Quote: EvenBob

I watched that show once. They hung a
bunch of fruit high up on wires in a tree,
that no other animals except BF could
reach. Next morning all the fruit was
gone! Proof! Of course they had no
night vision camera set up to record it,
that would have been too easy.

Bigfoot doesn't show up on night vision. Although I think it won't show up on day vision neither.....

Just like the Loch Ness monster, although it does pop up every now and then to ask me for tree fiddy.

They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I said I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
DanMahoney
DanMahoney
  • Threads: 7
March 10th, 2016 at 3:50:17 PM permalink
My buddy LID once played craps with bigfoot in Vegas. He said bigfoot tossed 19 yoes in a row! You can't make that up.

Wizardofnothing
Wizardofnothing
  • Threads: 118
March 10th, 2016 at 3:54:40 PM permalink
Can we please get a suspension here for high jacking
NOW HIRING!!!! REQUEST INFO VIA PM
coilman
coilman
  • Threads: 121
March 10th, 2016 at 5:14:13 PM permalink
Quote: ukaserex

I still have gallons of acetone, .

GET rid of that stuff bad bad bad

http://avogadro.chem.iastate.edu/MSDS/acetone.htm

Potential Health Effects
Eye: Produces irritation, characterized by a burning sensation, redness, tearing, inflammation, and possible corneal injury.
Skin: Exposure may cause irritation characterized by redness, dryness, and inflammation.
Ingestion: May cause irritation of the digestive tract. May cause central nervous system depression, kidney damage, and liver damage. Symptoms may include: headache, excitement, fatigue, nausea, vomiting, stupor, and coma. May cause liver and kidney damage. May cause central nervous system depression, characterized by excitement, followed by headache, dizziness, drowsiness, and nausea. Advanced stages may cause collapse, unconsciousness, coma and possible death due to respiratory failure.
Inhalation: Inhalation of high concentrations may cause central nervous system effects characterized by nausea, headache, dizziness, unconsciousness and coma. Causes respiratory tract irritation. May cause liver and kidney damage. May cause motor incoordination and speech abnormalities.
Chronic: Prolonged or repeated skin contact may cause dermatitis. Chronic inhalation may cause effects similar to those of acute inhalation.
DrawingDead
DrawingDead
  • Threads: 7
March 10th, 2016 at 5:26:33 PM permalink
Now after that description there will surely be people out there saying "where can I get a hit o' dat, c'mon, how much, man?"

Quote: coilman

Potential Health Effects
Eye: Produces irritation, characterized by a burning sensation, redness, tearing, inflammation, and possible corneal injury.
Skin: Exposure may cause irritation characterized by redness, dryness, and inflammation.
Ingestion: May cause irritation of the digestive tract. May cause central nervous system depression, kidney damage, and liver damage. Symptoms may include: headache, excitement, fatigue, nausea, vomiting, stupor, and coma. May cause liver and kidney damage. May cause central nervous system depression, characterized by excitement, followed by headache, dizziness, drowsiness, and nausea. Advanced stages may cause collapse, unconsciousness, coma and possible death due to respiratory failure.
Inhalation: Inhalation of high concentrations may cause central nervous system effects characterized by nausea, headache, dizziness, unconsciousness and coma. Causes respiratory tract irritation. May cause liver and kidney damage. May cause motor incoordination and speech abnormalities.
Chronic: Prolonged or repeated skin contact may cause dermatitis. Chronic inhalation may cause effects similar to those of acute inhalation.

Nevermind.
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
  • Threads: 62
March 10th, 2016 at 5:27:22 PM permalink
Quote: coilman

Potential Health Effects

Smoking just one cigarette is probably worse.
"And that's the bottom lineeeee, cuz Stone Cold said so!"
rudeboyoi
rudeboyoi
  • Threads: 25
March 10th, 2016 at 6:15:50 PM permalink
Acetone is in nail polish remover and it's good for getting superglue off the skin.
Joeman
Joeman 
  • Threads: 21
March 11th, 2016 at 5:45:07 AM permalink
Quote: DrawingDead

Now after that description there will surely be people out there saying "where can I get a hit o' dat, c'mon, how much, man?"

At work, we actually refer to acetone as "happy juice!"
"Dealer has 'rock'... Pay 'paper!'"
rushdl
rushdl
  • Threads: 9

• Jump to: