gamerfreak
gamerfreak
Joined: Dec 28, 2014
  • Threads: 25
  • Posts: 894
July 17th, 2017 at 1:07:15 PM permalink
Quote: Romes

Nope, just Diamond In a Day. Either 5k one day, or 2500 in two days.

Though I suppose I should just mention it to mention it again... as JohnnyQ said, CET always does promotions either beginning or mid year that allow you to STACK your tier credits (such as: whatever TC you earn in the next 2 months we'll give you 20% extra up to 20k tier credits). I was NOT requiring this in my initial calculations though that DIAD is +EV pretty much off the top.


Gotcha, so point multiplier days and quest for rewards is just icing on the cake.

I'm not sure if you can stack quest for rewards with DIAD or other point multipliers, but Quest For Rewards seems like a decent promotion. Earning 25 TC on machines and 25 TC on tables at each Vegas CET property would net you 3,600 bonus TC.
Romes
Romes
Joined: Jul 22, 2014
  • Threads: 25
  • Posts: 4025
July 17th, 2017 at 1:36:44 PM permalink
Quote: gamerfreak

Gotcha, so point multiplier days and quest for rewards is just icing on the cake.

I'm not sure if you can stack quest for rewards with DIAD or other point multipliers, but Quest For Rewards seems like a decent promotion. Earning 25 TC on machines and 25 TC on tables at each Vegas CET property would net you 3,600 bonus TC.

Surprisingly enough, I've found that every time CET has run any kind of multiple promotions at a time, they DO all stack up. Good on them to honor all of their current promotions. I thought they wouldn't do that as well, but I think I've done 3 separate promotions at a time and had all the TC bonuses stack up... But yes, these are all icing on the cake =).
Playing it correctly means you've already won.
speedycrap
speedycrap
Joined: Oct 13, 2013
  • Threads: 31
  • Posts: 629
July 17th, 2017 at 2:34:09 PM permalink
Quote: JohnnyQ

This upgrade expires fairly quickly if they mean what they say:

Present your valid, eligible loyalty card from select competitors to any Total Rewards Center between June 1, 2017 and September 30, 2017, and we will upgrade you to Diamond status through January 31, 2018.

I have gold players card from falls views casino in Niagara Canada,. Can anyone verify whether I can change it too. I can go to Windsor Caesar. Thanks.
gamerfreak
gamerfreak
Joined: Dec 28, 2014
  • Threads: 25
  • Posts: 894
July 17th, 2017 at 2:39:36 PM permalink
Quote: speedycrap

Quote: JohnnyQ

This upgrade expires fairly quickly if they mean what they say:

Present your valid, eligible loyalty card from select competitors to any Total Rewards Center between June 1, 2017 and September 30, 2017, and we will upgrade you to Diamond status through January 31, 2018.

I have gold players card from falls views casino in Niagara Canada,. Can anyone verify whether I can change it too. I can go to Windsor Caesar. Thanks.


Here's a list of accepted cards:
https://www.caesars.com/total-rewards/diamond-tier-upgrade
speedycrap
speedycrap
Joined: Oct 13, 2013
  • Threads: 31
  • Posts: 629
July 17th, 2017 at 2:49:20 PM permalink
I feel bad for myself. I am excluded.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
JohnnyQ
JohnnyQ
Joined: Nov 3, 2009
  • Threads: 185
  • Posts: 2494
July 17th, 2017 at 2:51:10 PM permalink
Quote: gamerfreak

Gotcha, so point multiplier days and quest for rewards is just icing on the cake.

Does CET do point multiplier days ? I have seen situations where you can have a multiplier to earn points for comps BUT those do NOT apply to the credits that increase your Tier status. So, just be aware of that in case you thought that would get you to Diamond.

For CET, over the past couple of years I think they have had 50 % bonuses on tier credits for a few months, AND the daily bonuses were multiplied to.
I remember the thirty-five sweet goodbyes; When you put me on the Wolverine up to Annandale; It was still September When your daddy was quite surprised; To find you with the working girls in the county jail; I was smoking with the boys upstairs when I Heard about the whole affair;I said oh no William and Mary won't do
gamerfreak
gamerfreak
Joined: Dec 28, 2014
  • Threads: 25
  • Posts: 894
July 17th, 2017 at 2:59:18 PM permalink
Quote: JohnnyQ

Does CET do point multiplier days ? I have seen situations where you can have a multiplier to earn points for comps BUT those do NOT apply to the credits that increase your Tier status. So, just be aware of that in case you thought that would get you to Diamond.

For CET, over the past couple of years I think they have had 50 % bonuses on tier credits for a few months, AND the daily bonuses were multiplied to.


I haven't seen any multipliers for Tier Credits, but I do see bonuses in the mailers I get (i.e. earn X at Y on certain days and get Z bonus TC).

There's multipliers all the time for RC though. And since those can be converted directly to free play, it would be silly to do a DIAD play without a multiplier.
mamat
mamat
Joined: Jul 13, 2015
  • Threads: 3
  • Posts: 347
July 17th, 2017 at 3:23:38 PM permalink
Quote: gamerfreak

Unless you want the Diamond Lounges, convert a lot of RC to Free Play, or stay at CET properties a good bit, I don't think Diamond carries too much EV over your Platinum card.

I'd think living in Vegas the biggest perk would be Free Parking, which you already get with platinum.

Free Internet with Diamond (2 devices) when you stay in hotel (outside Vegas, where there aren't resort fees).

As a Platinum, you are charged $11-18/day (depends on property) for internet. I think this benefit was added early 2016. Before that, when I was Platinum on comped visits, I'd use pts for Internet (or skip the WiFi for a day or two). They bill a second internet fee for the 3rd device (even if you are Diamond), so watch out if you have a guest (or kids).

Stay in Flamingo for New Years, facing the Caesars Palace fireworks. I heard if you watch from the Caesars rooftop, it gets smoky.

For locals, free spa visits (even when not staying in hotel). I love soaking in the jacuzzis (with free juices & fruit)...and using the cold plunges. Hang out in the spa lounge, read some magazines, watch TV. Work out in the gym (I prefer 24 Hour Fitness over the casino gyms. There's one about 1 mile west of the Orleans).

Quote: GWAE

3 perks that would have saved us a ton and I wish I had diamond. No resort fees. I have stayed 12 days this year and have 5 more planned. Free show tickets, could have seem 2 shows this year. $100 dinner credit. That is about 700 in savings for this year alone and it would be the same next year. Wish I had the bankroll to do diad

If you start a visit at the end of a month, you can get 4 show tickets (2 for each month) in 2 days.
-----
If you already get comped boatloads of food (or have access to MGM/Venetian/Cosmo high roller lounges), then Diamond lounge food has little benefit.
But if you are a low budget person, each meal could save you $10-20 on the strip (Assuming you don't go off the strip for cheap food). Even the McDonalds and Subway on the strip have jacked-up prices.

And if you live in Vegas, you may have seen all the shows already...
IMO, the only shows worth seeing are the Cirque-quality shows (Harrah's Penn & Teller is good though). In most of the other shows, dancers look bored...
The Rio free show (4-6 times/day) was good, but people here have said it's been closed for years now.
Last edited by: mamat on Jul 17, 2017
gamerfreak
gamerfreak
Joined: Dec 28, 2014
  • Threads: 25
  • Posts: 894
Thanks for this post from:
mamat
July 17th, 2017 at 3:41:40 PM permalink
Quote: mamat

Stay in Flamingo for New Years, facing the Caesars Palace fireworks. I heard if you watch from the Caesars rooftop, it gets smoky.


I was able to time Caesar's 4th of July Fireworks with the apex of the high roller.

mamat
mamat
Joined: Jul 13, 2015
  • Threads: 3
  • Posts: 347
July 17th, 2017 at 3:43:46 PM permalink
Quote: gamerfreak

I was able to time Caesar's 4th of July Fireworks with the apex of the high roller.

Great idea!

Didn't think of that... Cool use for the Diamond free high roller coupons (which I never use).

  • Jump to: