beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
September 29th, 2016 at 11:49:21 PM permalink
The forum does not host pictures,.so you have to upload them somewhere else. I use tinypic.com , and recommend it because it's easy. Other people use other sites. If you use tinypic, just copy the last box displayed after you upload your picture.

Regardless of what hosting site you use, you will need to copy the link to each picture and paste it into your post where you want it to appear. It's a single line of code; put brackets around img=(your link). Do this for each picture you post.

Hope that helps.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
LostWages
LostWages
  • Threads: 38
September 30th, 2016 at 12:02:41 AM permalink
Tks, Beachbumbabs! I will experiment with tinypic.com so I can make a TR w/pix!
Eat real food . . . and you won't need medicine (or a lot less!)
LostWages
LostWages
  • Threads: 38
September 30th, 2016 at 12:13:31 AM permalink
Beachbumbabs - here's my first try, showing a 4 deuces I got on my VP trainer game:

It works! Thanks very much for your instant help. Can't wait to leave for our trip and get some pictures for my TR.
Eat real food . . . and you won't need medicine (or a lot less!)
blount2000
blount2000
  • Threads: 42
September 30th, 2016 at 7:39:56 AM permalink
Quote: LostWages

Blount2000,

Well done trip report, esp the pics and commentaries.

We are about to embark on our own 4-day trip to Las Vegas, our first trip together in over 10 years!

I would like to know how to go about adding pictures to a trip report.

The WOO's "click here for formatting codes" says link=http://www.example.com/]Example

However, I've no idea how to do that. I noticed your picture source is from imgur.com?

Thanks for your advice, or anyone else who can enlighten me.

Glad to see that Babs got you all fixed up on how to include pictures. It's always exciting to have a Vegas trip on the horizon, and I'll be looking forward to reading your trip report when you return and get it posted.

Thanks for the kind words, and I'm pleased that you enjoyed my report. I'm working on the itinerary for my own upcoming Vegas trip in December, and will be sure to post a report when I get back. I'm planning to visit Valley of Fire, see Carrot Top, partake in some good dining, enjoy some tiki drinks, etc., etc.

And of course I'm also hopeful to make some additions to my new Silver Strike commemorative coin collection!

:)
You serious, Clark?
  • Jump to: