Thread Rating:

teddys
teddys
Joined: Nov 14, 2009
  • Threads: 150
  • Posts: 5430
January 11th, 2015 at 3:56:40 PM permalink
[redacted]
"Dice, verily, are armed with goads and driving-hooks, deceiving and tormenting, causing grievous woe." -Rig Veda 10.34.4
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
Joined: Oct 10, 2012
  • Threads: 112
  • Posts: 11564
January 11th, 2015 at 4:16:47 PM permalink
Quote: teddys

Wizard-approved casino. I'm trying to get the welcome bonus. Their interface looks like something from AOL in 1995. Deposit requires you to copy and/or trace over your credit card with a pencil, photocopy your ID and send it in, photocopy a utility bill and send it in. Deposit limit looks to be $500 per "event" but the bonus is matched on any amount up to $2k.

Has anybody else done this? Should I bother?

I assume you looked at wagering Requirements???

" trace over your credit card with a pencil" somewhat Standard
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
teddys
teddys
Joined: Nov 14, 2009
  • Threads: 150
  • Posts: 5430
January 11th, 2015 at 4:27:09 PM permalink
[redacted]
"Dice, verily, are armed with goads and driving-hooks, deceiving and tormenting, causing grievous woe." -Rig Veda 10.34.4
terapined
terapined
Joined: Dec 1, 2012
  • Threads: 65
  • Posts: 2965
January 11th, 2015 at 4:34:12 PM permalink
Quote: AxelWolf

I assume you looked at wagering Requirements???

" trace over your credit card with a pencil" somewhat Standard



Just looked over all the fine print and saw some unusual tidbits.
The below is pretty standard

"To withdraw your bonus, winnings and deposit amount you must wager
*40**times* your deposit plus bonus in *valid games*. If playing
Multi hand Video Poker, Blackjack, Video Poker, Caribbean Stud and
Perfect Pairs, wagering requirements increase to *90 times* your
deposit plus bonus. Wagers in Craps, Vegas Three Card Rummy, Tri
Card Poker, Caribbean Hold'em and any form of "21 Games", Pontoon,
Baccarat, Roulette or SicBo cannot be applied to the cash out
wagering requirements. Some Slots Machines are excluded"

The below I found unusual

"Players from outside US and Canada: Due to a higher incidence of fraud and bonus abuse, PLAYERS LOCATED OUTSIDE USA AND CANADA WILL NEED TO ACCOMPLISH TWICE THE REGULAR WAGERING REQUIREMENTS ACCORDING TO THE RULES AND THE GAMES ABOVE, AND THE WAGERING LIMITATION ON ALL BONUSES AND PROMOTIONS WILL BE INCREASED TO 100 TIMES IF REAL SERIES VIDEO SLOTS IS INVOLVED."

Of course they have this. In the 1st sentence the key word is "believes" I would rather see the word "proves"

"In the event that Las Vegas USA Casino believes a User is abusing or attempting to abuse a bonus or other promotion, or is likely to benefit through abuse or lack of good faith from a gaming policy adopted by Las Vegas USA Casino then Las Vegas USA Casino may, in its absolute discretion, deny, withhold or withdraw from a User any bonus or other promotion, or rescind any policy in respect of that User, either temporarily or permanently. "

They follow UK law

"This Agreement, the interpretation and execution thereof, and the relationship between the parties, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the United Kingdom."

Yet you have to file in Panama which is pretty weird.

"Any claim or dispute arising either directly or indirectly out of this Agreement, shall be brought before the competent court of the country of Panama which court shall have exclusive jurisdiction"
"Everybody's bragging and drinking that wine, I can tell the Queen of Diamonds by the way she shines, Come to Daddy on an inside straight, I got no chance of losing this time" -Grateful Dead- "Loser"
teddys
teddys
Joined: Nov 14, 2009
  • Threads: 150
  • Posts: 5430
January 11th, 2015 at 4:36:46 PM permalink
Quote: terapined

They follow UK law

"This Agreement, the interpretation and execution thereof, and the relationship between the parties, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the United Kingdom."

Yet you have to file in Panama which is pretty weird.

"Any claim or dispute arising either directly or indirectly out of this Agreement, shall be brought before the competent court of the country of Panama which court shall have exclusive jurisdiction"

So a court in Panama will have to apply U.K. law? HAHAHAHAHA . . . good luck getting that to happen.
"Dice, verily, are armed with goads and driving-hooks, deceiving and tormenting, causing grievous woe." -Rig Veda 10.34.4
terapined
terapined
Joined: Dec 1, 2012
  • Threads: 65
  • Posts: 2965
January 11th, 2015 at 4:54:54 PM permalink
Quote: teddys

So a court in Panama will have to apply U.K. law? HAHAHAHAHA . . . good luck getting that to happen.



Another unusual tidbit. If you sign up, you have to take a bonus. Strange they don't let you sign up without a bonus. If you don't want the bonus, you have accept the bonus then send an email to remove the bonus.

"If you do not wish to participate, deposit and then email your request to
support@lasvegasusa.eu to remove the bonus funds before playing"
"Everybody's bragging and drinking that wine, I can tell the Queen of Diamonds by the way she shines, Come to Daddy on an inside straight, I got no chance of losing this time" -Grateful Dead- "Loser"
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
Joined: Oct 10, 2012
  • Threads: 112
  • Posts: 11564
January 14th, 2015 at 5:51:52 AM permalink
Quote: terapined

Another unusual tidbit. If you sign up, you have to take a bonus. Strange they don't let you sign up without a bonus. If you don't want the bonus, you have accept the bonus then send an email to remove the bonus.

"If you do not wish to participate, deposit and then email your request to
support@lasvegasusa.eu to remove the bonus funds before playing"

Yes bonuses are designed to get you to make larger deposits and grind you down. (NO HIT AND RUN) why else would they make you take a bonus?

It's been speculated that some online casinos(I'm no accusing or claiming this to be true.... or claiming that any casinos advertise here do this) have the bonuses in place so they can implement a gaffing switch, yet still seem within reason of normal variance. IE. no need for big bet gaffing or strange strings of losses. The beginning play seems normal or even better, You get definitely get your moneys worth or even get excited. At some point during the end, say 30% left, of the WR you start to plummet.

so no matter how well you do at the begging, or how you structure your bets, you won't be happy unless you hit something that's big enough that overshadows the WR.

P.S. I'm not trying to discourage you or anyone from trying the casinos advertised here. I'm VERY HAPPY with many online casinos. You're better off going with one from this site.
I think places like BV are actually better value for some gamblers than B&M.

Eventually ill try Las Vegas USA myself, its on my list of things to do.

I did try Lucky Red casino and profited about $375, but I haven't actually cashed out yet. The worst part is all the fax back form crap involved.
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
odiousgambit
odiousgambit
Joined: Nov 9, 2009
  • Threads: 264
  • Posts: 6870
January 14th, 2015 at 6:16:10 AM permalink
Quote: teddys

Hope I'm not giving too much away here.



Please give away everything!
Baccarat is a game whereby the croupier gathers in money with a flexible sculling oar, then rakes it home. If I could have borrowed his oar I would have stayed. ~Mark Twain
GWAE
GWAE
Joined: Sep 20, 2013
  • Threads: 60
  • Posts: 5572
January 14th, 2015 at 8:21:20 AM permalink
I didn't read the terms but be aware that in a lot of cases they will remove the bonus when you cash out. So if you put in 500 and they give you 500, upon withdrawal they get their 500 back. I had this happen to me many years ago so I am not sure if this is still the same.

Edit, it was not with this casino. It was another unnamed one.
sc15
sc15
Joined: Sep 28, 2014
  • Threads: 11
  • Posts: 594
January 15th, 2015 at 2:43:26 PM permalink
Quote: teddys

Wizard-approved casino. I'm trying to get the welcome bonus. Their interface looks like something from AOL in 1995. Deposit requires you to copy and/or trace over your credit card with a pencil, photocopy your ID and send it in, photocopy a utility bill and send it in. Deposit limit looks to be $500 per "event" but the bonus is matched on any amount up to $2k.

Has anybody else done this? Should I bother?



Not sure why they bother w/ all that crap.

They are operating ILLEGALLY in the USA. If you do a chargeback (and you should if you lose) they have no recourse since they're a criminal enterprise.

  • Jump to: