rudeboyoi
rudeboyoi
  • Threads: 27
June 4th, 2013 at 1:54:40 PM permalink
so i was looking at redrocks website and it said they have this thing called mystery match play where you can win up to $1000 in promo chips. they do it every tuesday from 4pm-8pm. there was no description really on the site or the pdf file u can click on. so i really dont know what to make of this. does anyone have any ideas or know what its about?

https://redrock.sclv.com/Promotions/Gaming-Promotions.aspx

https://redrock.sclv.com/Promotions/~/media/786DCC8B40DA49E387B35F27B6B3B168.ashx
rdw4potus
rdw4potus
  • Threads: 80
June 4th, 2013 at 1:58:20 PM permalink
Can't breathe. Laughing too hard. I went to the first link, and clicked on the "learn more" button. that brings up the second link, which is exactly the same cryptic info, but in really big font How helpful!
"So as the clock ticked and the day passed, opportunity met preparation, and luck happened." - Maurice Clarett
rudeboyoi
rudeboyoi
June 4th, 2013 at 2:13:52 PM permalink
Quote: rdw4potus

Can't breathe. Laughing too hard. I went to the first link, and clicked on the "learn more" button. that brings up the second link, which is exactly the same cryptic info, but in really big font How helpful!

maybe what makes it a mystery is not being able to figure out what it means.

im prob going to stop by there later tonight to check it out. my guess is you have to play some pit games and maybe you get like a scratchcard/pulltab for getting one of the qualifying hands for the drawings.
rdw4potus
rdw4potus
  • Threads: 80
June 4th, 2013 at 3:23:47 PM permalink
Quote: rudeboyoi

Quote: rdw4potus

maybe what makes it a mystery is not being able to figure out what it means.

im prob going to stop by there later tonight to check it out. my guess is you have to play some pit games and maybe you get like a scratchcard/pulltab for getting one of the qualifying hands for the drawings.

Yeah, that's what I'd expect, or a drawing where everyone at seat #x gets an envelope or something.
"So as the clock ticked and the day passed, opportunity met preparation, and luck happened." - Maurice Clarett
rudeboyoi
rudeboyoi
June 5th, 2013 at 12:09:47 AM permalink
okay so i went there tonight. theres a podium setup with a box by it. you present your boarding pass and ID, then get to reach into the box and grab a coupon. i pulled out a $15 matchplay coupon. its located in the pit. if you enter the building through the middle entrance by LBS and keep going straight towards the lucky bar in the center, you will find the podium located on your rightside in the pit.
bang4style
bang4style
  • Threads: 0
October 27th, 2017 at 8:17:12 AM permalink
The Free Spins Bonus.
  • Jump to: