Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
  • Threads: 1493
June 4th, 2012 at 8:34:24 PM permalink
Bovada has asked me to relay the following statement.

Quote: Bovada

Bovada Players,

We are very sorry for the recent payment delays and understand the issues they can cause our players bother personally and financially. We want you to know that this is not about a lack of funds, but about a necessary restructuring due to processor changes. These changes had to be made to ensure more secure and timely payments in the future.

We still have a number of players waiting 30+ business days for their payments. We expect these payments to be processed and tracking codes in players’ accounts by the end of this business week. From there the priority will be to first decrease our timeframes to 25 days (to honor those that have been requested with this timeframe published) and then are confident we can further decrease timeframes to 15 business days prior to the end of the summer.

We know this news won't be taken well but we can only ensure our players that all balances are safe and will be paid. We have never missed a payment.

We thank you for your co-operation during these delays and hope to have them resolved as soon as possible.

Bovada

"For with much wisdom comes much sorrow." -- Ecclesiastes 1:18 (NIV)
Woldus
Woldus
  • Threads: 14
June 5th, 2012 at 5:06:04 AM permalink
Give me the cash and resources they have and let me take a crack at getting the payments out!
hitthefloor
hitthefloor
  • Threads: 9
June 9th, 2012 at 8:53:38 AM permalink
Well, I just checked my account,and as stated,I have a tracking number..
to be honest, I really wasn't expecting a happy end to this, but they were true to their word..
Good for them(and me)
Thanks for the update, Wizard....You're alright..
Keyser
Keyser
  • Threads: 35
June 9th, 2012 at 9:09:32 AM permalink
edited.
only1choice
only1choice
  • Threads: 59
June 9th, 2012 at 9:13:03 AM permalink
Thread lightly my friend.

"The safest way to double your money is to fold it over once and put it in your pocket."--------Kin Hubbard
IF YOU PLAY "PLAY TO WIN"
AcesAndEights
AcesAndEights
  • Threads: 67
June 11th, 2012 at 10:31:56 AM permalink
One additional annoying thing about the WA state boondoggle is that they completely shut down your account if your address is in WA state, to the point that you can't even log in. So the only way for me to get my eventual tracking number is to call them periodically to see if the payment has been sent yet.
"So drink gamble eat f***, because one day you will be dust." -ontariodealer
  • Threads: 0
June 11th, 2012 at 1:02:47 PM permalink
I've been waiting since late April on payouts and now have 4 checks stacked up and its a meaningful amount to me. I hope you are right about Bovada Wizard. It looks like other people are getting paid. I just feel sick to my stomach about this though.
  • Jump to: