onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
  • Threads: 212
June 12th, 2017 at 8:37:56 PM permalink
I think 99% of lottery players and 90% of members here are clueless about this story . Refunds can be claimed in hell I'm sure.
I am a robot.
boymimbo
boymimbo
  • Threads: 17
Thanked by
onenickelmiracle
June 12th, 2017 at 10:08:08 PM permalink
That is a very interesting story. In places where draws are held via computer and not by ball the game is susceptible. I suppose the same is true when it comes to Keno or other digital draw games in Vegas.

With fraud, you have to do one and out. That is, a big amount of money, done once to set you up for life, and leave the country forever.
----- You want the truth! You can't handle the truth!
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
  • Threads: 212
June 12th, 2017 at 10:22:28 PM permalink
Quote: boymimbo

That is a very interesting story. In places where draws are held via computer and not by ball the game is susceptible. I suppose the same is true when it comes to Keno or other digital draw games in Vegas.

With fraud, you have to do one and out. That is, a big amount of money, done once to set you up for life, and leave the country forever.

Greed yes, one more time, famous last words. I dont know about which draws are actually done with balls, usually a dog and pony show I think.

As a result of the Iowa lottery rigging, the next jackpot winner sued for the rigged amount that was forfeited and the Iowa lottery told the winner no, so he/she had to sue. Still pending afaik. We're in desperate need of lottery reform, will probably have to come from grass roots. So much needs to change, so much as well we don't even know it has to change, until stories like this. There are some huge companies profiting from the lottery, probably couldn't get past the money they'd throw.
I am a robot.
  • Jump to: