Thread Rating:

Snelle
Snelle
  • Threads: 2
September 7th, 2013 at 4:45:26 PM permalink
Hi, I'm here because the wizard asks not to ask him directly but open a discussion on this forum. My question is regarding the Baccarat score boards. I understand how they work, how to mark Big Eye Boy, Small Road and Cockroach Pig, but what I fail to understand is which are the possible patterns they are marking.

For instance imagine this score on the Big Road (B=Banker, P=Player):

BPBBPB

Big Eye Boy in this case marks one Red and three Blues due to the rules, but ... what are the "no patterns", or better, which are the possible patterns the Big Eye Boy is judging the Big Road results against? I mean, BPB BPB looks like a fine pattern to me, but none of the derived roads will recognise it. I have a feeling it has something to do with not breaking the streaks, therefore the BB pair in the middle cannot be divided.
(EDIT: BPBBPBPP will be recognized with three straight Reds by Cockroach Pig!)

Another example of Big Road:

BPPBPPBPPBPP

Big Eye Boy will record only blues, as in no patterns. Small Road will record only reds, which means it recognises the pattern. Cockroack Pig will record B throughout, as in no pattern, yet there clearly is a beautiful pattern (I'm leaving the uselessness of it all completely aside, as it is clearly not the issue here). So three derived roads recognise distinguished patterns ... but which road recognises which set of patterns?

I'm trying to figure out what Baccarat players are looking for when they look at Baccarat hand results. WHY do they shift one column left and judge a cell against a cell above? That IS the procedure for correct marking, yes, but what does this procedure hope to unveil? From what was it derived? Which results does it unveil?

I know this is complicated, and the wizard only posted his understandings on the baccarat score boards in July 2013 ... I don't even know who will answer my question here, I would like "His" answer, but I imagine due to heavy traffic he doesn't exactly read it all ... anyway, whoever tries to tackle the issue and doesn't know what I'm asking, help me be more specific, I'll try and be more precise with the question. I understand it the way I asked it, but since this is such a complicated topic, additional clarifications might be needed.

To recap: which are the Big Road patterns each of the "derived roads" marks as legit (with a red mark)? Again, I know the procedure for the correct marking, what I don't know is what the procedure unveils, which pattern is in the making.

Thanks in advance,
Snelle
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 441
September 7th, 2013 at 4:50:50 PM permalink
Quote: Snelle

Big Eye Boy, Small Road and Cockroach Pig,

Does that Cockroach Pig come with coleslaw on the side? I
miss playing bac sometimes.
"It's not called gambling if the math is on your side."
Snelle