steeldco
steeldco
  • Threads: 52
January 9th, 2013 at 3:40:53 PM permalink
I ran across an article in Bloomberg Businessweek by Caroline Winter. It was interesting and I thought that I would ask the members here as to whether they have had any experience using Bitcoins and or any of the internet gambling sites that allow the use of Bitcoins?

Here's excerpt from the article:
Hajduk, though, was barely fazed. Calgary-based Infiniti Poker, like several other new online gambling sites, plans to accept Bitcoin when it launches later this month. The online currency may allow American gamblers to avoid running afoul of complex U.S. laws that prevent businesses from knowingly accepting money transfers for Internet gambling purposes. “Because we’re using Bitcoin, we’re not using U.S. banks—it’s all peer-to-peer,” Hajduk says. “I don’t believe we’ll be doing anything wrong.”

Those who would like to read the entire article, can find it via a search for "bitcoins businessweek".
DO NOT blindly accept what has been spoken. DO NOT blindly accept what has been written. Think. Assess. Lead. DO NOT blindly follow.
  • Jump to: