chrisr
chrisr
  • Threads: 13
May 13th, 2014 at 11:29:36 AM permalink
According to their website $1 spent on hotel rooms and restaurants = 5 identity points.

does that qualify you for tier benefits??

i could spend $1000 at cosmo pretty easily, seems like a pretty good deal to book there once, then get a complimentary room night from the tier level.

http://www.cosmopolitanlasvegas.com/join/aboutidentity.aspx

edit: i know usually things like point multipliers and non-gambling stuff don't apply toward tier status...

I guess I'll have to call them and find out.
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
May 13th, 2014 at 3:16:39 PM permalink
Quote: chrisr

According to their website $1 spent on hotel rooms and restaurants = 5 identity points.

does that qualify you for tier benefits??

i could spend $1000 at cosmo pretty easily, seems like a pretty good deal to book there once, then get a complimentary room night from the tier level.

http://www.cosmopolitanlasvegas.com/join/aboutidentity.aspx

edit: i know usually things like point multipliers and non-gambling stuff don't apply toward tier status...

I guess I'll have to call them and find out.

I played there, visiting Doc/Mrs. Doc in late April, only one day/night totalling maybe 5 hours of play, just craps and a little PGP. Last week I got an offer for 2 free nights, no blackout, all summer long. So I think they're pretty quick to start a relationship once you sign up.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
Boz
Boz
  • Threads: 155
May 13th, 2014 at 5:08:46 PM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

I played there, visiting Doc/Mrs. Doc in late April, only one day/night totalling maybe 5 hours of play, just craps and a little PGP. Last week I got an offer for 2 free nights, no blackout, all summer long. So I think they're pretty quick to start a relationship once you sign up.

I agree with babs. A little play goes a long way there. Staying three free nights there next months based on little play. As for your question, I would think that is actually a lot to spend to get one free night night when light play will get you more. Look at a little play at the tables for the comp if that is what you want. Good playing!
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
  • Threads: 68
May 13th, 2014 at 6:58:14 PM permalink
deleted
DUHHIIIIIIIII HEARD THAT!
chrisr
chrisr
  • Threads: 13
May 13th, 2014 at 8:25:21 PM permalink
I also played red chip craps there (and had my share of really good free drinks) and i haven't received any offers, nor did i expect anything.

I'll probably pony up to stay there next time I head out, if i get a free night just for booking a weekend that would be pretty cool. But I doubt i'll ever get anything for what i play.

what level are you guys playing to get free nights?
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
May 15th, 2014 at 2:44:04 AM permalink
I played craps at a $10 table for about 3 hours all told, average bet about $40/roll. Not sure how they rated it. Also played PGP for about 90 minutes at $20/hand. Pulled a couple of slot handles for maybe $25 coin-in. That's it.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
AxiomOfChoice
AxiomOfChoice
  • Threads: 32
July 29th, 2014 at 1:57:07 PM permalink
I'm looking at the details of the cosmo identity club: http://www.cosmopolitanlasvegas.com/join/aboutidentity.aspx

The only part that I'm not sure about are the 2x or 3x "slot multipliers all day, every day". What does this mean, exactly? Is this on all machines? Some select machines? Video poker too?

3x on all VP would imply 1cFP per 2.50 coin in, which is 0.4%, which sounds too good to be true.
  • Jump to: