jwblue
jwblue
  • Threads: 34
July 18th, 2015 at 11:38:38 AM permalink
Has anyone used it? How does it work. Do I still need to see a front desk clerk when I arrive?

With mobile check-in is a room assigned by a computer or human? What if I requested in my notes with my reservation for a quiet room?

I was thinking I could get a better room by schmoozing with the front desk person.

We are arriving on Monday and it probably won't be that busy so saving time probably won't be an issue.

The convenience does seem nice though.
ams288
ams288
  • Threads: 22
July 18th, 2015 at 12:46:10 PM permalink
Quote: jwblue

Has anyone used it? How does it work. Do I still need to see a front desk clerk when I arrive?

With mobile check-in is a room assigned by a computer or human? What if I requested in my notes with my reservation for a quiet room?

I was thinking I could get a better room by schmoozing with the front desk person.

We are arriving on Monday and it probably won't be that busy so saving time probably won't be an issue.

The convenience does seem nice though.

Never used it. Can't really comment on it. But I'd definitely check in the normal way if you have special requests.

I had a disastrous check in experience at Aria last year because my room wasn't ready when I got there. They told me I'd receive a text when my room was ready. When I got the text message, it sent me to some other random guy's room. When I figured this out I went down to the front desk, and they sent me to my actual room. Then the bell people lost my bags for a couple hours. It was bad.

Anyway, I'm giving them another shot..... Tomorrow! I'll be there all week. My birthday is on Wednesday so I figured it's a good week for some R&R.

They upgraded me to a Corner Suite with a city view due to last year's fiasco. I will NOT attempt to check in early.
Ding Dong the Witch is Dead
  • Jump to: