LasVegasArena
LasVegasArena
  • Threads: 1
September 13th, 2015 at 8:19:25 PM permalink
Hello all, we set up a website a few years back that has kept up with all the Las Vegas Arena Activity over the years and just would like to introduce myself and our websites where people can get the latest updates on all Las Vegas Arena activities as well as all the sports updates on every team and event that is happening in Las Vegas! Thanks again please come by andvisit us, and check out out "Facebook page and follow us on "twitter!! Thanks and take care to all!;-)
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
September 13th, 2015 at 10:29:07 PM permalink
Hello, LasVegasArena.

We generally don't allow new members to post links and advertise as you have, but I think it's worth making an exception in this case. The links are valid, informational (not directly selling), and your topic is directly pertinent to this site and of interest to the members. I could be overruled, but I appreciate the information. Best wishes with the new arena.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
kewlj
kewlj
  • Threads: 216
September 13th, 2015 at 10:52:03 PM permalink
Driving by the arena site the other day, I noticed the brownish/copper outside coating that was new since I last saw it. It's an odd, but I guess good looking arena. :/

BUT, every time I drive by it, either on the 1-15 or on Tropicana, I think "it just doesn't look that big to me". Doesn't seem nearly as big as other hockey type arenas that I remember, like the Wells Fargo Arena in Philly. Maybe that's just me. It is also strange they have allowed for NO parking. They figure existing parking facilities can handle the job. That seems a little strange.
tringlomane
tringlomane
  • Threads: 8
September 13th, 2015 at 11:49:28 PM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

Hello, LasVegasArena.

We generally don't allow new members to post links and advertise as you have, but I think it's worth making an exception in this case. The links are valid, informational (not directly selling), and your topic is directly pertinent to this site and of interest to the members. I could be overruled, but I appreciate the information. Best wishes with the new arena.

Your response was the exact thing I was internally questioning. lol It's advertising, but totally relevant advertising to this forum.

Quote: kewlj

Driving by the arena site the other day, I noticed the brownish/copper outside coating that was new since I last saw it. It's an odd, but I guess good looking arena. :/

BUT, every time I drive by it, either on the 1-15 or on Tropicana, I think "it just doesn't look that big to me". Doesn't seem nearly as big as other hockey type arenas that I remember, like the Wells Fargo Arena in Philly. Maybe that's just me. It is also strange they have allowed for NO parking. They figure existing parking facilities can handle the job. That seems a little strange.

It will probably be a "small to midsize NHL arena", hockey is projected at 17.5k (wells fargo is 19.5k by comparison). And my parking garage secret will probably be destroyed during "events" (Monte Carlo garage).

Also if you look at their facebook page, they hint the panels will display video. I dunno if that's the case though.
  • Jump to: