GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 66
June 28th, 2017 at 12:51:05 PM permalink
Quote: gamerfreak

Ok, for my efforts over a few weeks I net about 14k points and redeemed here at the Airport for 2 Bob Marley Tribute band tickets, 2 for 1 breakfast at Hard Rock, and 2 for 1 drinks at circus circus.

Most better stuff was sold out.

I might keep playing, not sure yet. If they put good offers up for Bellagio AC I'll grind those points.

You are in Vegas right now?

If that is the case, next time you will want to plan much further in advance. The good rewards sell out quickly so it usually takes a few days of trying to get what you want.
ams288
ams288
  • Threads: 11
June 28th, 2017 at 1:28:42 PM permalink
Quote: GWAE

yes that is correct. 4 MGM only ones plus the monorail. I have 8 things ordered right now but I can only use 5 of them including the monorail. I have to cancel 3 just not sure which ones. I will probably wait until right before or possibly even while there.

I'll be there this weekend. I always buy extra rewards in advance and cancel them after my trip is over. I've actually got 8 purchased and I can only use 3.

With it being the holiday weekend, there are a lot of blackout dates I've gotta work around.
The geniuses who thought HRC was running a child sex ring out of the basement of a pizza shop just can't connect the dots on all this trump-Russia stuff....
GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 66
June 28th, 2017 at 3:59:46 PM permalink
Yeah them pesky blackout dates. I just cancelled my love reward because they are dark the week that we are there.
JohnnyQ
JohnnyQ
  • Threads: 185
July 3rd, 2017 at 6:07:19 PM permalink
Quote: GWAE

Yeah them pesky blackout dates. I just cancelled my love reward because they are dark the week that we are there.

We got myVegas BEATLES LOVE tix for tonight, July 3rd. There was a lot of luck being on-line when they became available.

I'm fixin' to walk over there shortly.

So, I don't think the value of the myVegas rewards are decreasing that much, BUT the AVAILABILITY is decreasing "bigleague". I couldn't really recommend any newbies to myVegas now.
I remember the thirty-five sweet goodbyes; When you put me on the Wolverine up to Annandale; It was still September When your daddy was quite surprised; To find you with the working girls in the county jail; I was smoking with the boys upstairs when I Heard about the whole affair;I said oh no William and Mary won't do
Mission146
Administrator
Mission146
  • Threads: 99
July 3rd, 2017 at 6:17:44 PM permalink
I agree, the only way I would is if it was someone who likes to play those types of slot apps, or equivalent, anyway. The vast majority of them offer a whole lot of nothing, so MV is better than nothing.
Vultures can't be choosers.

• Jump to: