial Di $78.97 $77.81 -$1.16 -1.47%
MTRX Matrix Service Co $15.98 $18.76 $2.78 17.40%
NAII Natural Alternati $5.19 $5.99 $0.80 15.41%
NED Noah Education Ho $1.92 $2.02 $0.10 5.21%
NOBH NOBILITY HOMES IN $8.65 $9.06 $0.41 4.74%
NOV National Oilwell $78.01 $77.77 -$0.24 -0.31%
NPTN NeoPhotonics Corp $7.00 $7.11 $0.11 1.57%
NTSC National Technica $22.84 $22.68 -$0.16 -0.70%
NXST Nexstar Broadcast $33.52 $41.75 $8.23 24.55%
NYMT New York Mortgage $6.16 $6.10 -$0.06 -0.97%
OCLS Oculus Innovative $2.75 $2.54 -$0.21 -7.56%
OIS Oil States Intern $95.28 $104.90 $9.62 10.10%
OVTI OmniVision Techno $15.37 $13.99 -$1.38 -8.98%
PACT Pactera Technolog $6.97 $6.17 -$0.80 -11.48%
PATK Patrick Industrie $26.93 $28.45 $1.52 5.64%
PHH PHH Corp Common S $21.40 $24.79 $3.39 15.84%
PIKE Pike Electric Cor $10.63 $10.06 -$0.57 -5.36%
PKOH Park-Ohio Holding $34.70 $36.67 $1.97 5.68%
PLUS ePlus inc. $55.44 $48.57 -$6.87 -12.39%
POWL Powell Industries $54.50 $60.87 $6.37 11.69%
POWR PowerSecure Inter $14.41 $15.92 $1.51 10.48%
PRSG PRIMUS GUARANTY L $10.15 $10.00 -$0.15 -1.48%
PSMI Peregrine Semicon $11.48 $8.71 -$2.77 -24.13%
RAIL Freightcar Americ $18.04 $20.57 $2.53 14.02%
RDA RDA Microelectron $12.55 $15.15 $2.60 20.72%
REGI Renewable Energy $15.62 $14.35 -$1.27 -8.13%
REX REX American Reso $28.05 $28.94 $0.89 3.17%
RM Regional Manageme $27.33 $31.66 $4.33 15.84%
RTEC Rudolph Technolog $10.69 $10.85 $0.16 1.50%
RTI RTI International $31.42 $31.18 -$0.24 -0.76%
SCLN SciClone Pharmace $5.34 $4.74 -$0.60 -11.24%
SCRYY SCOR ADS $3.14 $3.23 $0.09 2.87%
SGMA SigmaTron Interna $4.33 $5.27 $0.94 21.71%
SIMO Silicon Motion Te $11.69 $12.57 $0.88 7.53%
SOHU Sohu.com Inc. $66.37 $78.69 $12.32 18.56%
SPA Sparton Corporati $21.71 $25.32 $3.61 16.63%
SPAN Span-America Medi $22.49 $18.70 -$3.79 -16.85%
SPF Standard Pacific $7.35 $7.42 $0.07 0.95%
SPPI Spectrum Pharmace $7.90 $8.11 $0.21 2.66%
SPU SkyPeople Fruit J $1.82 $1.92 $0.10 5.54%
SSP E.W. Scripps Comp $15.48 $17.66 $2.18 14.08%
SSW Seaspan Corporati $22.37 $20.78 -$1.59 -7.11%
STC Stewart Informati $30.91 $30.98 $0.07 0.23%
STRL Sterling Construc $9.60 $8.83 -$0.77 -8.02%
STRN Sutron Corporatio $4.95 $5.10 $0.15 3.03%
STRZA Starz $25.79 $27.93 $2.14 8.30%
STRZB Starz $26.01 $27.92 $1.91 7.34%
SWHC Smith & Wesson Ho $10.31 $10.51 $0.20 1.94%
SYNA Synaptics Incorpo $38.27 $46.23 $7.96 20.80%
SYNL Synalloy Corporat $16.29 $16.15 -$0.14 -0.86%
TGA Transglobe Energy $7.29 $8.76 $1.47 20.16%
THRM Gentherm Inc $17.05 $19.26 $2.21 12.96%
TNK Teekay Tankers Lt $2.67 $2.61 -$0.06 -2.25%
TOL Toll Brothers Inc $30.44 $30.43 -$0.01 -0.03%
TORM TOR Minerals Inte $11.24 $11.43 $0.19 1.69%
TRN Trinity Industrie $43.41 $43.63 $0.22 0.51%
TTWO Take-Two Interact $18.18 $16.84 -$1.34 -7.37%
TWI Titan Internation $15.80 $15.00 -$0.80 -5.06%
UNFI United Natural Fo $59.03 $65.54 $6.51 11.03%
VOXX VOXX Internationa $12.22 $13.96 $1.74 14.24%
VRTU Virtusa Corporati $29.00 $29.01 $0.01 0.03%
WAC Walter Investment $40.02 $38.54 -$1.48 -3.70%
WFM Whole Foods Marke $54.52 $58.42 $3.90 7.15%
WGA Wells-Gardner Ele $1.84 $1.72 -$0.12 -6.52%
WGO Winnebago Industr $22.05 $25.65 $3.60 16.33%
WNC Wabash National C $10.93 $11.35 $0.42 3.84%
WSCI WSI Industries In $6.51 $6.49 -$0.02 -0.27%
WWW Wolverine World W $56.85 $57.97 $1.12 1.97%
XIN Xinyuan Real Esta $5.82 $6.05 $0.23 3.95%
XXIA Ixia $15.19 $15.20 $0.01 0.07%
YY YY Inc. $42.89 $43.93 $1.04 2.42%
ZA Zuoan Fashion Lim $2.20 $2.23 $0.03 1.36%
ZAGG ZAGG Inc $4.59 $4.30 -$0.29 -6.32%
ZUMZ Zumiez Inc. $28.12 $26.37 -$1.75 -6.22%
ZURVY ZURICH INS GROU A $25.18 $25.72 $0.54 2.14%
$3,966.82 $4,057.26 $90.44 2.28%
Annualized Return 91.20%
^GSPC S&P 500 $1,653.08 $1,656.40 $3.32 0.20%
Annualized Return 8.03%

10/9/2013
Purchase 9/9/2013
Days Held 30
steeldco
steeldco
October 9th, 2013 at 2:21:54 PM permalink
Below is what this month's screen yielded as picks.

Symbol Name Purchase Current Change % Change
ACTS Actions Semicondu $2.52 $2.52 $0.00 0.00%
AWI Armstrong World I $52.03 $52.03 $0.00 0.00%
AMSG Amsurg Corp. $40.49 $40.49 $0.00 0.00%
AUXL Auxilium Pharmace $17.13 $17.13 $0.00 0.00%
AXLL Axiall Corporatio $36.65 $36.65 $0.00 0.00%
BXC Bluelinx Holdings $1.81 $1.81 $0.00 0.00%
BLDR Builders FirstSou $5.62 $5.62 $0.00 0.00%
CMI Cummins Inc. Comm $129.34 $129.34 $0.00 0.00%
CPN Calpine Corporati $19.25 $19.25 $0.00 0.00%
CHEF The Chefs' Wareho $22.28 $22.28 $0.00 0.00%
JCS Communications Sy $10.35 $10.35 $0.00 0.00%
CLCN CREATIVE LEARNING $1.81 $1.81 $0.00 0.00%
CRH CRH PLC American $23.26 $23.26 $0.00 0.00%
DOL WisdomTree Intern $48.91 $48.91 $0.00 0.00%
ELST ELECTRONIC SYS TE $0.34 $0.34 $0.00 0.00%
EDV Vanguard Ext Dur $93.82 $93.82 $0.00 0.00%
FSI Flexible Solution $1.08 $1.08 $0.00 0.00%
FTK Flotek Industries $22.05 $22.05 $0.00 0.00%
FLL Full House Resort $2.71 $2.71 $0.00 0.00%
GIII G-III Apparel Gro $54.07 $54.07 $0.00 0.00%
HAMP HAMPSHIRE GROUP L $4.07 $4.07 $0.00 0.00%
HMNY Helios and Mathes $7.00 $7.00 $0.00 0.00%
HCCI Heritage-Crystal $17.94 $17.94 $0.00 0.00%
HOV Hovnanian Enterpr $4.93 $4.93 $0.00 0.00%
ICCC ImmuCell Corporat $4.33 $4.33 $0.00 0.00%
IRBT iRobot Corporatio $33.95 $33.95 $0.00 0.00%
JZHG JINZANGHUANG TIBE $0.07 $0.07 $0.00 0.00%
KBH KB Home Common St $16.37 $16.37 $0.00 0.00%
KGJI Kingold Jewelry I $1.61 $1.61 $0.00 0.00%
LKQ LKQ Corporation $30.83 $30.83 $0.00 0.00%
LPX Louisiana-Pacific $16.98 $16.98 $0.00 0.00%
MTH Meritage Homes Co $40.24 $40.24 $0.00 0.00%
MHK Mohawk Industries $125.46 $125.46 $0.00 0.00%
MOV Movado Group Inc. $42.37 $42.37 $0.00 0.00%
NBD Nuveen Build Amer $18.80 $18.80 $0.00 0.00%
TIS Orchids Paper Pro $27.85 $27.85 $0.00 0.00%
PATK Patrick Industrie $28.45 $28.45 $0.00 0.00%
PSMI Peregrine Semicon $8.71 $8.71 $0.00 0.00%
PVH PVH Corp. Common $117.97 $117.97 $0.00 0.00%
RDA RDA Microelectron $15.15 $15.15 $0.00 0.00%
REGI Renewable Energy $14.35 $14.35 $0.00 0.00%
RH Restoration Hardw $60.52 $60.52 $0.00 0.00%
SWC Stillwater Mining $10.82 $10.82 $0.00 0.00%
TAIT Taitron Component $1.04 $1.04 $0.00 0.00%
$1,235.33 $1,235.33 $0.00 0.00%
Annualized Return 0.00%
^GSPC S&P 500 $1,656.40 $1,656.40 $0.00 0.00%
Annualized Return 0.00%
s2dbaker
s2dbaker
October 9th, 2013 at 3:00:54 PM permalink
Quote: steeldco

Below is what this month's screen yielded as picks.

I'll invest $50 in the steeldco fund please :)
steeldco
steeldco
October 9th, 2013 at 3:02:57 PM permalink
LOL......I hope to have stumbled onto something....
steeldco
steeldco
October 12th, 2013 at 8:13:57 AM permalink
So here is a table of the picks that I had made here. Not too bad. I consider all of them a hold.

Symbol Shares Mkt Value Price Paid Gain & % Gain Annualized Gain
CCIH 8.08 2,025 $16,362.00 3.95 $8,355.25 104.56% 377.12%
SVA 6.13 2,150 $13,179.50 3.72 $5,173.50 64.78% 133.26%
SIMG 5.38 1,500 $8,070.00 4.61 $1,147.00 16.70% 21.67%
CKSW 6.27 1,000 $6,270.00 8.04 ($1,778.00) -22.01% -20.41%
OPTR 12.74 571 $7,274.54 14 ($727.46) -9.00% -8.64%
Total $51,156.04 $12,170.29 31.25%
steeldco
steeldco
October 12th, 2013 at 8:18:52 AM permalink
Also, the stock screen of 09/09/13 shows a positive return of 5.77% while the S&P 500 over the same 33 days shows a positive return of 3.03%.
The stock screen of 10/09/13 shows a positive return of 2.59% over the last 3 days while the S&P 500 over the same period has a positive return of 2.83%.
It'll be interesting to see how the screens perform in a down market........which I expect we'll see soon.
steeldco
steeldco
November 2nd, 2013 at 8:06:15 AM permalink
Just by way of update, since I sold OPTR, the following is the current portfolio (noticed error in calc and edited this post):

Symbol Time & Price Price Change Volume Shares Mkt Value Price Paid Gain % Gain Annualized Gain
CCIH 1-Nov $7.32 0.49 461,313 2,025 $14,823.00 3.95 $6,816.25 85.32% 254.70%
SVA 1-Nov $5.47 0.04 118,535 2,150 $11,760.50 3.72 $3,754.50 47.04% 86.45%
SIMG 1-Nov $5.10 0.15 806,180 1,500 $7,650.00 4.61 $727.00 10.63% 12.78%
CKSW 1-Nov $7.25 0.01 123,093 1,000 $7,250.00 8.04 ($798.00) -9.83% -8.70%
Total $41,483.50 $10,499.75 33.89%

Symbol Time & Price Price Change Volume Shares Mkt Value Price Paid Gain & % Gain % Gain Annualized Gain
Purchased 9/23/2012
OPTR 23-Oct $12.78 0 0 571 $7,297.38 14 ($704.62) -8.71% -7.94%
steeldco
steeldco
November 9th, 2013 at 8:33:58 AM permalink
Here are the results as of today for the last 2 months' stock screens: (please pardon my formatting issues. Not sure what I am doing wrong.)

Screen Run of 09/09/13:
$ Gain % Gain Annualized
As of 10/09/13 S&P $3.32 0.20% 2.40%
Stock Screen Group $90.44 2.28% 27.36%
As of 11/09/13 S&P $117.53 7.11% 41.96%
Stock Screen Group $249.13 6.28% 37.07%

Screen Run of 10/09/13:
$ Gain % Gain Annualized
As of 11/09/13 S&P $114.21 6.90% 80.07%
Stock Screen Group $51.95 4.21% 48.83%
steeldco
steeldco
November 9th, 2013 at 9:10:42 AM permalink
Here is the selection for this coming month, run today. I find it interesting that the size of the selection is shrinking. Is this a sign of an upcoming market top????

Symbol Name Purchase
CAMP CalAmp Corp. $22.79
CJES C&J Energy Servic $23.85
CKP Checkpoint Systms $13.86
CRAY Cray Inc $22.10
CTC IFM Investments L $1.94
DGIT Digital Generatio $11.98
EJ E-House (China) H $9.03
ESIO Electro Scientifi $9.74
FCFS First Cash Financ $60.00
FSL Freescale Semicon $14.86
GMCR Green Mountain Co $59.71
HIMX Himax Technologie $8.75
HLIT Harmonic Inc. $7.32
INOD Innodata Inc. $2.25
ISNS Image Sensing Sys $5.80
KYO Kyocera Corporati $49.82
LMAT LeMaitre Vascular $8.21
MDCO The Medicines Com $35.75
MNTX Manitex Internati $11.90
ORBK Orbotech Ltd. $12.55
OVTI OmniVision Techno $14.35
POWR PowerSecure Inter $16.76
RENN Renren Inc. Ameri $3.28
RSTI Rofin-Sinar Techn $23.55
SEAC SeaChange Interna $13.28
SMED Sharps Compliance $4.59
SNDK SanDisk Corporati $68.05
SODA SodaStream Intern $56.25
SPWR SunPower Corporat $31.87
TAOM Taomee Holdings L $5.17
UMC United Microelect $2.01
VRTU Virtusa Corporati $33.00
YNDX Yandex N.V. $36.35
YOKU Youku Tudou Inc. $25.86
$726.58
Annualized Return
^GSPC S&P 500 $1,656.40
Annualized Return
steeldco
steeldco
November 13th, 2013 at 5:22:36 AM permalink
Keep an eye on SVA. Blowout numbers in yesterday's report after the close.
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
  • Threads: 1493
November 13th, 2013 at 5:38:23 AM permalink
Quote: steeldco

please pardon my formatting issues. Not sure what I am doing wrong.)

You're formatting is just awful. I just went can corrected all your tables. To declare a table use just one [tbl] tag. Same thing to close it. You used about 10 of them for each table.
"For with much wisdom comes much sorrow." -- Ecclesiastes 1:18 (NIV)
steeldco
steeldco
November 13th, 2013 at 7:54:00 AM permalink
Thanks Wizard!
UCivan
UCivan
November 13th, 2013 at 8:56:02 AM permalink
CKSW is up to $7.26. I am getting out, too slow.
teddys
teddys
  • Threads: 150
November 13th, 2013 at 2:17:34 PM permalink
Anyone happen to see this?:

NanoTech Entertainment (NTEK) Expands Casino Gaming Business - Hires Aaron Hightower

Stock Symbol NTEK (Pink Sheets). Currently $0.14 a share.
"Dice, verily, are armed with goads and driving-hooks, deceiving and tormenting, causing grievous woe." -Rig Veda 10.34.4
steeldco
steeldco
November 14th, 2013 at 5:22:11 AM permalink
Quote: teddys

NanoTech Entertainment (NTEK) Expands Casino Gaming Business - Hires Aaron Hightower

Interesting company, but from my perspective, a bit scary. Awfully tiny. Terrible Balance Sheet. At a very minimum I think additional dilution is on the horizon in order to raise some cash. Might be worth keeping on an eye on since there seemed to be a good sized revenue jump in the last quarter.
100xOdds
100xOdds
  • Threads: 640
November 14th, 2013 at 5:49:55 AM permalink
Quote: teddys

so arron hightower is Aligh?

52week high end of oct @ $0.18.
droping ever since
Craps is paradise (Pair of dice). Lets hear it for the SpeedCount Mathletes :)
steeldco
steeldco
November 23rd, 2013 at 9:03:03 AM permalink
I've run my stock screens on the 9th. of each of the last 3 months. Below are the results of each thru yesterday.

Screen Run of 09/09/13:
$ Gain % Gain Annualized
As of 11/23/13 S&P $151.68 9.18% 44.04%
As of 11/23/13 Stock Screen Group $334.72 8.44% 40.50%
Screen Run of 10/09/13:
$ Gain % Gain Annualized
As of 11/23/13 S&P $148.36 8.96% 71.65%
As of 11/23/13 Stock Screen Group $84.78 6.86% 54.90%
Screen Run of 11/09/13:
$ Gain % Gain Annualized
As of 11/23/13 S&P $34.15 1.93% 49.60%
As of 11/23/13 Stock Screen Group $31.10 4.28% 110.07%
100xOdds
100xOdds
December 5th, 2013 at 9:03:48 AM permalink
what is going on with ntek?
shot up to .17 last week, now down to .12
UCivan
UCivan
December 5th, 2013 at 9:24:19 AM permalink
I like JCP today. It's going nowhere but up.
100xOdds
100xOdds
December 5th, 2013 at 9:51:56 AM permalink
Quote: UCivan

I like JCP today. It's going nowhere but up.

what? it dropped 8% today.
no place to go but up? how about down to 0 like Sears a few years ago.
  • Jump to: