Doc
Doc
  • Threads: 40
February 7th, 2014 at 8:17:01 AM permalink
Quote: Mission146

I will proceed to ban any future incarnations of Timspeed's alleged Mother or TimSpeed's alleged family.

Just to be sure I understand completely, are you saying that you will ban any future incarnation of TIMSPEED himself or just alleged family members who might be stalking him?

Does this mean that I should not expect TIMSPEED to show up for our expected meeting when we are in the same town next weekend?
Buzzard
Buzzard
  • Threads: 90
February 7th, 2014 at 8:48:02 AM permalink
Quote: Buzzard

Your message lacks clarity. Do you want someone to start a new Timspeed thread, or not ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTAGWcMH0Ek

See Mission I told you it lacked clarity. I can not understand why you doubt anything I post. Even that Josh Axelrad used to give free Blackjack lessons in the backroom of Pete's Candy Store. Of course this was before his book was published.

Luckily all the other forum members know I have an impeccable reputation for always being truthful.
Shed not for her the bitter tear Nor give the heart to vain regret Tis but the casket that lies here, The gem that filled it Sparkles yet
Mission146
Administrator
Mission146
  • Threads: 99
February 7th, 2014 at 1:24:14 PM permalink
Quote: Doc

Just to be sure I understand completely, are you saying that you will ban any future incarnation of TIMSPEED himself or just alleged family members who might be stalking him?

Does this mean that I should not expect TIMSPEED to show up for our expected meeting when we are in the same town next weekend?

I don't know whether TIMSPEED himself will show up or not, but I've also banned him and his duplicates.
Vultures can't be choosers.
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
  • Threads: 116
November 30th, 2016 at 8:18:48 PM permalink
Miss Timspeed and his mama or whatever that was. Sure was some funny assed drama.
Looks like sh!t just got imaginary!

• Jump to: