boobus
boobus
  • Threads: 2
May 1st, 2012 at 3:46:20 PM permalink
My friends and I have been staying off the strip at Red Rock and while we love the place I was a little annoyed when I tried to have $60 of charges comped from my hotel bill. I play $75-$100 base for 4-5 hours a day. We usually get 2-3 nights comped but that $60, while not a lot, was a bit annoying.

I see a lot of advertisements for TI. Anyone know if my level of play would get me room comps and additional there? Their 2-deck BJ game looks even better than Red Rock's and if they'll do comparable comps I'd like to try it.
DoubleDownDave
DoubleDownDave
  • Threads: 0
May 8th, 2014 at 8:36:14 AM permalink
TI is awesome! I play about the same as you. I receive 3 comp nights every time I visit Vegas. I even get them on Weekends. This is good because I stay here on weekends and at MGM properties during the week (comp). Charge all your food and show tickets to your room. Before you check out, meet with a host, and they usually take care of everything you charge to your room. Once you build a relationship with the host, just email him/her and tell them when your coming next, and they will book everything for you
HornHighYo11
HornHighYo11
  • Threads: 7
August 31st, 2014 at 10:22:59 PM permalink
I got three nights for not much work at the craps tables there. Never got anything out of M-life.
Mostly $15 minimum, some at $25, maybe three 2hr sessions a day. I do tip well and talk with the crew and pit boss a bit.
Before I even expected comps I "thought" I chatted the elderly lady at the service desk up enough to wipe the hotel fee off my room.
Good hotel. Good location on strip. But a real grumpy ass bell-hop at baggage holding. He definitely is not loving his employment opportunity.
FleaStiff
FleaStiff
  • Threads: 265
August 31st, 2014 at 11:14:23 PM permalink
Red Rock considers itself more of an elite property.
Depends what that sixty dollars represented. Somethings are just not going to be comped and it may not relate to your play.

I would assume TI would do a better job for you than Red Rock.

Remember, to allow time for your play to wend its way through their computer system.
  • Jump to: