PhillyAC
PhillyAC
  • Threads: 1
April 5th, 2015 at 8:15:10 AM permalink
I live in Hong Kong and have been to two "Las Vegas" style shows in the last year - House of the Dancing Water at City of Dreams in Macau and Cavalia in HK. At both shows, I was appalled at how many people thought it was ok to film the show with their cellphones. In Macau, it seemed to be mostly tourists from mainland China videoing but this evening at Cavalia, it was everyone. At least the ushers at Cavalia asked people to stop.

The couple right in front of my wife were videoing and she asked them to stop and they refused, saying everyone else was doing it. I guess civility is dead - people are so selfish. I do not understand who would watch a cellphone video later anyway.

My question is - does this happen in Vegas? I will be there in July and do not want to waste money on a show if the yahoos in front of me will be filming the whole thing as I find the lit up screens very distracting. It pisses me off so much that it ruins my night. I always want these people kicked out but it never happens. my wife and I were last in Vegas three years ago and did not have any issue with this at "O" - but I would like to know if things have changed for the worse.

Thanks in advance for any info.
JohnnyQ
JohnnyQ
  • Threads: 262
April 5th, 2015 at 8:36:45 AM permalink
I didn't see any blatant cell phone filming during shows on my last trip. But I did see a Security guard have a tourist delete something from his cell phone after a show.
There's emptiness behind their eyes There's dust in all their hearts They just want to steal us all and take us all apart
  • Jump to: