Dyvan13
Dyvan13
  • Threads: 47
July 16th, 2017 at 2:30:18 PM permalink
Short, quick question about the Palms. I know they are part of Station's now (unfortunately). Are the 9/6 Jacks or Better machines (both single line and multiplay) excluded from point multiplier days and/or require more coin in per point? I know I could just go down there and find out for myself, but if not, it would save me a whole lot of time (and gas). I'll take a PM if users don't feel comfortable posting on the web for anyone to view.

Thanks!
monet0412
monet0412
  • Threads: 9
July 16th, 2017 at 7:14:24 PM permalink
Quote: Dyvan13

Short, quick question about the Palms. I know they are part of Station's now (unfortunately). Are the 9/6 Jacks or Better machines (both single line and multiplay) excluded from point multiplier days and/or require more coin in per point? I know I could just go down there and find out for myself, but if not, it would save me a whole lot of time (and gas). I'll take a PM if users don't feel comfortable posting on the web for anyone to view.

Thanks!

Currently they are off the floor last I seen. However over where the old buffet is being remolded they did put some Ten Plays up so that could be them... I didn't check when I noticed those Ten Plays the other day. A big problem right now is that the Palms is under some serious construction on the floor so you might get a lot of construction noise and vibration. They work on the multipliers and the Palms has plenty of current multiplier days and nights. They do have some better and worse games that are playable as well. They aren't fully Stationized just yet but they are heading in that direction but as far as games and earning the Palms is still a decent place to play but nothing like when they first opened :)
Last edited by: monet0412 on Jul 16, 2017
Dyvan13
Dyvan13
  • Threads: 47
July 16th, 2017 at 9:35:34 PM permalink
Awesome, thanks for the timely reply
JohnnyQ
JohnnyQ
  • Threads: 262
July 17th, 2017 at 2:54:34 PM permalink
Quote: monet0412

...where the old buffet is being remolded they did put some Ten Plays up so that could be them...

I was looking forward to my made-to-order ommellette at the PALMS buffet on my recent trip, only to find out that it was closed for the remodeling.

So we had a nice enough breakfast buffet at Gold Coast instead.
There's emptiness behind their eyes There's dust in all their hearts They just want to steal us all and take us all apart
monet0412
monet0412
  • Threads: 9
July 17th, 2017 at 3:38:23 PM permalink
Quote: JohnnyQ

I was looking forward to my made-to-order ommellette at the PALMS buffet on my recent trip, only to find out that it was closed for the remodeling.

So we had a nice enough breakfast buffet at Gold Coast instead.

I think it will be better... I've seen that buffet go through awful to terrific. They had a time there when they had fresh oxtail soup. Recently it was on a downward spiral... most likely because of the change of ownership. Time will tell. The new Penny restaurant looks nice but I haven't eaten there yet. I use all my comp for bags of coffee which I grind in my Norwalk Juicer that I bought used at a huge discount.

Honestly though I can always find something good at any buffet and I've eaten at some really bad ones.
  • Jump to: