Mission146
Mission146
  • Threads: 142
March 21st, 2017 at 6:26:24 PM permalink
True, but I'm not in Vegas and I want the first person I ask to agree without hesitation.
https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-topic/gripes/11182-pet-peeves/120/#post815219
Ayecarumba
Ayecarumba
  • Threads: 236
March 23rd, 2017 at 3:53:50 PM permalink
Quote: WatchMeWin

One time when I was in Vegas,Circa 2005, I was playing craps at Bellagio and having a blast with the table. We all had great rolls, got drunk, met some sweet women, yada yada, etc. The one guy I befriended on the table saw me the next day and asked me if I would cash in some chips for him. I didnt think anything of it. I said sure. He gave me 9k.... and I ran out the front door! haha just kidding. I went to the cashier a few times and cashed in 3k at a clip. No problem. I gave him the cash and went my way. I wasnt expect anything in return. A few hours later, he spots me at the sports book and asks me to do it again for him....and I raaann... stop it. haha So I was about to cash it in for him and asked him why he didn't do it himself. He told me he won too much and didn't want the paperwork. Im not sure if he was rated on the tables or not, but I never thought twice about it. Looking back, I think the guy was a fricken cheap ass for not tipping me a penny or even buying me a dinner. Plus I rolled most of the numbers on the craps table that that creep made! Next time , if ever, 10% up front!

Did he look like this?:

This is the guy in the motorcycle gear that held up the Bellagio then got busted later for trying to unload the $25,000 chips.

As Bugs Bunny used to say, "What a maroooon!"
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication - Leonardo da Vinci
  • Jump to: