November 19th, 2016 at 7:48:41 PM permalink
Well – Mississippi is going to keep me from going 9-0 this week - oh well
Zourah
Zourah
  • Threads: 4
Thanked by
TomG
November 23rd, 2016 at 2:04:48 AM permalink
It is very difficult for me to put together a post this week given Thanksgiving travel. I had a great week last week going eight and one against the spread of food spent 42–40 on the year against the spread.

I feel the spread on the Missouri game is far too low and that we had our one nice effort to beat Vanderbilt because the team was it where it was the best chance to win a game down the stretch. So I like Arkansas -8. Here are my picks this week I will try to come back and give reasons to explain them later but I may not be able to do this.

K STATE - 27 (best play of the week - Bill does a wonderful job of not allowing ku to have any hope)
Nebraska +3
Arkansas -8
Georgia -4
Washington State +6
Wake Forest -3
Florida +7 (while I pick Nebraska and Washington state to pull upsets I will say UF loses by one)
UT San Antonio -10

Good luck to your (non-Hog) team!
Zourah
Zourah
  • Threads: 4
December 2nd, 2016 at 4:30:45 PM permalink
Sorry folks...work has been crazy and I have been unable to put together a long post. Last week was bad so we are something like five games under .500 on the year ATS. Hopefully folks have only read these for fun! I figured I should at least try to finish up the year as I do not pick bowl games usually (I have always been poor at that)

I like

Colorado +8
K-State +4 (upset)
WVU -17.5
OU -11
Florida +24
Navy -3
Wyoming +7
Wisconsin -2.5
Clemson -10

Best of luck to your team!
  • Jump to: