Ploppyman
Ploppyman
  • Threads: 1
November 22nd, 2009 at 11:00:56 AM permalink
Sorry to say that the soft 17 $25 table has been removed from the floor at the M, also late surrender is no longer on the floor however, both can be found in the high limit room.
JIMMYFOCKER
JIMMYFOCKER
  • Threads: 17
January 24th, 2011 at 5:00:39 PM permalink
Quote: Ploppyman

Sorry to say that the soft 17 $25 table has been removed from the floor at the M, also late surrender is no longer on the floor however, both can be found in the high limit room.

What's the lowest house hold percentage on their $25 tables and under?
thereverend
thereverend
  • Threads: 0
February 4th, 2011 at 11:33:29 AM permalink
If you head into the high limit salon and it is fairly quite they will let you bet under the $100 posted minimum, all the way down to $25. You can only surrender on the shoe though. On double deck and the shoe you can split to make four hands including aces, double after the split, and the dealer stands on soft 17. Super liberal with manual comps too for green chip players
MDawg
MDawg
  • Threads: 39
September 29th, 2018 at 8:20:32 AM permalink
M is supposed to have one of the best 3:2 BJ tables in Vegas - $50. double deck where players may double down before and after splitting, as well as re-split aces. This game stands on all 17’s.

Anyone with any experience on this table?
I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people. https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/gambling/betting-systems/33908-the-adventures-of-mdawg/
Venthus
Venthus
  • Threads: 24
Thanked by
MDawg
September 30th, 2018 at 2:03:49 AM permalink
If that's the table right at the entrance to the high limit nook... last time I was there a few months ago, the thing was deserted and had two floor managers staring at me the entire time I was flat betting, and a rather surly waitress who was severely put out that I only gave her a dollar for a water. ("But that's a Fiji!")

It was just way too uncomfortable to stick around.
  • Jump to: