Thread Rating:

PGBuster
PGBuster
Joined: Jan 15, 2010
  • Threads: 22
  • Posts: 97
February 12th, 2013 at 1:31:43 AM permalink
Started the day at 3500 points. Got to 110,000 (mainly by playing Bet the Farm) by evening. Blew it all chasing loses on the blackjack table (and I should know better--oops). Back down to 7500.
JohnnyQ
JohnnyQ
Joined: Nov 3, 2009
  • Threads: 182
  • Posts: 2463
February 19th, 2013 at 7:25:44 PM permalink
Quote: DigitalTim

I started playing on January 16th 2013.

Here is the strategy guide that I use from facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/myvegasguides/app_137541772984354

Here is the group that you can grab bonus chips from and also add other MyVegas players:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/myvegasguides/469229579801082/?ref=notif&notif_t=group_comment_reply

Since January 16th I have leveled to 40 with almost 31,000 loyalty points (LP). It is a grind since the optimal strategy is to bet smaller on the slots.

Side Note: Do not try and add too many players. I was banned from adding friends (still am for three days) for a week by trying to add too many friends to join me. The above posts are correct, the only way to succeed is to add friends, intelligently, and then collect daily coins up to 50K.

I use the "All Bonus Checker" on facebook to easily collect my daily coins.



DT:

Thanks for sharing that info. I have been spending
more time playing this, and I don't think it wastes
any more time than watching TV (although I pretty
much only watch stuff I have on the DVR or
NETFLIX to skip the commercials).
I remember the thirty-five sweet goodbyes; When you put me on the Wolverine up to Annandale; It was still September When your daddy was quite surprised; To find you with the working girls in the county jail; I was smoking with the boys upstairs when I Heard about the whole affair;I said oh no William and Mary won't do
DigitalTim
DigitalTim
Joined: Apr 20, 2010
  • Threads: 0
  • Posts: 75
February 19th, 2013 at 8:55:03 PM permalink
Quote: JohnnyQ

DT:

Thanks for sharing that info. I have been spending
more time playing this, and I don't think it wastes
any more time than watching TV (although I pretty
much only watch stuff I have on the DVR or
NETFLIX to skip the commercials).



Thank you JohnnyQ!

Like you, I don't watch much TV.

Here is an update on the myVegas State of Affairs:

- The 50k daily collection links from other players has been limited to 20k

- Previously, you could collect coins 50 times per link, now it it is 20 clicks per link. This link goes to the "All Bonus Checker"(https://apps.facebook.com/freeder/?fb_source=search&ref=ts&fref=ts)

- Starting March 1st 2013, you can only redeem 3 promotions per 30 days. Prior to March 1st 2013 it is unlimited.

- There is a new facebook site called Viva myVegas (https://www.facebook.com/vivamyvegasapp) where you can use your iPhone to scan a QR code and receive a free spin for credits or loyalty points.

- Feedback from using these comps have been mostly positive. Review the whole thread for feedback. (https://www.facebook.com/groups/myvegasguides/469229579801082/?ref=notif&notif_t=group_comment_reply)
Buzzard
Buzzard
Joined: Oct 28, 2012
  • Threads: 90
  • Posts: 6814
February 19th, 2013 at 9:08:34 PM permalink
My daughter Mary Jo the coupon Queen has a week free hotel and $50 in food comps each day.

Wants me to watch her 5 daughters 6 months 3 years, 6 & 7, and 13 years while she and hubby go to Vegas.

GRRRR The apple does not fall far from the tree.
Shed not for her the bitter tear Nor give the heart to vain regret Tis but the casket that lies here, The gem that filled it Sparkles yet
DigitalTim
DigitalTim
Joined: Apr 20, 2010
  • Threads: 0
  • Posts: 75
February 19th, 2013 at 11:23:42 PM permalink
Quote: Buzzard

My daughter Mary Jo the coupon Queen has a week free hotel and $50 in food comps each day.

Wants me to watch her 5 daughters 6 months 3 years, 6 & 7, and 13 years while she and hubby go to Vegas.

GRRRR The apple does not fall far from the tree.



:)
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
Joined: Nov 2, 2009
  • Threads: 210
  • Posts: 8000
February 20th, 2013 at 4:28:25 AM permalink
Quote: DigitalTim

Thank you JohnnyQ!

Like you, I don't watch much TV.

Here is an update on the myVegas State of Affairs:

- The 50k daily collection links from other players has been limited to 20k

- Previously, you could collect coins 50 times per link, now it it is 20 clicks per link. This link goes to the "All Bonus Checker"(https://apps.facebook.com/freeder/?fb_source=search&ref=ts&fref=ts)

- Starting March 1st 2013, you can only redeem 3 promotions per 30 days. Prior to March 1st 2013 it is unlimited.

- There is a new facebook site called Viva myVegas (https://www.facebook.com/vivamyvegasapp) where you can use your iPhone to scan a QR code and receive a free spin for credits or loyalty points.

- Feedback from using these comps have been mostly positive. Review the whole thread for feedback. (https://www.facebook.com/groups/myvegasguides/469229579801082/?ref=notif&notif_t=group_comment_reply)



Am I missing something on the "All Bonus Checker?" It just says 'searching' but never returns a result or says "no bonus."
Tolerance is the virtue of believing in nothing
boymimbo
boymimbo
Joined: Nov 12, 2009
  • Threads: 16
  • Posts: 4867
February 20th, 2013 at 8:30:15 AM permalink
Since I started on MyVegas five weeks ago, I'm up to 72K rewards points. I generally collect at the beginning of the day, start some autospins and then play again at the end of the day. I play more on the weekends when I'm not busy.

My goal is 200K, which is enough for Mandalay Bay for 2 nights, Love for 2, and a meal at NYNY.

I might forego the free room because I have enough credit at CZR to stay there for free at Caesar's Palace, Paris, or Ballys. So maybe I go for a number of comped meals for the F part of the RFB.

Next trip to Vegas is February 2014.
----- You want the truth! You can't handle the truth!
DigitalTim
DigitalTim
Joined: Apr 20, 2010
  • Threads: 0
  • Posts: 75
February 20th, 2013 at 5:51:57 PM permalink
Quote: AZDuffman

Am I missing something on the "All Bonus Checker?" It just says 'searching' but never returns a result or says "no bonus."



AZ, you sometimes have to refresh the page. I have had the same thing happen to me. It will eventually work, usually after one refresh. Recently, it has been working on the first try.

Edit:
Also, the All Bonus Checker collects all the myVegas feeds on your news feed and allows you to easily collect the coins from other players who you have added as friends.
tringlomane
tringlomane
Joined: Aug 25, 2012
  • Threads: 7
  • Posts: 5404
February 20th, 2013 at 6:24:28 PM permalink
Quote: boymimbo

Since I started on MyVegas five weeks ago, I'm up to 72K rewards points. I generally collect at the beginning of the day, start some autospins and then play again at the end of the day. I play more on the weekends when I'm not busy.

My goal is 200K, which is enough for Mandalay Bay for 2 nights, Love for 2, and a meal at NYNY.

I might forego the free room because I have enough credit at CZR to stay there for free at Caesar's Palace, Paris, or Ballys. So maybe I go for a number of comped meals for the F part of the RFB.

Next trip to Vegas is February 2014.



Personally I would try to use most of your points on the next trip if possible. Because I'm not 100% convinced this will be still around by this time next year. I play at such a low level in the casino, I get a higher comp rate playing this than actually playing in the casino?!?!?!?!
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
Joined: Nov 2, 2009
  • Threads: 210
  • Posts: 8000
February 21st, 2013 at 4:20:05 PM permalink
Quote: DigitalTim

AZ, you sometimes have to refresh the page. I have had the same thing happen to me. It will eventually work, usually after one refresh. Recently, it has been working on the first try.

Edit:
Also, the All Bonus Checker collects all the myVegas feeds on your news feed and allows you to easily collect the coins from other players who you have added as friends.



Still not working for me, just see the ads. Do you have to turn off pop-up blocking or something?
Tolerance is the virtue of believing in nothing

  • Jump to: