MathExtremist
MathExtremist
  • Threads: 88
June 24th, 2015 at 5:44:37 PM permalink
I need to book a trip to Las Vegas and I want to stay at an MGM property for two nights. I've stayed at basically all of their main properties on the strip over the years and I'm looking for more of a boutique/upscale experience. I've just read about Hotel 32 and that looks pretty nice. Are there other similar properties?

I'd be grateful for any recommendations. Thanks in advance.
"In my own case, when it seemed to me after a long illness that death was close at hand, I found no little solace in playing constantly at dice." -- Girolamo Cardano, 1563
Gabes22
Gabes22
  • Threads: 15
June 24th, 2015 at 5:48:14 PM permalink
The boutique hotels in the MGM family are Hotel 32, MGM Sky Lofts, Aria Sky Suites and the Four Seasons at Mandalay Bay. A lot of people are priced out of the Skylofts and Sky Suites. Hotel 32 I have heard very good things about but there seems to always be that "yeah but" in that they are staying at the Monte Carlo. If I were to do the boutique hotel in the MGM family, I would stay at the Four Seasons.
A flute with no holes is not a flute, a donut with no holes is a danish
Keeneone
Keeneone
  • Threads: 21
June 24th, 2015 at 11:11:12 PM permalink
The Delano @ Mandalay would be another option.

MGM has had a long running RCCL promo rate:
http://www.mgmresorts.com/RoyalOffer2015/
This offer won't help you now because the current booking window is closing June 30, 2015. This promo has been renewed multiple times over the years, but of course it may not be renewed. It may work for your travel dates in the future, but will require checking the link in the future. It is a great deal that has been used by many (myself included) over the years...
  • Jump to: