Thread Rating:

DigitalTim
DigitalTim
  • Threads: 0
February 21st, 2013 at 8:18:48 PM permalink
Quote: AZDuffman

Still not working for me, just see the ads. Do you have to turn off pop-up blocking or something?

I'm using firefox with their own pop-up software. I'll post a screenshot of my next all bonus checker (ABC) grab to see if we are seeing the same things. Note: I'm using the https ABC site and not their unsecure http site. Not sure if it matters.

There is also another facebook app called "Game Feeds" which does something similar.
ThatDonGuy
ThatDonGuy
  • Threads: 65
February 22nd, 2013 at 1:31:34 PM permalink
Quote: boymimbo

Since I started on MyVegas five weeks ago, I'm up to 72K rewards points. I generally collect at the beginning of the day, start some autospins and then play again at the end of the day. I play more on the weekends when I'm not busy.

Is there a way to automatically play the bonus rounds? When I play autospins, they stop when a bonus comes up (then restart when the bonus is completed).

Also, does anybody know if the "V" symbols come up more with higher bets?
DigitalTim
DigitalTim
February 22nd, 2013 at 1:35:17 PM permalink
Quote: ThatDonGuy

Is there a way to automatically play the bonus rounds? When I play autospins, they stop when a bonus comes up (then restart when the bonus is completed).

There is no way to automatically play bonus rounds unless you find some third party software.

Based on community feedback the amount bet does not matter. This could change at anytime.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
  • Threads: 210
February 22nd, 2013 at 1:37:59 PM permalink

Haven't noticed on the "V" but a question. Is it optimal to lower your bet while building or are you just better to keep cranking out the coin-in and move up levels?
Tolerance is the virtue of believing in nothing
DigitalTim
DigitalTim
February 22nd, 2013 at 1:47:24 PM permalink
Quote: AZDuffman

Haven't noticed on the "V" but a question. Is it optimal to lower your bet while building or are you just better to keep cranking out the coin-in and move up levels?

AZ, it is better to bet smaller initially.

Follow this link and scroll down to the leveling section: https://www.facebook.com/myvegasguides/app_137541772984354

Also, I ran into the same problem you did with the All Bonus Checker not working. I am now using Game Feeds to collect coins: https://apps.facebook.com/game_feeds/?fb_source=bookmark_apps&ref=bookmarks&count=0&fb_bmpos=5_0
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
  • Threads: 210
February 22nd, 2013 at 1:58:28 PM permalink
Anyone interested in a chip share here instead of on FB so we can actually collect a few?
Tolerance is the virtue of believing in nothing
boymimbo
boymimbo
  • Threads: 16
February 22nd, 2013 at 2:20:39 PM permalink
The 100 - 200 just aren't worth collecting anymore. I get maybe 2 - 3 of these per day and I generally don't share them unless I'm feeling generous in which case the FB share gets it (as I return the favor to them). I go through a list once a day on the 500+ and if I happen to catch a couple of 101s and 201s that's great, but it's far better to just collect on the properties regularly.

AS for the "V" symbol, the poster is talking about when you are building properties (which happens when your level is on the 8s (18, 28, 38...). I don't notice any frequency, but I wonder if it's worthwhile to bet less when you are building properties as it may take away from winning combinations and lower the RTP (but I haven't really noticed that).
----- You want the truth! You can't handle the truth!
CrystalMath
CrystalMath
  • Threads: 8
February 22nd, 2013 at 2:49:25 PM permalink
Quote: boymimbo

The 100 - 200 just aren't worth collecting anymore. I get maybe 2 - 3 of these per day and I generally don't share them unless I'm feeling generous in which case the FB share gets it (as I return the favor to them). I go through a list once a day on the 500+ and if I happen to catch a couple of 101s and 201s that's great, but it's far better to just collect on the properties regularly.

AS for the "V" symbol, the poster is talking about when you are building properties (which happens when your level is on the 8s (18, 28, 38...). I don't notice any frequency, but I wonder if it's worthwhile to bet less when you are building properties as it may take away from winning combinations and lower the RTP (but I haven't really noticed that).

I'm pretty sure that the game randomly replaces non-winning symbols to place the V's, so it doesn't affect the return.
I heart Crystal Math.
tringlomane
tringlomane
  • Threads: 7
February 22nd, 2013 at 3:26:42 PM permalink
Also another little tip for anyone who haven't built all their properties yet. For convenience, I would complete buildings at certain times of day so your renewal times will become due at roughly the same time, so you can collect and re-collect them within minutes of each other if you haven't played since the night before. This is the most important for the 4 hr (Mirage, Excal, Bellagio), 6 hr (Aria, Luxor, Mandalay), and 8 hr properties (MGM Grand).
DigitalTim
DigitalTim
February 23rd, 2013 at 12:42:08 PM permalink
All, the myVegas game "Studio City" is double xp this weekend. All coins played will provide you with twice the experience.

• Jump to: