JohnnyQ
JohnnyQ
  • Threads: 262
May 29th, 2017 at 7:10:18 PM permalink
IF anyone likes to plan ahead, here are the current shows listed for Diamond free tickets:

50 Shades ! The Smash Hit Parody (18+)

Paranormal

The Bronx Wanderers

Solid Gold Soul

Real Bodies

Mac King
- GREAT laugh out loud Family Friendly and Funny Afternoon Show.

Menopause the Musical

Tenors of Rock (14+)
- REVIEW: https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/las-vegas-attractions/shows/28300-review-tenors-of-rock-at-harrahs/#post592591

X Country (18+)

Penn & Teller

Legends in Concert ( Janis Joplin, Michael Jackson, Marilyn Monroe, Elvis Presley )

Frank Marino's Divas

High Roller Discount
Last edited by: JohnnyQ on May 29, 2017
There's emptiness behind their eyes There's dust in all their hearts They just want to steal us all and take us all apart
gamerfreak
gamerfreak
  • Threads: 57
May 29th, 2017 at 7:11:23 PM permalink
How do I get said tickets if I'm Diamond?
Boz
Boz
  • Threads: 155
Thanked by
JohnnyQ
May 29th, 2017 at 7:12:58 PM permalink
Quote: gamerfreak

Just go to the TR Desk and show your ID and card. Usually limited to 2 per month.

Thanks to Johnny for this updated info!
JohnnyQ
JohnnyQ
May 29th, 2017 at 8:28:50 PM permalink

a) It would have been nice if they went over some of the basics with you when you first got to the Diamond Level, assuming you did.

b) I'm not sure how long the specific show info will be valid, but I assume it doesn't change much from month to month.

I'm sitting at McCarran right now waiting for the ol' cheapo Redeye back home.
There's emptiness behind their eyes There's dust in all their hearts They just want to steal us all and take us all apart
gamerfreak
gamerfreak
  • Threads: 57
May 29th, 2017 at 8:59:41 PM permalink
Quote: JohnnyQ

a) It would have been nice if they went over some of the basics with you when you first got to the Diamond Level, assuming you did.

b) I'm not sure how long the specific show info will be valid, but I assume it doesn't change much from month to month.

I'm sitting at McCarran right now waiting for the ol' cheapo Redeye back home.

I play AC where there aren't really any regular shows, but they didn't explain much aside from my celebration dinner voucher.

Planning my first real trip to Vegas in a few weeks. I went when I was in highschool but obviously couldn't gamble, however I did see P&T and would really like to see them again.
JohnnyQ
JohnnyQ
May 29th, 2017 at 9:02:15 PM permalink

however I did see P&T and would really like to see them again.

Then you are in luck with Diamond status, I think Penn and Teller are always on the list. Not sure what seats you will get, but we have always gotten fantastic seats with the monthly tickets.
Venthus
Venthus
  • Threads: 24
June 10th, 2017 at 12:33:08 AM permalink
List is still valid for June, as far as I recall.

May was the first time in the last years or so that I saw X Country on the list, so if that was remotely on the list of things you're interested in, may wish to go for it in case they take it off.

Things that I've never seen not on the list: Paranormal, Mac King, Menopause the Musical, Penn & Teller, Legends in Concert (though the acts are unpredictable), Divas, High Roller Discount (used to just be free anytime tickets...)
JohnnyQ
JohnnyQ
June 10th, 2017 at 1:58:44 PM permalink
Quote: Venthus

Legends in Concert (though the acts are unpredictable)

Excellent:

- Blues Brothers
- Taylor Swift

Very Very Good:

- Elvis

Oooh, oooh, Mrs. Q got a Scarf from The KING !

- Michael Jackson

I think Elvis and MJ are there every night, at least based on the times I have seen it.

OK if you are a fan:

- Janis Joplin
- Marilyn Monroe

Meh:

Al Greene

Overall, LEGENDS in CONCERT is a solid fan-favorite show worth seeing. The back-up female vocalist does a FANTASTIC job, to bad she is in the supporting background role. I was surprised that there is an afternoon show at least on some days.
Last edited by: JohnnyQ on Jun 10, 2017
Venthus
Venthus
  • Threads: 24
June 10th, 2017 at 4:11:09 PM permalink
I mean, I've seen/sent people into it three times so far, and not once were all four scheduled acts performed. If you specifically want to see somebody, you might want to confirm day-of to make sure it's still on.
  • Jump to: