troopscott
troopscott
  • Threads: 6
Thanks for this post from:
onenickelmiracle
May 21st, 2017 at 6:13:56 PM permalink
I am not touting anything. I was the only one who posted anything other than a derby futures thread.

Someone suggested I do it because there is nobody posting so I did. That is a free website no service.

Appreciate the comments
Keeneone
Keeneone
  • Threads: 8
May 21st, 2017 at 6:41:57 PM permalink
Quote: troopscott

I am not touting anything. I was the only one who posted anything other than a derby futures thread.

Someone suggested I do it because there is nobody posting so I did. That is a free website no service.

Appreciate the comments

If this is the only site/forum (other than the AH site) you are posting "picks", I humbly apologize.
troopscott
troopscott
May 21st, 2017 at 7:18:30 PM permalink
I accept your apology. I am not posting them anywhere else nor will I. I did this based off of the Derby thread I started. Bought that domain and website off ebay for $20.

Reason why I did it is actually I want ro try and keep track of some stats I have not really kept in the past for long stretches and this almost forces me to do it.
Keeneone
Keeneone
  • Threads: 8
May 21st, 2017 at 8:25:18 PM permalink
Quote: troopscott

I accept your apology. I am not posting them anywhere else nor will I. I did this based off of the Derby thread I started. Bought that domain and website off ebay for $20.

Reason why I did it is actually I want ro try and keep track of some stats I have not really kept in the past for long stretches and this almost forces me to do it.

http://www.equibase.com/profiles/Results.cfm?type=Horse&refno=5295964&registry=Q

Best wishes,
Keeneone
ontariodealer
ontariodealer
May 21st, 2017 at 9:31:40 PM permalink
Interesting, we share some of the same ideas...I also always look to beat the favorite and thought the 4 was a big bounce candidate also.....I play the supers at indiana downs heavily and 95% of my action goes in maiden, n2l and grass races.
get second you pig

• Jump to: