Boz
Boz
  • Threads: 131
January 10th, 2017 at 8:29:11 PM permalink
Quote: FleaStiff

This recent thread by Aimee21 is surprising. Maybe I am naive and trusting. All I know is that IF she is indeed who she says she is, I would think that she should be terribly offended by all these annoyingly rude accusations. The accusers don't want to put their money where there mouth is. Well, be polite until the green inkers decide.

All I can think is if this is how a 21 YO talks and acts, this country has bigger problems than Trump or Hillary could ever solve. Amazing how some of the so called smartest people in the world fall for stuff like this. Damn I hope their lives are not that empty that they want something to be real, they lose their common sense.

Just my opinion on how I see it.
djatc
djatc
  • Threads: 80
January 10th, 2017 at 10:32:21 PM permalink
Quote: Boz

All I can think is if this is how a 21 YO talks and acts, this country has bigger problems than Trump or Hillary could ever solve. Amazing how some of the so called smartest people in the world fall for stuff like this. Damn I hope their lives are not that empty that they want something to be real, they lose their common sense.

Just my opinion on how I see it.

wutevs bruh

umad

but in all seriousness, betting a new member is a sock puppet is +EV. nobody has offered me any odds on the "YES" however.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I said I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
Nathan
Nathan
  • Threads: 25
January 14th, 2017 at 7:28:36 PM permalink
Aimee turned out to be a scammer and was nuked by the Admins. I was dismayed as I not only fell for her ruse, I adamantly stuck up for her thinking she was a sweet girl. There were many red flags that were explored after she was nuked, such as her saying,"I used a fake ID when I was underage to get into an adult club!" As soon as she posted that, everyone should have been thinking, "What else could she be faking about? " And another red flag that was explored after she was nuked was the fact that she posted a slightly suggestive avatar of herself in a bikini on a largely male oriented website and had the "Hee hee hee, I'm a sweet lil ol me who is a Vegas virgin and need the help of you manly men to help me out!" persona!

Another red flag that was explored after she was nuked was how she started off as asking normal questions such as "What are the best games in Vegas to play? " And eventually began to ask personal and borderline creepy questions such as "Where do you live" and "Where in Vegas do you play?" It was suggested that she would have eventually asked WOV posters for money had she not been nuked. It was also heavily implied that "she" was probably a guy pretending to be a sweet, naive 21 year old girl which would make the whole thing creepier than it already was.
Guy "won" less than his bet and the slot machine had the audacity to tell him he got a big win! SMH! Also, the Nintendo cartridge is so much more important than the Nintendo console. Without the cartridge, the Nintendo console is just a useless box.

• Jump to: