teddys
teddys
  • Threads: 150
January 10th, 2016 at 10:29:55 AM permalink
I've just been told that I can't use the "resort credit" that comes with the room offer towards the resort fee. They were very clear about that. You used to be able to apply the resort credit to the resort fee. So If you are on a comped offer, you will pay $33.60 per night no matter what unless you can get them to waive it somehow.

This was at Mirage. They are really getting desperate to put the squeeze on people for resort fees.
"Dice, verily, are armed with goads and driving-hooks, deceiving and tormenting, causing grievous woe." -Rig Veda 10.34.4
Wizardofnothing
Wizardofnothing
  • Threads: 121
January 10th, 2016 at 10:54:17 AM permalink
I stayed at mirage a few weeks back and it was comped/ I am also staying at aria in 3 weeks and was told it is going to be comped at well- so not sure why they would not pick it up for you
No longer hiring, don’t ask because I won’t hire you either
teddys
teddys
  • Threads: 150
January 10th, 2016 at 10:58:24 AM permalink
Quote: Wizardofnothing

I stayed at mirage a few weeks back and it was comped/ I am also staying at aria in 3 weeks and was told it is going to be comped at well- so not sure why they would not pick it up for you

I've heard of some people getting it taken care of but I assumed you had to be Gold or higher. I'm Pearl. It might also be based on the quality of the offer.

Hey, guess what, there are ways to get out of paying bullshit charges -- I'm not going to say what they are but you can figure it out.
"Dice, verily, are armed with goads and driving-hooks, deceiving and tormenting, causing grievous woe." -Rig Veda 10.34.4
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
  • Threads: 68
January 10th, 2016 at 11:05:55 AM permalink
You can easily attain gold, even platinum, in Vegas. Here in Detroit it's a little, I mean, a lot tougher :-)
DUHHIIIIIIIII HEARD THAT!
ahiromu
ahiromu
  • Threads: 112
January 10th, 2016 at 11:48:20 AM permalink
That's absurd. I'm gold (going through offers, not a host) and getting it comped was never discussed. However, I was able to apply Express comps towards it, maybe that's changed. Actually, they got rid of express comps for table play, so yes that has changed.
Its - Possessive; It's - "It is" / "It has"; There - Location; Their - Possessive; They're - "They are"
  • Jump to: