Wino
Wino
  • Threads: 45
February 10th, 2017 at 5:04:00 PM permalink
When I replied to a private message sent to me by a fellow member, I typed my reply, clicked preview and posted, however I did not see my reply included when I refreshed the message. Is this normal? Did the fellow member receive my reply? Thanks.
Wanda Wilcox: “I can’t stand people. I hate them.” Chinaski: “Oh, yeah?” Wanda: “You hate them?” Chinaski: “No, but I seem to feel better when they’re not around.” Barfly, starring Mickey Rourke
LostWages
LostWages
  • Threads: 38
February 10th, 2017 at 5:16:38 PM permalink
Quote: Wino

When I replied to a private message sent to me by a fellow member, I typed my reply, clicked preview and posted, however I did not see my reply included when I refreshed the message. Is this normal? Did the fellow member receive my reply? Thanks.

Wino: If no reply in the next 8 hrs, send PM for help to Beachbumbabs (he's one of the administrators).

Or try to restart your android, iPad, MAC or PC. This has happened to me before as well, but I'm not an Admin. Just trying to offer some help.

LW
Eat real food . . . and you won't need medicine (or a lot less!)
Doc
Doc
  • Threads: 46
Thanked by
LostWages
February 10th, 2017 at 5:54:23 PM permalink
You are probably still looking at messages in your inbox. Click to check your outbox. You should see your reply there and probably an indication of whether it has yet been read.
LostWages
LostWages
February 10th, 2017 at 8:24:30 PM permalink
Quote: Doc

You are probably still looking at messages in your inbox. Click to check your outbox. You should see your reply there and probably an indication of whether it has yet been read.

Good call, Doc! How many times have I done exactly what you've described! Maybe that's what it is!
MrV
MrV
  • Threads: 364
February 10th, 2017 at 8:34:53 PM permalink
Quote: LostWages

, send PM for help to Beachbumbabs (he's one of the administrators).

Note: BBB is a woman.
"What, me worry?"
LostWages
LostWages
February 10th, 2017 at 8:53:55 PM permalink
Quote: MrV

Note: BBB is a woman.

My bad! Thanks for pointing this out to me, Mr. V!
  • Jump to: