Ayecarumba
Ayecarumba
  • Threads: 197
May 29th, 2013 at 10:06:03 AM permalink
Quote: IAchance5

Has anyone ever been to the pool area? I heard that it's considered "small" as compared to the size of the property....whatever property that my wife and I stay at on our weekend getaway, we will probably be using the pool and spa (for her) every day...she has already said no to the RR and M due to being too contemporary, so now I've really narrowed it down to GVR or SP....the room prices at the GVR are about 25% more expensive, so I'm trying to figure out what to do....

The Wizard has a review of the properties you can check out by clcking on the "Hotels" button at the top of the page. Note that when he mentions the "spa" at South Point, I think he is referring to a jacuzzi.

I'm not sure what, "too contemporary" looks like, if Red Rock is in that category. Too many glass walls, and too much natural lighting?
America is all about speed. Hot, nasty, bad-ass speed. - Eleanor Roosevelt, 1936
DeMango
DeMango
  • Threads: 24
October 4th, 2016 at 8:43:39 AM permalink
How does this thread, with no reply in 4+ years, make my top 13 list?????
ThatDonGuy
ThatDonGuy
  • Threads: 60
October 4th, 2016 at 8:47:01 AM permalink
Quote: DeMango

How does this thread, with no reply in 4+ years, make my top 13 list?????

For some strange reason, when I replied to a different thread, I was marked as having posted to this thread at the same time.

It could also have something to do with the fact that this thread, started at about the same time, has no posts in it.
TwoFeathersATL
TwoFeathersATL
  • Threads: 36
October 4th, 2016 at 2:25:07 PM permalink
Some Voodoo MoFo be messin' wid de Forums looks like....

Just a guess.

Saw some odd things in this last little while ;-)

<edit> Wait....It's not time for Joe to be back yet is it ;-?
Youuuuuu MIGHT be a 'rascal' if.......(nevermind ;-)...2F
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
  • Threads: 93
October 4th, 2016 at 5:23:13 PM permalink
Quote: ThatDonGuy

For some strange reason, when I replied to a different thread, I was marked as having posted to this thread at the same time.

It could also have something to do with the fact that this thread, started at about the same time, has no posts in it.

Yeah intriguing. I'm dying to know what the question was. The recent threads was screwed up earlier today I noticed that it was showing new comments, but none there.
There is a solution to every problem. Admitting defeat is the hardest solution. Let 2017 be da best.

• Jump to: