DeMango
DeMango
  • Threads: 24
October 4th, 2016 at 7:06:17 PM permalink
Just go to McDonalds three times a day. They will take care of the rest.
TomG
TomG 
  • Threads: 8
October 4th, 2016 at 8:27:40 PM permalink
Quote: GWAE

Mcd for break and lunch, a few pepsis during the day, and tasty dinner like half pound burger with cheese and bacon, baked potato with sour cream aND lots of butter, maybe some mixed veggies with butter on them and of course pepsi. End the night with a large bowl of ice cream and some more pepsi.

Hmmm that all sounds sooooo good. Do all that and you will double in weight in no time.

There are people who do eat like that. Very few of them weigh double what I do. A lot of the teenagers and college age kids even weigh less than I do

Quote: DeMango

Just go to McDonalds three times a day. They will take care of the rest.

If I went to McDonald's for two sandwiches and a drink three times a day I would lose weight if I didn't eat much else.

The real way to successfully gain a lot of weight is to first lose a lot. Be anorexic for a few months, after that gaining weight should be very easy
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
  • Threads: 119
October 4th, 2016 at 8:54:21 PM permalink
Quote: TomG

The real way to successfully gain a lot of weight is to first lose a lot. Be anorexic for a few months, after that gaining weight should be very easy

Too easy, and that would be a bad bet, foolish. That's why you have to know your participant.

Would the Wizard be willing to take the challenge? 31 pounds in six months?
Looks like sh!t just got imaginary!
DeMango
DeMango
  • Threads: 24
October 5th, 2016 at 12:11:00 AM permalink
Quote: TomG

If I went to McDonald's for two sandwiches and a drink three times a day I would lose weight if I didn't eat much else.

There already is a movie out there from 2004 called "Super Size Me" You could look it up!
Ayecarumba
Ayecarumba
  • Threads: 205
October 5th, 2016 at 10:44:14 AM permalink
Quote: onenickelmiracle

You taking the challenge to grow some moobs?

Hehe.. you mean "breasticles"?

Robert DeNiro put on 60 pounds in only four months for his role as Jake La Motta in "Raging Bull". He did it by eating his way across Europe.
America is all about speed. Hot, nasty, bad-ass speed. - Eleanor Roosevelt, 1936
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
October 5th, 2016 at 10:50:10 AM permalink
Maybe it's easier than I thought.
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
October 5th, 2016 at 11:05:12 AM permalink
I'm kind of shocked googling gaining weight intentionally to discover it is a sexual fetish type of thing. People are "feeders" who encourage weight gain and "growers" who put the pounds on. Where the sexual gratification they say they get comes from is a mystery to me. The world surprises.
Romes
Romes
  • Threads: 25
October 5th, 2016 at 12:32:19 PM permalink
The only problem I'd have making a bet like this would be a moral one... Clearly it's not hard to just "gain" weight... But to make a bet it would probably have to be a significant amount of weight in a short period(ish) of time. At that point, you're just begging for a clogged artery and a heart attack or some other health issues. I wouldn't want to bet it because even if I won the bet, it would be at the cost of putting someone else's life at risk, in my opinion.
Playing it correctly means you've already won.
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
  • Threads: 62
October 5th, 2016 at 12:54:47 PM permalink
https://youtu.be/sjRuqD-zvZg
"And that's the bottom lineeeee, cuz Stone Cold said so!"
billryan
billryan 
  • Threads: 47
October 5th, 2016 at 1:00:02 PM permalink
Two years ago, I went from 408 to 360 in about three months. It was hard, I drank liquid shakes two or three times a day and ate little meals.
I went to Vegas for a month and two weeks in, decided to put it on hiatus until I got back to NY. Never got back in the flow of things and a year later was 427.
I'm back under 400 now.
I was 270 in college and was supposed to drop down to 230 in the Army. They winked at my weight as long as I was able to pass the PT test, which I did.
The best I've ever felt was around 300, when I could wear 38 jeans. I was at 54, am back to 50 and hope to get to 46 by next year. Moving to Vegas has helped as I swim a lot.
I'm 58 years old and have made two promises. If I'm not close to 325 when I'm 60, I will get surgery, and by 62 I'll have done The Walk of St James.
It's what you do and not what you say If you're not part of the future then get out of the way

• Jump to: