GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 93
February 20th, 2017 at 4:28:16 PM permalink
We will be in Vegas April 8th through 14th. We plan on going to see Tournament of Kings with 6 people. We had planned on getting free tickets through myvegas but that reward is no longer there. Does anyone know of a way to get discounted tickets for the dinner show? I have looked everywhere including Craigslist and have not been able to locate any. The only way I have found is through ticket 4 tonight. I have never used them so I am not sure how reliable they are. Does anyone have any ideas?
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
JohnnyQ
JohnnyQ
  • Threads: 262
February 20th, 2017 at 8:59:32 PM permalink
Quote: GWAE

The only way I have found is through ticket 4 tonight. I have never used them so I am not sure how reliable they are. Does anyone have any ideas?

I think Tix4Tonight is very reliable. Now, how much of a discount you get, I assume that is a matter of Supply and Demand.

We saw the show through myVegas a couple of years ago, I don't think there was a bad seat in the arena. In fact, if you are in the first 2 rows, I suggest covering your food with a napkin so when the horses rumble by, they don't kick up sand AND STUFF onto your plate.

All in all, it was a good show at a decent price.
There's emptiness behind their eyes There's dust in all their hearts They just want to steal us all and take us all apart
GWAE
GWAE
February 21st, 2017 at 2:12:20 AM permalink
Quote: JohnnyQ

I think Tix4Tonight is very reliable. Now, how much of a discount you get, I assume that is a matter of Supply and Demand.

We saw the show through myVegas a couple of years ago, I don't think there was a bad seat in the arena. In fact, if you are in the first 2 rows, I suggest covering your food with a napkin so when the horses rumble by, they don't kick up sand AND STUFF onto your plate.

All in all, it was a good show at a decent price.

We saw it last year through myvegas. Kids are coming with us again and my older asked if we could go watch it again. I said sure, especially for free. Then after Jan 1 it disappeared. The only seats I wouldn't want are in the corner and maybe the first section next to where the horses come out.

I tried call ing tick 4 tonight to get info and they couldn't tell me anything. I was told I have to check the day if the event to see if there are tickets and how much.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
GWAE
GWAE
February 25th, 2017 at 9:20:20 AM permalink
I can't believe getting cheap tickets for this show is so hard to come by. It is now my mission to succeed in cheap tickets.
GWAE
GWAE
March 4th, 2017 at 10:13:45 AM permalink
If anyone is on the strip and you go buy one of the half price ticket places can you take a look at th board and see how much the ToK tickets are going for. I tried calling and they couldn't give me any information.
BlueEagle
BlueEagle
  • Threads: 5
March 4th, 2017 at 11:21:39 AM permalink
The Excalibur website has an offer for $15 off tickets if you don't find a better discount elsewhere.
GWAE
GWAE
March 6th, 2017 at 6:06:44 AM permalink
Quote: BlueEagle

The Excalibur website has an offer for $15 off tickets if you don't find a better discount elsewhere.

Thank you for that info. Somehow I never saw that.

My goal is to find tickets for around 35 but I will deal with 53 if I have to.
Blonde4ever
Blonde4ever
  • Threads: 32
Thanked by
GWAE
March 6th, 2017 at 9:23:21 AM permalink
By the way...if you do succeed in getting tickets to this show, they don't give you utensils to eat with, however I discovered AFTER I was covered in chicken fat...that they were available on request...lol. Too late for me but it may help you.
Blonde4ever's articles on https://blonde4everdoesvegas.blogspot.ca/
GWAE
GWAE
March 6th, 2017 at 11:41:09 AM permalink
Quote: Blonde4ever

By the way...if you do succeed in getting tickets to this show, they don't give you utensils to eat with, however I discovered AFTER I was covered in chicken fat...that they were available on request...lol. Too late for me but it may help you.

I heard that if you request utensils that they wI'll bring it to the attention of the jester and you will be made fun of. I have been there 2 times and never heard of that happening.
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
March 7th, 2017 at 10:02:06 PM permalink

I heard that if you request utensils that they wI'll bring it to the attention of the jester and you will be made fun of. I have been there 2 times and never heard of that happening.

Gee, I wonder if Bonnie was trying to set you up? Lol....
You go, girl!
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
Blonde4ever
Blonde4ever
March 8th, 2017 at 4:26:15 AM permalink
Ha ha..not guilty!
I never heard of that.
GoodEyeMight
GoodEyeMight
  • Threads: 2
March 15th, 2017 at 10:48:32 PM permalink

If anyone is on the strip and you go buy one of the half price ticket places can you take a look at th board and see how much the ToK tickets are going for. I tried calling and they couldn't give me any information.

$57 as of today.
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 240
March 16th, 2017 at 12:58:11 AM permalink
Their prices change constantly, as demand increases or wanes.
They used to offer a locals discount. Call the box office and ask. It might be cheaper to invite a local along if they can get you discounts for the whole party.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
GWAE
GWAE
March 16th, 2017 at 2:41:28 AM permalink
Quote: GoodEyeMight

$57 as of today.

Thank you. That is what I figured, they are the same price directly through ToK with the $15 discount being offered.
GWAE
GWAE
March 16th, 2017 at 2:45:25 AM permalink
Quote: billryan

Their prices change constantly, as demand increases or wanes.
They used to offer a locals discount. Call the box office and ask. It might be cheaper to invite a local along if they can get you discounts for the whole party.

Just about every thing gives local discount except tok. ToK seems to have eliminated the free and cheap tickets for some reason. There were rumors that they were going to close so maybe they are trying to get every penny out of anyone willing to go. There is also dinner involved so I guess each person has a real cost as well. With a normal show a free seat costs nothing,
GWAE
GWAE
March 25th, 2017 at 12:26:18 PM permalink
Well that $15 off apparently ends next week. I refuse to pay full price for anything. I have been trying to get a discount for this show for 3 months now and haven't been able to. We are only 13 days away from the trip so it is looking bleak
GWAE
GWAE
March 25th, 2017 at 12:42:26 PM permalink
Oh gee they are driving me crazy. If you log into mlife and buy the tickets while logged in then all tickets are cheaper. So I got tickets for $53 including taxes. Not bad since it includes dinner.
Blonde4ever
Blonde4ever
March 26th, 2017 at 8:41:11 AM permalink
Good for you...enjoy!
  • Jump to: