I started playing on January 16th 2013.
Here is the strategy guide that I use from facebook:
Here is the group that you can grab bonus chips from and also add other MyVegas players:
Since January 16th I have leveled to 40 with almost 31,000 loyalty points (LP). It is a grind since the optimal strategy is to bet smaller on the slots.
Side Note: Do not try and add too many players. I was banned from adding friends (still am for three days) for a week by trying to add too many friends to join me. The above posts are correct, the only way to succeed is to add friends, intelligently, and then collect daily coins up to 50K.
I use the "All Bonus Checker" on facebook to easily collect my daily coins.
Thanks for sharing that info. I have been spending
more time playing this, and I don't think it wastes
any more time than watching TV (although I pretty
much only watch stuff I have on the DVR or
NETFLIX to skip the commercials).
My daughter Mary Jo the coupon Queen has a week free hotel and $50 in food comps each day.
Wants me to watch her 5 daughters 6 months 3 years, 6 & 7, and 13 years while she and hubby go to Vegas.
GRRRR The apple does not fall far from the tree.
Thank you JohnnyQ!
Like you, I don't watch much TV.
Here is an update on the myVegas State of Affairs:
- The 50k daily collection links from other players has been limited to 20k
- Previously, you could collect coins 50 times per link, now it it is 20 clicks per link. This link goes to the "All Bonus Checker"(https://apps.facebook.com/freeder/?fb_source=search&ref=ts&fref=ts)
- Starting March 1st 2013, you can only redeem 3 promotions per 30 days. Prior to March 1st 2013 it is unlimited.
- There is a new facebook site called Viva myVegas (https://www.facebook.com/vivamyvegasapp) where you can use your iPhone to scan a QR code and receive a free spin for credits or loyalty points.
- Feedback from using these comps have been mostly positive. Review the whole thread for feedback. (https://www.facebook.com/groups/myvegasguides/469229579801082/?ref=notif¬if_t=group_comment_reply)
Am I missing something on the "All Bonus Checker?" It just says 'searching' but never returns a result or says "no bonus."
Since I started on MyVegas five weeks ago, I'm up to 72K rewards points. I generally collect at the beginning of the day, start some autospins and then play again at the end of the day. I play more on the weekends when I'm not busy.
My goal is 200K, which is enough for Mandalay Bay for 2 nights, Love for 2, and a meal at NYNY.
I might forego the free room because I have enough credit at CZR to stay there for free at Caesar's Palace, Paris, or Ballys. So maybe I go for a number of comped meals for the F part of the RFB.
Next trip to Vegas is February 2014.
AZ, you sometimes have to refresh the page. I have had the same thing happen to me. It will eventually work, usually after one refresh. Recently, it has been working on the first try.
Also, the All Bonus Checker collects all the myVegas feeds on your news feed and allows you to easily collect the coins from other players who you have added as friends.